Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 12. (Read 482465 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Who can confirm that mining has started and what hashrate is at the moment? Can someone share virus-total info about this wallet? This could be good for start.Are there plans for exchange, so we avoid previous situation, trading without exchange is dangerous. There are no many trusted members here and some of them no matter if they are green trusted, they have made scams.  Undecided  I will try to help here with suggestions as much as i can.. Good Luck with new start!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Could somebody tell me the average daily volume of this coin across the exchanges? It's not on market cap websites that I use so I can't readily see. I often use liquidity as a big sign of coin/community strength when considering getting involved with a coin and community.

You can check vol and marketcap here https://coinlib.io/coin/CRDS/Credits
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for good news and a bright future! Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Could somebody tell me the average daily volume of this coin across the exchanges? It's not on market cap websites that I use so I can't readily see. I often use liquidity as a big sign of coin/community strength when considering getting involved with a coin and community.
Activity: 42
The central government has always supported banks, because the economy is built on this. I think that bitcoin will be able to break this system and make people free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We need version 1.2.0 compiled for all versions of Linux including CentOS. Our current build isn't working on CentOS. I'm offering 500 CRDS to anyone that can compile the latest version so that it will work on any version of Linux. To take  me up on this, DM me in our Discord, link in my signature.

When mac version of QT wallet will be ready? I need it as well.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
We need version 1.2.0 compiled for all versions of Linux including CentOS. Our current build isn't working on CentOS. I'm offering 500 CRDS to anyone that can compile the latest version so that it will work on any version of Linux. To take  me up on this, DM me in our Discord, link in my signature.
Activity: 40
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Wish your project will success
Activity: 50
problem with sync wallet.....any new node?
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
This is a mandatory update, all Credits owners must upgrade to v1.2.0.0 until block 375,000.

Until now we have uploaded the Linux non-GUI version, both with and without AVX2 support and the Windows GUI version: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases

EDIT: Added the Linux GUI binaries as well.
Activity: 12
We  have just released the source code for v1.2.0.0 on GitHub and also the binaries for Linux, non-AVX2, non-GUI. Everybody should upgrade before block 375,000 as this is a mandatory update! If you don't do that you will end up on a fork. We are working on compiling the other binaries and will add them and update this thread as soon as they're added.

The new release can be found here: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases
why a lot of posts in this thread oout of the box, ?
hi, dev, can you give us an updates about crds ? something good to bring this project growing to the higher level
This is an unmoderated thread, I do report all spam and unrelated posts to mods, but not sure if they take action or not. We can't stop ppl from posting crap sadly, although I wish we could. We may consider moving to a new moderated thread in future if the community as a whole thinks it's a good idea.

For right now we're right on the cusp of getting v1.2.0 released, which will bring the the block rewards from block 375,000 as voted by the Credits' Community. You should expect to see a further update with the release of the new Credits wallets in this thread soon!

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
why a lot of posts in this thread oout of the box, ?
hi, dev, can you give us an updates about crds ? something good to bring this project growing to the higher level
Activity: 59
@EmoHP

I agree with you about masternodes - if ROI is above particular % the system just isn't sustainable. Sadly most of MN coins belongs to this category, but maybe someone will do it right some day.

Yes, in a few years we probably won't see 95% of current coins on the market, but I won't try to predict which ones will survive. We may even see the rise of some new coin with superior tech which will beat the Bitcoin... who knows? Nothing last forever and blockchain may be replaced some day.

About REAL VALUE I have different opinion. Since now in crypto, market price mostly depends on hype and news (mostly fake) or some pump & dump schemes, the REAL VALUE for me is dev team, their vision and ability to deliver results. If the project develops a produt with real world use case, the price will follow.
Everybody can be a DEV with a little copy/paste of some open source, and reading a tutorial how to do it.
Everybody is becoming a DEV to earn control and money from the project.
The problems is we have too many projects. I don't say their developers are bad. I say the purpose of "so many" is wrong!
So please change your mine before you start loosing money. REAL VALUE are not in DEV team. Of course it depends on them and their efforts. But real money come from investors. So real money are more or less based on the marketing and DEV team's influence and connections in real live. Almost all projects work correctly, they're safe for the money in the wallet, they make fast, easy and cheap transactions. From DEV point of view they all should succeed. But in real live that not happen. Only projects which are property of people with big influence make it for a long time. As you can understand, these people create a crypto currency not "for a better world", but to put some extra money in their bank accounts. So with overall a negative expectancy and 70-90% profit for these groups, less that 5% of the money return to an average user. Average user is not only miner. He's also an investor. And "smart money" actually go to the SMART people invented the project. Very simple, very easy.
So we're at the end of era of shit-coins. As the mass loses from them. People are not so stupid to lose 3,4,5... 50 times in a sequence.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@JuanPabloCuervo

Do you get those numbers from your own experience and testing?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Dual AMD Opteron 6386 "The Biggest & Fastest in the 6000 series." G34 socket makes:
80KH/s sse4.2 external miner.
64KH/s internal wallet miner.
@ 3.16GHz. with Supermicro snk-0050AP4 cooler "the biggest 4u cooler for G34 socket, also needs optional G34 adapter", with Dynatron A14 "3U", needs faster fan settings in the Bios.
Temps must be lower than 55°C or the CPU's will Throttle down to 2.8GHz or less.
Tyan s8232 Board. "Needs 6128 CPU if Board needs to update the Bios to detect 63xx CPU."

32-Cores "No HyperThreading" but the miner must have additional options...
Or won't detect properly the amount of Threads and Cores, CPU load will be less.
Those results are at 100% CPU load 32-cores, if Not, settings are wrong.
--cpu-affinity 0xFFFFFFFF -t32
Argon Miner must be forced to work with 32-Cores.

But I think leaving 1x out is better if also GPU mining,
Replace any F with E, and -t31
In XMR gives the same result as the 1950x ThreadRipper @4GHz. using 16-Cores, the other 16-cores can be used for CRDS, but performance drops a bit. Core affinity must be 1010101 or 01010101 up to 32.

XMR gives almost 1200H/s usually 1.17KH/s.
 Web pool analyzer detects more & less. 24h Average is around that.
XMRig seems to be better than XMR-stak, both have the same speed if configured properly, but XMRig gives more valid results.
And is CryptoNight v7 Ready.

The reson is because the CryptoNight v6 algorithm depends too much in L Cache speed, Not CPU speed,
Opteron 6200&6300 have a very Big & Fast L2 cache, "L3 is slower"... that's why a 3GHz CPU gives the same result in XMR as a 4GHz CPU with the same amount of cores & same cache size, but slower cache.

v7 algorithm don't know.
That is excellent data, thanks a lot!
Activity: 246
Dual AMD Opteron 6386 "The Biggest & Fastest in the 6000 series." G34 socket makes:
80KH/s sse4.2 external miner.
64KH/s internal wallet miner.
@ 3.16GHz. with Supermicro snk-0050AP4 cooler "the biggest 4u cooler for G34 socket, also needs optional G34 adapter", with Dynatron A14 "3U", needs faster fan settings in the Bios.
Temps must be lower than 55°C or the CPU's will Throttle down to 2.8GHz or less.
Tyan s8232 Board. "Needs 6128 CPU if Board needs to update the Bios to detect 63xx CPU."

32-Cores "No HyperThreading" but the miner must have additional options...
Or won't detect properly the amount of Threads and Cores, CPU load will be less.
Those results are at 100% CPU load 32-cores, if Not, settings are wrong.
--cpu-affinity 0xFFFFFFFF -t32
Argon Miner must be forced to work with 32-Cores.

But I think leaving 1x out is better if also GPU mining,
Replace any F with E, and -t31
In XMR gives the same result as the 1950x ThreadRipper @4GHz. using 16-Cores, the other 16-cores can be used for CRDS, but performance drops a bit. Core affinity must be 1010101 or 01010101 up to 32.

XMR gives almost 1200H/s usually 1.17KH/s.
 Web pool analyzer detects more & less. 24h Average is around that.
XMRig seems to be better than XMR-stak, both have the same speed if configured properly, but XMRig gives more valid results.
And is CryptoNight v7 Ready.

The reson is because the CryptoNight v6 algorithm depends too much in L Cache speed, Not CPU speed,
Opteron 6200&6300 have a very Big & Fast L2 cache, "L3 is slower"... that's why a 3GHz CPU gives the same result in XMR as a 4GHz CPU with the same amount of cores & same cache size, but slower cache.

v7 algorithm don't know.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@EmoHP

I agree with you about masternodes - if ROI is above particular % the system just isn't sustainable. Sadly most of MN coins belongs to this category, but maybe someone will do it right some day.

Yes, in a few years we probably won't see 95% of current coins on the market, but I won't try to predict which ones will survive. We may even see the rise of some new coin with superior tech which will beat the Bitcoin... who knows? Nothing last forever and blockchain may be replaced some day.

About REAL VALUE I have different opinion. Since now in crypto, market price mostly depends on hype and news (mostly fake) or some pump & dump schemes, the REAL VALUE for me is dev team, their vision and ability to deliver results. If the project develops a produt with real world use case, the price will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: