Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 10. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What number of crowds will get the operational partners of the project after the sale?
15% of the total number is planned for Crowdvilla Operation Partner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What number of crowds will get the operational partners of the project after the sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many crowds will go to investors after the sale?
About 30%. That’s what is planned for now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How many crowds will go to investors after the sale?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Only approved investors will get the dividends or anyone who holds the token on their private wallets?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
For me, the reservation system remains unclear. If they are used by almost all participants, they can be constantly busy. In addition, they need to be maintained, repaired, "refreshed", etc.. Is it even possible to implement?
For this purpose, they developed objects booking system – a special unit in the platform. It is introduced into the system fully operational from the very beginning, as it is provided as a basis from the technical sponsor of the project – Reidao.
It's good that the system has already been tested. How will it work in Crowdvilla?
It is implemented through online booking and optimization of all processes, as well as sequences of orders and pricing on them. With these dynamic indicators, you can adjust the entire booking process.
How will all the information be recorded?
Through this system as well. All financial and operational data will be registered, recorded and analyzed through this system for managers and investors. The presence of such a system as a base greatly facilitates the development and implementation of Crowadvilla.

That is, the system will be at least a small part decentralized? Because we are just trying to change and make through smartcontracts and blocking, and then it turns out not quite right ... Or am I not understanding something?
Activity: 294
For me, the reservation system remains unclear. If they are used by almost all participants, they can be constantly busy. In addition, they need to be maintained, repaired, "refreshed", etc.. Is it even possible to implement?
For this purpose, they developed objects booking system – a special unit in the platform. It is introduced into the system fully operational from the very beginning, as it is provided as a basis from the technical sponsor of the project – Reidao.
It's good that the system has already been tested. How will it work in Crowdvilla?
It is implemented through online booking and optimization of all processes, as well as sequences of orders and pricing on them. With these dynamic indicators, you can adjust the entire booking process.
Through this system as well. All financial and operational data will be registered, recorded and analyzed through this system for managers and investors. The presence of such a system as a base greatly facilitates the development and implementation of Crowadvilla.
What will platform managers do in this part of the project?
Activity: 336
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
this is very good, they already have the right plan to solve all possible problems
there may still be many who think imperfect, but the project team will strive for it
we hope them to be able to take the right steps
Activity: 364
When will we see the beta-version of the platform? As for me, it’s a signal to invest.
Have travel agencies already offered Crowdvilla to cooperate? They should invest a lot of money in the project, as it seems to me.
Activity: 210
Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
Activity: 406
Will the role and functions of tokens change after the ICO?
There’re several points in the WP dedicated to this. There will be such activities carried out, so these aspects and investors’ requirements can be changed in the course of time.
Activity: 364
Will the role and functions of tokens change after the ICO?
Merit: 250
Would it be possible to implement such a project as Crowdvilla without blockchain? What do creators think?
Pages:
Jump to: