Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 60. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Maybe this question has already been asked, but I have just read your article about the changes and I am wondering how the idea of getting other cryptocurrencies for tasks and will you also get YUPIES as well?

Hello beetlejam,

Yes if the startup uses a cryptocurrency they will offer their cryptocurrency as a reward for co-creating as well. But with every task they create, they will have to also reward some YUPIES. So crowdholders will have the ability to get multiple alt coins.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Can any startup / entrepreneur sign up to your platform?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Maybe this question has already been asked, but I have just read your article about the changes and I am wondering how the idea of getting other cryptocurrencies for tasks and will you also get YUPIES as well?
Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce our partnership with coinhub.io, whose newly launched exchange we will be joining after hitting our $1million ICO goal. We are big fans of Coinhub’s tech and founders — who share the same ideologies and visions as us here at Crowdholding. Their technology can process over a million transactions an hour, and is constantly being improved to stay ahead of competition. They also have API’S connected to some of the largest exchanges, allowing them to liquidate extended amounts.

Click on the link below to read more information about this exciting news!

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2noqTm7

It's great news that you guys are constantly striving to make great connections. I don't know of many ICO's that announce connections with exchanges before the ICO is finished and it is very refreshing. Keep up the good work.

Do you have a set date for the ICO to finish?

Thanks for the kind words,

The ICO will be open till March 31st or until we reach our target of $1 million.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce our partnership with coinhub.io, whose newly launched exchange we will be joining after hitting our $1million ICO goal. We are big fans of Coinhub’s tech and founders — who share the same ideologies and visions as us here at Crowdholding. Their technology can process over a million transactions an hour, and is constantly being improved to stay ahead of competition. They also have API’S connected to some of the largest exchanges, allowing them to liquidate extended amounts.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2noqTm7

It's great news that you guys are constantly striving to make great connections. I don't know of many ICO's that announce connections with exchanges before the ICO is finished and it is very refreshing. Keep up the good work.

Do you have a set date for the ICO to finish?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hello everyone,

http://bit.ly/2noqTm7

so what now I see that there is no more end time for ICO Huh you will continue until getting 1 M$ ?
what about refund ? You get only 25% of your minimum goal you should refund us, I would prefer to get my 20ETH back than waiting maybe 1 year until you get your min cap or simply dissapear with it..

Hi, there is a time - 31st of March. Please, join our Telegram chat - we will be happy to chat regarding this. But be aware, our model, in fact, flourishes the token because all revenue is invested in the token even after we go in the exchange. We are gaining users everyday and business begins coming on our app next week.

Check it out here: https://medium.com/@crowdholding/crowdholding-moving-forward-9189234bbfd7
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello everyone,

so what now I see that there is no more end time for ICO Huh you will continue until getting 1 M$ ?
what about refund ? You get only 25% of your minimum goal you should refund us, I would prefer to get my 20ETH back than waiting maybe 1 year until you get your min cap or simply dissapear with it..
Hello everyone,

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi, question, do you plan any airdrops for current token holders or will there be any airdrops along the way?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Can I join signature bounty even I've already done it for pre-ICO?
What sort of industries are you aiming for? Will anyone be able to add their project to the platform? Or will you interview them?

Currently we are focusing on ICO's and fintech companies, we are wanting the most innovate startups for co-creation with the crowd. Later on we will spread into more industries.

Anyone is able to get in touch, but we interview and make sure that the relationship between Crowdholding and the startup works for all parties (Crowdholding, the startup and the Crowd)
Activity: 195
What sort of industries are you aiming for? Will anyone be able to add their project to the platform? Or will you interview them?
When do we receive the YUPIES for the task?

Hello Cryptogiji,

YUPIES are distributed when the task is complete, you can see the timer on the link.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
When do we receive the YUPIES for the task?
Hi, question, do you plan any airdrops for current token holders or will there be any airdrops along the way? Wink

Hello weeks67,

Currently we are not thinking of any airdrops, but maybe it is something we consider in the future!
We have a new task on our platform! What do you think are the current issues with ICO bounty campaigns? Give us your thoughts and feedback and you will receive YUPIES for your contributions.

http://bit.ly/2zUyDlS
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi, question, do you plan any airdrops for current token holders or will there be any airdrops along the way? Wink
When do the bounties end?

The first round will be finished Dec 31st. You still have time to earn some YUPIEs Smiley

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/yupie-ico
Activity: 159
When do the bounties end?
Pages:
Jump to: