Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 20. (Read 482468 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I need 36 CRDS for my 4th MN.
CK7TvCGgiYDz2FoaSF9UwxCKvwNYFia56R

Too small amount to move my BTC to purchase more, but need for complete 5000 CRDS.
If any one send me this amount, It will be very big help for me.
Would you like to share with return ration 35/5000 or borrow?

Never mind. I calculate future income and it takes only 3 day to accumulate 35 CRDS from MN and mining.
I gonna wait.  Grin

this is right way ,but i think  you can return 40CRDS  or more to who borrow to you. everybody like benefit ,why not!
3 wating days lose 2.5 x3 = 7.5 coin. If borrow 35 and return 40 you will get 2.5, yayh! Grin
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Too small amount to move my BTC to purchase more, but need for complete 5000 CRDS.

Never mind. I calculate future income and it takes only 3 day to accumulate 35 CRDS from MN and mining.
I gonna wait.  Grin

this is right way ,but i think  you can return 40CRDS  or more to who borrow to you. everybody like benefit ,why not!
Activity: 546

I gonna wait.  Grin

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Hi, what is real official website: crds.co or crds.io? Huh

why did you ask this question ,is there some scam website right now?
i find it  on OP , this is official website https://crds.co/
Did you check https://crds.io
2 website have a little different
How did you find the c*ds.io site?
If I am not mistaken: that was once the crds web page, before the hard fork and the crds revival. Now just left to old (mis)information.
Shouldn't show up, as Matt has filed a DMCA complaint against it.
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/15304378#
Activity: 41
CoinsMarkets seems to have a problem with handling CRDS. Any other exchange except CryptoBridge?

At the moment we're only listed on these exchanges.

listing exchange even small exchange should pay for expensive fee , really bad for some creative project also include CRDS.

That's no problem for me. But when you are listed at two exchanges only, wouldn't it be useful to get in contact with the exchange that suspended transactions?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
CoinsMarkets seems to have a problem with handling CRDS. Any other exchange except CryptoBridge?

listing exchange even small exchange should pay for expensive fee , really bad for some creative project also include CRDS.
Activity: 122

Activity: 41

Did you check https://crds.io
2 website have a little different
Activity: 596

Today I found all 3 my masternodes gone 'New start required' status. I checked other masternodes as well, they all gone same status.

I restart all my nodes again. I've never seen like this before. What's the problem?

Do you still receive Masternode rewards?

I restarted my nodes an hour ago. I haven't received rewards yet. There are only couple of nodes enabled. Almost every node seems to be down yet.

Try asking in #support in the Discord or just re-install all your Masternodes.

My nodes are enabled. The rests seem to be down.
Look this screenshot.
http://prntscr.com/il5vxa
Today I found all 3 my masternodes gone 'New start required' status. I checked other masternodes as well, they all gone same status.

I restart all my nodes again. I've never seen like this before. What's the problem?

I restarted my nodes an hour ago. I haven't received rewards yet. There are only couple of nodes enabled. Almost every node seems to be down yet.

Try asking in #support in the Discord or just re-install all your Masternodes.

Activity: 101
it will be 8/2 with next version of credits 1.2 in like 1 month
That would suck. Not sure what can be gained from that. Masternodes but no miners? Network hashrate has been going down for a while, a change to 8/2 would probably help speed that up.
Activity: 3
it will be 8/2 with next version of credits 1.2 in like 1 month
Pages:
Jump to: