Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 53. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Where to download wallet?
Activity: 244
Wtf is going on with coinsmarkets.com? It's down for a week or so already.

They are supposedly upgrading their servers, probably can't deal with the amount of new users.
I'd say give them some time to sort it out l, I wouldn't think it will take much longer
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Wtf is going on with coinsmarkets.com? It's down for a week or so already.
Is there any pool to mine? Or just solo mining?
It's just solo mining for the moment
I'm not sure if pool mining would be the best for Credits as a coin

I see, another question - when i've got 2KH/s how long does it takes to mine a block?

That’s low - what processor do you have? With 20Kh/sec I find 1-2 blocks per day.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

but now i saw
genproclimit": 1,

now i've changed to 4, should be ~7-10 KH/s

If your going to use all thread's I doubt your system will be able to do anything else,
If you want to use it for other processes just use 3 threads
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

I see, another question - when i've got 2KH/s how long does it takes to mine a block?

That’s low - what processor do you have? With 20Kh/sec I find 1-2 blocks per day.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

but now i saw
genproclimit": 1,

now i've changed to 4, should be ~7-10 KH/s
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

We have a couple of polls underway so that the community as a whole can be involved in making decisions that affect the future direction of Credits. To have your say join us on Discord and head to the #polls channel.

https://discord.gg/qEPUJpw

The last poll is to determine if we should include a Development Fund reward per block in the new reward structure. Currently the team does not receive any CRDS from mining or Masternodes for development, we only have the remaining bounty fund.

You need to register on Discord to vote.
Puf
Activity: 2
How to mine? Guide?
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
We have a couple of polls underway so that the community as a whole can be involved in making decisions that affect the future direction of Credits. To have your say join us on Discord and head to the #polls channel.

https://discord.gg/qEPUJpw
Coinsmarkets.com is back online again!

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRDS.htm to buy/sell CRDS.
where can i buy this coin ??

Coinsmarkets.com is down right now while they upgrade to new servers. "Due to huge boost of uses recently we are forced to move with new servers in order to cope with load . Please bear with us while we are working on it , process should take few hours Coinsmarkets team.. "
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
where can i buy this coin ??
Activity: 3
You could try the non AVX2 version which can be found on the download page of the github
https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases
The file credits-1.1.1-linux.tar.gz is the non AVX2 version

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately this was the version I was using. I downloaded it again from the link you provided. If you look at 0x698505 (of creditsd) you can see the problematic instruction I quoted is present on this version.

Have you tried the AVX2 version?

yes, it didn't work as well. But I successfully compiled the version myself and it works, so you should check the configuration of your build system.

If someone tells me how to build it with boost statically linked (as in the download version) I can provide you my build. Currently it's kind of a mess depending on all those boost libs.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Sorry for not joining all of you on Discord. Some may remember me from Slack, I was around since launch day. I have been following the progress, and am happy to see there is a strong community forming around CRDS. I'm considering donating a BTC or so to help with exchange listings. (No, this is not altruism, as a CRDS whale, I stand to gain much more back long term. I had previously donated 0.1 BTC or so way back when.) If there's a list to the cost of listing on exchanges for CRDS, please point me to it.

Hey, yes I remember you! We haven't setup a multisig wallet for BTC, but we will set one up with mrankin and andrew2k and let you know!
Most exchanges we are looking at want between 1-3 BTC.

Thanks

Alright, sounds good. Let's get this listed on some decent exchanges!
Sorry for not joining all of you on Discord. Some may remember me from Slack, I was around since launch day. I have been following the progress, and am happy to see there is a strong community forming around CRDS. I'm considering donating a BTC or so to help with exchange listings. (No, this is not altruism, as a CRDS whale, I stand to gain much more back long term. I had previously donated 0.1 BTC or so way back when.) If there's a list to the cost of listing on exchanges for CRDS, please point me to it.

Hey, yes I remember you! We haven't setup a multisig wallet for BTC, but we will set one up with mrankin and andrew2k and let you know!
Most exchanges we are looking at want between 1-3 BTC.

Thanks

You could try the non AVX2 version which can be found on the download page of the github
https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases
The file credits-1.1.1-linux.tar.gz is the non AVX2 version

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately this was the version I was using. I downloaded it again from the link you provided. If you look at 0x698505 (of creditsd) you can see the problematic instruction I quoted is present on this version.

Have you tried the AVX2 version?
Pages:
Jump to: