Pages:
Author

Topic: █ [ANN] ██ CREDITS CRD trade on exchange now ★★★OFFICIALLY RELEASED★★★ - page 3. (Read 14579 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What I like about "credits" isn't so much that it sounds cool. It's rather that it doesn't. All the other ones have some niche and tries to sound cool.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I've been wanting SOMEONE to make a cryptocurrency called "Credits" for a long time.  To me it makes the most sense as a very general, easy to understand name/word for virtual currency.  I want to support this coin, but I don't think it should just be a renaming/relaunch of a failed coin.  Start over and do it right with no pre-mines.

Anyways I'll research more into it and offer my help where I can if I see continued value in this.

I agree with you on this. I was all for choosing a different name to start with, but seeing as we had a coin that needed a new name and nothing better to really use that everyone would agree to in the developers chat, we just went with what sounded "good" and could be worked with.  In the end, it doesn't really matter what name we chose, or that we chose Credits as our name, because if you look out there in the wild blue yonder of Bitcointalk, there are TONS of names in use, and im sure some will get recycled as time goes by. We hope this isn't what happens with Credits, but someone was going to use it sooner or later, so i might as well be us.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
this is a stolen concept..........sorry

You mean from Star Wars or what?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
this is a stolen concept..........sorry
Activity: 130
I've been wanting SOMEONE to make a cryptocurrency called "Credits" for a long time.  To me it makes the most sense as a very general, easy to understand name/word for virtual currency.  I want to support this coin, but I don't think it should just be a renaming/relaunch of a failed coin.  Start over and do it right with no pre-mines.

Anyways I'll research more into it and offer my help where I can if I see continued value in this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
nice, i will get me some credits before its to late hehe Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
will throw some of my hash rate at this.
Activity: 168
Tweet for us and receive credits, here the thread, and please fill all criteria, its just a few Smiley http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php?topic=1019.msg11064#msg11064
Activity: 61
so where is this coin heading to??
Activity: 102
Hey guys! We have just added 2 games to the http://cryptowheel.net family for Credits. You can now play Dice and Wheel with your CRD! Come on over to http://cryptowheel.net and play!
Activity: 119
I hear some guy did the math for the "now it is real nyan" and it is more then 1% lmao somewhere over 10% since everyone was mining the first launched 9nyan, and they had not only premine but also instamine lol. estimates are way more higher lol

Wow your still talking shit? So who did the maths ey because the real nyan only has about 6% coins mined atm and it still needs another 13mil before it reaches 10% so its pretty obvious your talking shit or just suck really bad at maths, your pretty retarded put a bit more effort into the bullshit you make up also go take some math classes could come in handy.

Sorry to devs of credits for posting this here but had to clear up the bullshit this retard is spreading. Goodluck with credits.

Activity: 476
CHAOSPOOL - an ultra high quality mining experience.

Why you should mine with us:
Ultra-fast server (querytime 10 ms!)
0% Fees!
0.5 CRD block reward (extra profits if you find a block! Advantageous to big fishes!, does not affect small people)
Instant payouts!
And much, much more!

http://crd.chaosagent.org
Activity: 61
I'm looking into this Wink
GJ to dragnar
Activity: 280
Thank you for giving me Credit, but most of the work and keeping the coin alive was done by the other devs. like IRC user tomatopotato, vforce1 and mitsanaga and bubbles22 who are part of the new dev. team. It is a team effort and they are doing great work indeed.

I'm really glad that the Nyan-9 have become Credits! I've been CPU mining Nyan-9 from quite some time and I really love this coin. Dragnar did a terrific job keeping the old coin alive even with another Nyan clone eating our Mojo. But I think switching to a new identity is really to way to go to make ourselves unique again. Anyway, good job guys!
New CREDITS CRD  P2POOL! Smiley

sick of those sign-up mining pools?

USE A P2POOL! Grin

p2pool -------->  p2pool.neocities.org

Alright. i tested it, and have begun getting the forum post updated.
Activity: 140
New CREDITS CRD  P2POOL! Smiley

sick of those sign-up mining pools?

USE A P2POOL! Grin

p2pool -------->  p2pool.neocities.org
Pages:
Jump to: