Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 10. (Read 482461 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The idea of CRDS is very good, conforming to the current market demand. As long as CRDS works well, it can be seen that it is full of unlimited potential.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey everyone!

How many coins do I need for a masternode? Hompage says 5000, in this forum I read 500... what's right?

Thanks in advance.

The masternode collateral was 500 when CRDS was launched, but it changed to 5000 a few months back when the community voted to change it

Thank you! I already expected something like that but did not read about it. (I skipped some of those 92 pages  Wink )
Now I have to decide: either to mine or to buy...
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hey everyone!

How many coins do I need for a masternode? Hompage says 5000, in this forum I read 500... what's right?

Thanks in advance.

The masternode collateral was 500 when CRDS was launched, but it changed to 5000 a few months back when the community voted to change it
Activity: 12
Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 244
Why can't I find this on coinmarketcap.com. Has it been delisted? What is going on here?

it's on coinmarketcap but not this credits project

not sure how things will worked out because there are 2 credits projects

Well.... this Credits is the original...
Not much can be done with them stealing the name.
Activity: 89
Why can't I find this on coinmarketcap.com. Has it been delisted? What is going on here?

it's on coinmarketcap but not this credits project

not sure how things will worked out because there are 2 credits projects
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
We haven't got a listing on coinmarketcap.com as yet as they require a daily trade volume of $100,000 which we have yet to reach. Originally they needed trade volume of $1,000 but changed it to $5,000 just as we hit that milestone, now it's $100,000. Will probably be $1,000,000 daily trade volume needed for a listing shortly.
Activity: 393
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Credits is now available on the Blockfolio App - https://blockfolio.com/ to make it easier to keep track of the current price and the total value of your CRDS holdings Grin

Agree so it is more convenient.
Who can tell me how to put mining on a MacBook?

I wouldn't recommend mining on a MacBook but if you really want to push its limits and temperatures then get one of our Mac wallets and input this command in the console: setgenerate true x (where x is the number of threads you want to mine with). if you got more questions or need support come to our Discord, it's easier this way: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
Activity: 59
Credits is now available on the Blockfolio App - https://blockfolio.com/ to make it easier to keep track of the current price and the total value of your CRDS holdings Grin

Agree so it is more convenient.
Who can tell me how to put mining on a MacBook?
Did mining difficulty or anything else changed after the fork? I haven't been able to check my miner rig for a few days, and now I see that it didn't hit the block for an unusually long time. I wonder if this has anything to do with the hard fork...

This was a mandatory update, we had a hard fork at block 375,000. All the old wallet versions either got stuck at that block or ended up on a fork. If you're mining on an old version of the wallet stop immediately and upgrade otherwise your mining power is wasted.
Activity: 59
help with the miner for mac!!! if it is not hard for you!
Did mining difficulty or anything else changed after the fork? I haven't been able to check my miner rig for a few days, and now I see that it didn't hit the block for an unusually long time. I wonder if this has anything to do with the hard fork...
The only change to mining was to change the PoW reward and enforce a MN reward with each block. You may need to double check that you're on the latest version of the wallet v1.2.0, older versions probably won't find any PoW blocks.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I installed my wallet in Linux without problems. Thanks to the developers for the implementation. I did not need to enter any additional operations in the console.

But the trading volume of this coin is very sad. I want to implement two masternodes, but I can not buy many coins without raising the price. It seems that the purchase will continue for a long time.
Yes looks like nobody want to sell their precious CRDS for cheap penny.
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
I installed my wallet in Linux without problems. Thanks to the developers for the implementation. I did not need to enter any additional operations in the console.

But the trading volume of this coin is very sad. I want to implement two masternodes, but I can not buy many coins without raising the price. It seems that the purchase will continue for a long time.
325 Masternodes Up and running, this indeed a great project

to the moon Smiley
We have successfully hard forked. The explorer, CryptoBridge and BeastPool are on the right blockchain and judging by the reported network hashrate on Suprnova they also seem to be on the right chain. Grin I can see that most of the Masternodes on the network are now using v1.2.0.0 and they are receiving the new reward of 2 CRDS per block. Our Development Fund is also getting paid 0.5 CRDS per block. Credits has now forked according to what the community has voted upon and the new reward scheme is in place.

We're still looking for Web Developers as well as Android and iOS devs such that we can bring Credits to mobile devices as well. Our key programming language remains C++ therefore if you have programming experience with it and you are interested in this project we're more than glad to welcome you aboard; your work here will be rewarded.

Yes congratulations CRDS, maybe re-branding soon ? many credits name out there
We have successfully hard forked. The explorer, CryptoBridge and BeastPool are on the right blockchain and judging by the reported network hashrate on Suprnova they also seem to be on the right chain. Grin I can see that most of the Masternodes on the network are now using v1.2.0.0 and they are receiving the new reward of 2 CRDS per block. Our Development Fund is also getting paid 0.5 CRDS per block. Credits has now forked according to what the community has voted upon and the new reward scheme is in place.

We're still looking for Web Developers as well as Android and iOS devs such that we can bring Credits to mobile devices as well. Our key programming language remains C++ therefore if you have programming experience with it and you are interested in this project we're more than glad to welcome you aboard; your work here will be rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: