Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 57. (Read 482497 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Anyone willing to guide me through the full masternode setup process? PM with your fee plz

Just use the official guide at the site. It's great, I set up my node with no problems

https://crds.co/documents/masternode-setup.pdf

Keep in mind though that right now, the credits network has problems and all masternodes keep shutting down unexpectedly, as do mining wallets
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
wondering why it gets stuck and what the heck.. only 8 MN's are enabled now (out of 186), bunch is expired (mine included), and the vast majority is in "new start required" state..

so... tried to restart (when got to "expired" state). Error.
Checked MN status on MN itself. "Can't connect to server".
Restarted VPS. Restarted Daemon. Synced blockchain. Starting MN.
"Not capable Masternode: Masternode not in Masternode list"

Next step is?...
(nvm, got answer on Discord, hopefully it will fix itself. Still MNs are in need of restart, all daemons are stopped on my MN's)

And also all wallet with solo minning crashed again =)
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
wondering why it gets stuck and what the heck.. only 8 MN's are enabled now (out of 186), bunch is expired (mine included), and the vast majority is in "new start required" state..

so... tried to restart (when got to "expired" state). Error.
Checked MN status on MN itself. "Can't connect to server".
Restarted VPS. Restarted Daemon. Synced blockchain. Starting MN.
"Not capable Masternode: Masternode not in Masternode list"

Next step is?...
(nvm, got answer on Discord, hopefully it will fix itself. Still MNs are in need of restart, all daemons are stopped on my MN's)
Activity: 80
Merit: 5
Difficulty is changing a lot, from 0,3 to 0,002 in 30 mins Shocked

This is due to blockchain getting stuck all the time
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Difficulty is changing a lot, from 0,3 to 0,002 in 30 mins Shocked
Activity: 80
Merit: 5
word came down in discord that standalone miner and pools should be coming out soon and price immediately tripled
No it did not... look at ammount of sold coins for that price... this is purely an exception
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Anyone willing to guide me through the full masternode setup process? PM with your fee plz
Activity: 364
word came down in discord that standalone miner and pools should be coming out soon and price immediately tripled
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
What credits coin already listed in Exchange. How rate credist coin  ?
CoinsMarkets
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRDS.htm
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
What credits coin already listed in Exchange. How rate credist coin  ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Yesterday I found 6 blocks, today nothing. 've been mining sincs 10:00 Cet.
Am I just unlucky (lucky yesterday) or is something wrong?

Maybe the difficulty did go up and now it's harder to mine CRDS. Or it is really just some luck involved.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What is happening with this coin? Seems very cheap and undervalued at this time. Anything new coming up? Could be a good coin to invest in.

A few months ago there was a bug and a large number of coins were easily mined. I think some people have dumped these coins, that’s why the price is so low. But it wont stay like that for long.

There is a new version of the wallet being worked on, which will be released within weeks.

talking is just talking... they can make any story you like.

So far this coin looks like a typical "pay miners" kind of altcoin. There is bunch of people with access to servers etc., free cpu hash power, so be aware that for them CRDS is just "free money" tool - think you want to give them money away.

we can say same things about ZOIN,but look how coin is doing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
CRDS is a great community project and still very undervalued in my opinion. I've a bunch of masternodes, they work really well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
What is happening with this coin? Seems very cheap and undervalued at this time. Anything new coming up? Could be a good coin to invest in.

A few months ago there was a bug and a large number of coins were easily mined. I think some people have dumped these coins, that’s why the price is so low. But it wont stay like that for long.

There is a new version of the wallet being worked on, which will be released within weeks.

So far this coin looks like a typical "pay miners" kind of altcoin. There is bunch of people with access to servers etc., free cpu hash power, so be aware that for them CRDS is just "free money" tool - think you want to give them money away.

The coin had the same problems as Dynamic, difficulty collapsed and blocks were mined very quickly. You can check for yourself here and on the past conversations on Slack.

The idea behind CPU-only is greater decentralization; its easier to find spare CPU power than GPU power, and more difficult to have a very high CPU hash power, compared to a GPU hash power.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Activity: 244
is there any pool for mining ,or just try luck in solo?

Its just solo for the moment until version 1.2 is out and the use of a standalone miner and pool will be possible
but there is still no standalone miner at this moment
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
is there any pool for mining ,or just try luck in solo?
I want to start Credits mining.I need full details for mining this Credits coin. Dev,Do you have any you tube video for beginner? I am looking for it but not yet found.or please give me full details about this mining system.can I mine this coin with GPU?

1. Open wallet.
2. Go to debug console.
3. Type where X is your desired number of threads.
4. outputs your hashrate etc.
5. Read the fucking topic, "CPU-only mining".

Thanks for replying. No, you can't mine with GPU, its only mineable with CPU. The whole point of the coin and the Argon2d algo is to be GPU-resistant, hence only CPU-mining. You can join the Discord channel if you need more help.
Pages:
Jump to: