Pages:
Author

Topic: █ [ANN] ██ CREDITS CRD trade on exchange now ★★★OFFICIALLY RELEASED★★★ - page 2. (Read 14579 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Attention, the Credits Cr which is not associated with CRD will replace your CRD Walllet folder please be careful or you will loose all your Credits, CRD, we have been warning the Cr developer about this before the launch but he did ignore and might have even done it on purpose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
Very classy man, *slow clap*

seriously dude not funny, there are people investing in this coin and also it is very active, then comes some asshole along and does a copy cat, yet again, however i do not think that the devs. of Credits CRD will give up and disappoint their community, since they did not do it in the first place, also at least we know this one is not yet another scam.
you guys just got killed....again LOL

I would like to clarify that "my" Credits is not a scam, in fact we've been working on "Credits' for over 3 months. We're not going to change our name because "9Nyan" decided to switch it up. Thank you.

Hope to see you guys on launch.  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
seriously dude not funny, there are people investing in this coin and also it is very active, then comes some asshole along and does a copy cat, yet again, however i do not think that the devs. of Credits CRD will give up and disappoint their community, since they did not do it in the first place, also at least we know this one is not yet another scam.

I would like to clarify that "my" Credits is not a scam, in fact we've been working on "Credits' for over 3 months. We're not going to change our name because "9Nyan" decided to switch it up. Thank you.

Dw this coin is already dead. Btw they'll delete your post in a few mins.
Activity: 126

Activity: 83
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our Credit pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at crd.bitember.com!
Activity: 61
Activity: 130
Unfortunately many are out for the quick buck, like in hit and run, we are still working hard in the background, and if i were you i would mine now before its to late and the diff goes high

btw. website fixed, should be up and running now again.

Whats happend with CRD net ?  Zero dif? 0 users on pools

It's not profitable to mine so no one is mining.
Activity: 130

It's not profitable to mine so no one is mining.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Sorry for the inconvenience, domain/host is down, we are working on that, in the meanwhile here the wallet for windows and OSX,

also added in the main thread

Windows: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=36146178911449749193

OSX: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14388251368308067442

Please windows wallet! Link not work
Xmm
Activity: 440
Please windows wallet! Link not work
Pages:
Jump to: