Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 62. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Calculator was showing percentage from 50 million just a few days ago. Right now it’s only 1 million. What happened?
Activity: 392
Good evening. I’ve got a couple of questions regarding ICO revenue distributionю I don't like the phrase “frozen funds”. Where are those funds are going to be used?
It’s not complicated. Current token price is not the highest. It’s going to increase therefore, we will be able to use “frozen funds” more effectively.
If you are right this platform is going to make a huge profit within next couple of years. What is it going to be used for?

Let me explain it in detail. If we use money received from these tokens today then in a couple of months we will have to spend more tokens because their price will be much higher. Do you get me?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How long are you planning to keep back up funds? It makes about 20% of all proceeds if I’m not wrong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good evening. I’ve got a couple of questions regarding ICO revenue distributionю I don't like the phrase “frozen funds”. Where are those funds are going to be used?
It’s not complicated. Current token price is not the highest. It’s going to increase therefore, we will be able to use “frozen funds” more effectively.
If you are right this platform is going to make a huge profit within next couple of years. What is it going to be used for?
Activity: 280
Hello. What is your ICO hard cap? Around 20-30 million?
You are going to be surprised but it’s only 1 million dollars.
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Hello. What is your ICO hard cap? Around 20-30 million?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
Good Day. Those people who took part in bounty program are going to get their tokens immediately after ICO or will have to wait a couple of months?
Activity: 336
Are you going to do a resale or just going to burn all the tokens if you couldn't sell them during sale?

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
Really liking the concept! Will you be allowing other tokens on the platform?
Activity: 196
Tokens are the base of the ecosystem of your platform. I’m wondering if it’ll be possible to use them to pay for services on any other platforms?
Activity: 406
Hi. And if an entrepreneur have no time to take part in the ICO, will he be able to buy the tokens from the platform or will it be necessary to use exchangers?
Activity: 205
Hi. There was a counter on the site yesterday, but today there isn’t any at all. How long is it before the end of the ICO?

As far as I know, they decided to prolong the sale, the exact date will be announced in the coming days.
Activity: 224
Hi. There was a counter on the site yesterday, but today there isn’t any at all. How long is it before the end of the ICO?
Activity: 336
On some other crowdfunding projects’ authors offer limited products to the most generous investors. Will you have such a tool?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Do you collect funds only in tokens within your platform or is it also possible to invest in fiat currencies?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Our CMO is in Amsterdam right now at ICOAmsterdam giving a talk about his experiences in preparing startups for an ICO. If you are at the conference go and say hello!

Good afternoon. I’ve just found the platform and I want to know the dynamics of the growth of growth  of the collection of funds during the ICO. Does anybody know it?

Look, they’ve collected 2% of the necessary amount during the last 24 hours,  the pace is quite encouraging!

Hello Immer,

We are growing and we have extended the amount of time of the ICO so we are encouraged by what we see!
We appreciate Crowdholding project team answering our questions. You can review them in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project.

Thank you for the kind words pitchmyico.

We will have a look at the telegram channel
Pages:
Jump to: