Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 14. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I don’t understand if the tokens of the project can be considered securities?
Currently, no. Legally, these are not securities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don’t understand if the tokens of the project can be considered securities?
Let's figure it out! Crowdvilla is going provide common use of global hotel chains and resort facilities on the blockchain basis by purchasing the property for shared use. If that is so, then why do they need blockchain at all? Doesn't that complicate the work?
Hello! I'll try to answer your questions. Blockchain in this project just makes Crowdvilla better than competitors, as it decentralizes old platforms, provides transparency and reliability of business. I would say that blockchain is not less than a half of the platform's success.
Hmm... And who are these competitors?
For example, AirBnb, HomeAway< HomeStay. Through blockchain, the entire platform community will be able to regulate and manage as the flow of finances and tokens, as the flow of information. In the future, this approach, with the help of blockchain, will modernize the industry. This is almost a revolutionary approach.
What does that give? Well, there will be the blockchain, everything will become clear... But it's not a benefit, it’s only a defeat of losses!)
Any businessman will tell you, that the elimination of losses and costs is beneficial! The transparent and understandable mechanism of work will open up even more opportunities for monetization for the whole industry!
OK, cool! We really got to the bottom. Talking about the current level of capitalization (tourism and real estate markets), what growth can be expected due to the new approach?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Let's figure it out! Crowdvilla is going provide common use of global hotel chains and resort facilities on the blockchain basis by purchasing the property for shared use. If that is so, then why do they need blockchain at all? Doesn't that complicate the work?
Hello! I'll try to answer your questions. Blockchain in this project just makes Crowdvilla better than competitors, as it decentralizes old platforms, provides transparency and reliability of business. I would say that blockchain is not less than a half of the platform's success.
For example, AirBnb, HomeAway< HomeStay. Through blockchain, the entire platform community will be able to regulate and manage as the flow of finances and tokens, as the flow of information. In the future, this approach, with the help of blockchain, will modernize the industry. This is almost a revolutionary approach.
What does that give? Well, there will be the blockchain, everything will become clear... But it's not a benefit, it’s only a defeat of losses!)
Any businessman will tell you, that the elimination of losses and costs is beneficial! The transparent and understandable mechanism of work will open up even more opportunities for monetization for the whole industry!
Merit: 0
When will the objects be purchased? I would like to see the first results and how the procedure will be carried out.
According to the site, the project team consists of 8 people. Isn’t it too little for a global project?
According to the developers, how competitive is the industry, which they have entered? What market share will Crowdvilla be able to cover within a year after it starts to work?
Activity: 224
Where can I see the creators in live? I would like to attend some conferences, where they take part, and ask more questions.
How will the demand for tokens be ensured?
It will be ensured by paying for a part of the platform's services with tokens. Accordingly, the demand and the price will be stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How will the demand for tokens be ensured?
Activity: 196
Tell me please, what you can buy with tokens?
With tokens you buy staying time in different resting places, that belong to the project!
Activity: 266
Tell me please, what you can buy with tokens?
Activity: 364
Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
Crowdvilla is based on the concept of the common good, so that the community can pool resources and acquire real estate jointly for use. If, for example, two friends can buy a house somewhere for recreation and spend time there in turns, then why can not the same do 10 or 20 people? The only question is regulation.
It's just on paper, it's easy! What kind of property is planned to be acquired?
The plans are to work with the luxury segment, which has a great attraction from people as places of rest. The community will own the rights to homes that can be owned and enjoyed.
Ok! And how is the right to real estate in the project realized on a global scale?
By owning the tokens. Each owner and holder of the token gets the rights to the real estate. The funds received from the sale of tokens, will go to receive real estate for recreation around the world.
In which region of the world are the project managers "looking" first?
Activity: 406
Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
Crowdvilla is based on the concept of the common good, so that the community can pool resources and acquire real estate jointly for use. If, for example, two friends can buy a house somewhere for recreation and spend time there in turns, then why can not the same do 10 or 20 people? The only question is regulation.
The plans are to work with the luxury segment, which has a great attraction from people as places of rest. The community will own the rights to homes that can be owned and enjoyed.
Ok! And how is the right to real estate in the project realized on a global scale?
By owning the tokens. Each owner and holder of the token gets the rights to the real estate. The funds received from the sale of tokens, will go to receive real estate for recreation around the world.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: