Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 91. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I hope they get the lending program up before the exchange list.  Seems like putting the cart before the horse......
Activity: 56
Guys, Bitconnect just confirmed their coin will be listed on HitBTC (6th biggest exchange) on Nov 1. Gives me hope that we will see CRDNC listed on smaller exchanges sooner than later.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
hey guys i cant seem to open my wallet on my computer and also i cant find .dat file in roaming folder, is thr any way to salvage my coins, i hv my paraphrase, can i import my coins to other wallet.

If you've lost your wallet.dat and don't have any backups or privatekey then you're SOL (Shit Outta Luck)
Activity: 7
hey guys i cant seem to open my wallet on my computer and also i cant find .dat file in roaming folder, is thr any way to salvage my coins, i hv my paraphrase, can i import my coins to other wallet.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
hi everyone,

Please tell me the presale price and schedule of ICO. Thank you
Hahahaah!!!!
why did you laugh at me? i didnt see anything funny in my question(Huh)

Because you did not bother reading and expect people to spoonfeed you.
Both Pre-sale and ICO finished, friend? plz give me price of pre-sale and ICO. And when will Credence coin be listed on exchanges, i want buy some. Thank you

Hahahaah!!!!!
Activity: 24
Guys, I am still looking for the Telegram link and can't find it. May I ask which page is it?

I am looking to sell half of my coins there!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes, ICO is done. Dev said last night waiting on an exchange, just scroll up on this page!

which exchange will hit ,cannt wait for this excellent time , hope can hit major exchange not only small one.
Activity: 14
No. Everything was finish. You want to buy this coin then only buy at exchange
Activity: 44
hi everyone,

Hahahaah!!!!

Both Pre-sale and ICO finished, friend? plz give me price of pre-sale and ICO. And when will Credence coin be listed on exchanges, i want buy some. Thank you
hi everyone,

Hahahaah!!!!

hi everyone,

Hahahaah!!!!
Activity: 14
ICO was finished
Activity: 152
hi everyone,

Hahahaah!!!!
hi everyone,

Cant find the telegram link that you mentioned in other pages.
Activity: 51

Telegram/Slack groups?

Is this like a black market of cryptocurrency?  Anyone have more ingo how to access thes groups

The link is avalable in another page, check it and join.
Activity: 154

Telegram/Slack groups?

Is this like a black market of cryptocurrency?  Anyone have more ingo how to access thes groups
Activity: 4
As mentioned recently, we are not going to post here every day/night just for the sake of it, if we have any news at all, we will communicate that both here and via Twitter.

For those buying/selling CRDNC through Telegram/Slack or any other medium besides an official exchange, it should be noted that we have no affiliation with those external sales.

We are waiting on exchanges too, it is not as simple as you think, exchanges decide if and when to list a coin, we have no control over that.

And for those asking when the main platform will be live, it is in our Road map, November/December, so read that as being December, but we are pushing for late November.

That is all we can announce at this time, again, just because we may not post every day does not mean we are not working behind the scenes, we are, we are doing our best to get the product to market and complete the main site.

Thank You.

Grin Grin Grin

we are happy with the progress and decisions your company has made during the sale. looking forward to your updates on twitter.
As mentioned recently, we are not going to post here every day/night just for the sake of it, if we have any news at all, we will communicate that both here and via Twitter.

For those buying/selling CRDNC through Telegram/Slack or any other medium besides an official exchange, it should be noted that we have no affiliation with those external sales.

We are waiting on exchanges too, it is not as simple as you think, exchanges decide if and when to list a coin, we have no control over that.

And for those asking when the main platform will be live, it is in our Road map, November/December, so read that as being December, but we are pushing for late November.

That is all we can announce at this time, again, just because we may not post every day does not mean we are not working behind the scenes, we are, we are doing our best to get the product to market and complete the main site.

Thank You.

Never lost faith you guys kept your words some people here probably have not read the whitepaper and never saw the roadmap. As for me I'm just happy to be earning some CRNDC through staking every other day and I advise others to do the same while hodling.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co

Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: