Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 94. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I sent a free request for CRDNC to yobit and I also sent a 0.1BTC paid request to yobit from my BitcoinGold profits, at least we know it will get listed this way, there is 1 thing though not sure how long we will have to wait until they add a new round of coins....

I love this community and coin so it is worth it Smiley

I want to do the same but i dont know to fill out the yobit forms.

Here's the link to the form at yobit https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin

Coin name: CredenceCoin
Ticker: CRDNC
Algo: SHA-256
Number of Blocks: (current block at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Money Supply: (current supply at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Min commission: 0.001 (source code says that)
Block time: 2 Mins
Dev language: English
Type: POW+POS
secp256k1: Yes
source link (Git): https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin
Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-credencecoin-crdnc-lending-staking-referrals-mining-2254173

Make sure to fill out those YoBit forms, the quicker we work together the quicker it will be noticed.

Request has been successfully sent!
Activity: 26

I sent a free request for CRDNC to yobit and I also sent a 0.1BTC paid request to yobit from my BitcoinGold profits, at least we know it will get listed this way, there is 1 thing though not sure how long we will have to wait until they add a new round of coins....

I love this community and coin so it is worth it Smiley

I want to do the same but i dont know to fill out the yobit forms.

Here's the link to the form at yobit https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin

Coin name: CredenceCoin
Ticker: CRDNC
Algo: SHA-256
Number of Blocks: (current block at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Money Supply: (current supply at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Min commission: 0.001 (source code says that)
Block time: 2 Mins
Dev language: English
Type: POW+POS
secp256k1: Yes
source link (Git): https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin
Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-credencecoin-crdnc-lending-staking-referrals-mining-2254173

Make sure to fill out those YoBit forms, the quicker we work together the quicker it will be noticed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I won't be selling my CRDNC under $20
Activity: 24
The reason regal coin is at 54 dollars is because people can't withdraw their money.accounts are locked. The only ones selling right now are the regal coin team. Meaning they could he exit scamming as we speak

Yeah but regalcoin will not dump because bitconnect started at $0.15c and look where it is now; it will lift all lending platforms. "Rising tide lifts all ships".

bitconnect is legit, im not sure about regal coin. 22 days lockout is too much. I dont why people putting so much trust on them.

Blind faith I guess since we are all in to make money here in the cryptospace. 
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
i have a youtube channel, if you want to buy crendence coin let me know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN5-xGi-J1MT9WCbI26UxA/videos?view_as=subscriber
The reason regal coin is at 54 dollars is because people can't withdraw their money.accounts are locked. The only ones selling right now are the regal coin team. Meaning they could he exit scamming as we speak

That might be a strategy to increase value and why would regalcoin exiting early if they still have 21 Million coins to mine that could worth Billions of $$$.

You try to sell 21 million coins for 50 bucks Grin
they doing it the smart way, a perfect sell/buy ration where the price is constantly increasing. this is fine i expect credencoin to the same but the problem is that only regal coin devs are benefiting from this because investors are locked, cant withdraw.

Yeah but regalcoin will not dump because bitconnect started at $0.15c and look where it is now; it will lift all lending platforms. "Rising tide lifts all ships".

bitconnect is legit, im not sure about regal coin. 22 days lockout is too much. I dont why people putting so much trust on them.

That might be a strategy to increase value and why would regalcoin exiting early if they still have 21 Million coins to mine that could worth Billions of $$$.

could be, but as of right now they making 50M plus per month and the only ones benefiting is the regal coin team not the investors.
Activity: 28
How wants to sell me some for 2 dollars each?

Sorry $13 is my minimum selling point.

Bitconnect  is currently selling for $200 and Regal coin for $45. So, I'm anticipating credence coin to do at least half of regalcoin after two month on exchange
   i sell 500 coins 10 dolars each
When it comes on the exchange I will sell it for a minimum of $ 20
who want to buy 10 dolars each coin leave me a message i sell 500
Activity: 27

Bitconnect  is currently selling for $200 and Regal coin for $45. So, I'm anticipating credence coin to do at least half of regalcoin after two month on exchange
When it comes on the exchange I will sell it for a minimum of $ 20

I already sold some for $5 and still have some available for $5. Please holla me if you are interested.
What a price, already x10
hello i sell 500 credence coin for 10 dolars each

Regal already reached $50 !!! Bitconnect $210 (up $17 in one day).

It's amazing, I officially start dreaming about $30 for CREDENCE...

My wish: https://i.imgur.com/rxotq65.jpg

I HOLD until it reach the price or I stay with nothing.

Your math is wrong. We bought Credence coins at below $1. So, when its price fly to $30, the gain will be more than 3000 %  Grin

hello i am seling 500 coins for 10 dolars each coin
Activity: 154

Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Activity: 13
Your math is wrong. We bought Credence coins at below $1. So, when its price fly to $30, the gain will be more than 3000 %

It's a 24 hours percentage Wink Impossible to achieve this price on day 1... but in 1 month? Who knows.

But wait, Regal coin achieved $20 goal very quickly....

From Coinpedia:

"The ICO has been in the market for a month, which was started from 22nd august and ends on 22nd September 2017. However, the initial REC price was only $0.85 and surged to $0.97 for the last ICO coin.

The price of the coin has outperformed and increased to $20. Successfully, the current price is 2000% increase of Initial price since it was listed in market Coinexchange on 1st October ago.

With the great response from market and investors, price of REC Skyrocket in 2 days."

Everything is possible in crypto Shocked
Activity: 2
Good work devs, now we are awaiting exchange listing/s.
Activity: 4
LETS GO CREDENCE COIN!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 96
Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017
When is website comping up and when is lending starting?
Pages:
Jump to: