Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 64. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Good afternoon. I like your platform, because its conditions for fund-raising are much more loyal than on the other crowdfunding sites. At the same time, I’m confused by the customer’s voting. Will the entrepreneur be obliged to follow all the decisions made by the community?
You misunderstood s little the principle of the voting. For example, when one of the representatives of the community has an idea, it is put to the vote. If the majority is interested in its implementation, then your company should pay attention to it, because there’s a demand.
But still, am not I obliged to implement these solutions? There are several advisers in my company, and I trust them much more than those who invested money in my company, but don’t have sufficient education or experience. This is the natural order of things.
No, it isn’t mandatory. Voting is a source of new ideas, it demonstrates demand for products and allows to save significantly on user surveys. In addition, the ability of potential buyers to interact directly with service providers is a revolutionary solution that is surely gain popularity.

Thank you for your time, now everything is clear to me. Yes, interaction with the buyer is an excellent opportunity, because it will relieve pressure off the marketing department and rely not on those who is really interested in the product rather than on surveys. Okay, I’ll learn the principle of acquiring tokens. Thanks again.

Hello ro77jer and coldday,

Your conversation is correct, it will not be mandatory to use the solutions put forward by the crowd. It is more about co-creation and creating a community around your project.

Coldday has the correct concept.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Your platform provides so many opportunities for entrepreneurs; but I haven’t found any information about commissions. By what means will you be servicing the servers?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I don’t fully understand: will you collect funds only for new enterprises, or will those ones that need modernization also be able to participate? It’s very important for me.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Can I sell tokens to entrepreneurs within your platform and avoid using exchangers? I don’t trust them very much.
Activity: 392
Is there a minimum investment limit? I want to buy a few tokens, select several enterprises at once and determine which one is the most promising.
Activity: 280
Hello. Should I collect positive feedback from the whole community in order to launch my project, or only from representatives of my country?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Are you planning to conduct an additional round of the ICO?
So far, there’s no information from developers, but I think this is a good idea for increasing the number of tokens’ holders.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are you planning to conduct an additional round of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Hello. Do all the participants of the voting receive bonuses for a certain period, or are only the most active ones rewarded?
Will you be burning the remaining tokens after the sale?

I would also like to know this since you have lowered the cap.

Hello Cryptowomba and handy_hotdog,

Yes this is correct, once we hit our goal, we will burn all the other tokens.
Good afternoon. I like your platform, because its conditions for fund-raising are much more loyal than on the other crowdfunding sites. At the same time, I’m confused by the customer’s voting. Will the entrepreneur be obliged to follow all the decisions made by the community?
You misunderstood s little the principle of the voting. For example, when one of the representatives of the community has an idea, it is put to the vote. If the majority is interested in its implementation, then your company should pay attention to it, because there’s a demand.
But still, am not I obliged to implement these solutions? There are several advisers in my company, and I trust them much more than those who invested money in my company, but don’t have sufficient education or experience. This is the natural order of things.
No, it isn’t mandatory. Voting is a source of new ideas, it demonstrates demand for products and allows to save significantly on user surveys. In addition, the ability of potential buyers to interact directly with service providers is a revolutionary solution that is surely gain popularity.

Thank you for your time, now everything is clear to me. Yes, interaction with the buyer is an excellent opportunity, because it will relieve pressure off the marketing department and rely not on those who is really interested in the product rather than on surveys. Okay, I’ll learn the principle of acquiring tokens. Thanks again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 234

I would also like to know this since you have lowered the cap.
Activity: 232
We have a new task on our platform! Simply link us to pre-ICO's that you would like to see on our platform and earn YUPIES for you work! Start co-creating with Crowdholding.

http://bit.ly/2iUG9Te

Today, there’re a lot of platforms in the market, the main task of which is to raise funds, but they seem to me not transparent enough. Will investors be able to receive standardized reportы on projects financed by them?

Hello deort,

Yes this is the plan, but investing into projects in July 2018. You can see where we are going on our roadmap and also in our article that we published on Friday.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/crowdholding-moving-forward-9189234bbfd7
Good afternoon. Do you plan to place the ICOs, but how will these ICOs pay your platform in cases when they was collapsed due to the lack of even a soft-cap?

Hello Gabrola,

Business purchase our Yupies to place tasks, so if they want to automate their bounty system they go with us whether their ICO is successful or not. Obviously, business can not pay which would mean they would manually do their bounty using excel and manually sending each token payment by themselves. But with us, they don't have to worry because it's automated and they can focus on other fundraising work during their ICO. Whether their ICO is successful or not doesn't affect our revenue that goes back into the Yupie.
Pages:
Jump to: