Pages:
Author

Topic: █ [ANN] ██ CREDITS CRD trade on exchange now ★★★OFFICIALLY RELEASED★★★ - page 4. (Read 14579 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

There's a new P2POOL now for CRD Credits  Grin

no sign-ups, direct payouts --- no minimums

just use your wallet's receive address as your miners username --- it's so easy! Smiley

get your CRD here:

p2pool.neocities.org

Thanks for the heads up deeppurple72. We will review and add to forum OP asap.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

There's a new P2POOL now for CRD Credits  Grin

no sign-ups, direct payouts --- no minimums

just use your wallet's receive address as your miners username --- it's so easy! Smiley

get your CRD here:

p2pool.neocities.org
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm really glad that the Nyan-9 have become Credits! I've been CPU mining Nyan-9 from quite some time and I really love this coin. Dragnar did a terrific job keeping the old coin alive even with another Nyan clone eating our Mojo. But I think switching to a new identity is really to way to go to make ourselves unique again. Anyway, good job guys!

Do you have  anything about exchange?
I want to call for a vote of exchange.

Actually, a link to exchange is right in OP post. It's fairly small, but better than nothing, isn't it? Though it sure would be great to get to coinedup or some other exchange.

I was careless.
Thank you very much.

As you pointed out, we need to look for more major exchange.
Anyone know how to recommend?

Starting a topic on Cryptsy, or on reddit for Coinedup... But it's probably useless until the coin has more miners. Needs more support Smiley
And again, there's 10% premine. While devs made their point clear, highly premined coins seem to have a hard time making it to the exchanges, and people will still not trust it Sad...

Madotsuki makes a valid point. The premine does hurt us in a way, but we have seen worse coins with just as bad of premines and worse dev's get into good exchanges, so its still possible for us too.

We are currently in talks with a few big players in exchanges, but i cannot share the details right now. Just know that this may go somewhere awesome.

Also, please check www.reddit.com/r/CreditCRD and post your idea's and thoughts there as well. we need to get our community growing, and you guys can definitely help with that. Maybe make a meme and post it there, or other zany stuff. Cheesy
Activity: 26

Do you have  anything about exchange?

Actually, a link to exchange is right in OP post. It's fairly small, but better than nothing, isn't it? Though it sure would be great to get to coinedup or some other exchange.

I was careless.
Thank you very much.

Starting a topic on Cryptsy, or on reddit for Coinedup... But it's probably useless until the coin has more miners. Needs more support Smiley
And again, there's 10% premine. While devs made their point clear, highly premined coins seem to have a hard time making it to the exchanges, and people will still not trust it Sad...
Activity: 7

I was careless.
Thank you very much.

Activity: 26

Activity: 7

Activity: 33
http://credits.awesomemining.co.uk/
.0% fee !!! Shocked
only 70 confirms
dedicated server with a fast internet connection
random lucky (active) miners will get exempt from fees altogether
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
HEHE if we only mined credits, nice well said Smiley

Come and get some Credits here

9Nyan Ascended to Credits Spread Thread, 240 posts max, Subject to increase!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/9nyan-ascended-to-credits-spread-thread-240-posts-max-subject-to-increase-433607

uploaded a small comic to give an example Smiley
Activity: 280
Come and get some Credits here

9Nyan Ascended to Credits Spread Thread, 240 posts max, Subject to increase!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/9nyan-ascended-to-credits-spread-thread-240-posts-max-subject-to-increase-433607

uploaded a small comic to give an example Smiley
really? interesting lol

In any case we do not care about the other coin.

I hear some guy did the math for the "now it is real nyan" and it is more then 1% lmao somewhere over 10% since everyone was mining the first launched 9nyan, and they had not only premine but also instamine lol. estimates are way more higher lol

I agree with dragnar that this is interesting, but i had also tried to point out a similar understanding to people over the time that both 9nyan and knyan were still at it over who was better. People just don't realize that percentages don't matter. It's the number that percentage represents that matters. Sure he may have only premined 1%, but how much is that 1% in total really. I doubt very much that that the grand total was less than the 10% of our coin. Even if it was less, Like you said, it had not only premine but also instamine.... which sort of defeats the whole purpose to calling itself the better coin. If anything, thats even worse that a 10% premine. Now of course a person has to have the coin being mined to keep it alive, but that's mostly something that is done after the fact of release of a coin if its not doing well, not immediately after the release.

Also i would like to say right now. Ours was at least the proper cherry flavoured nyan. I don't understand why everyone is so caught up with the coin varient nyan.
nice, i am happy that you try and do your best you are great team, did not disappoint yet

the plans are still very similar, we will spread the pre-mine on as many people as possible. more details will come.

so what are the plans now?
the plans are still very similar, we will spread the pre-mine on as many people as possible. more details will come.

so what are the plans now?
Yes correct, please follow the instruction on the ann on page on here and or if you worry come and ask us on the irc channel which is also on page one #CRD on freenode
thank you.

so that means i can use and keep all my coins i mined till now and they will become Credits ?, nice Smiley i am happy you guys did not abandon ship and disappoint people, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: