Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 18. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The roadmap looks promising, and the forecasting is encouraging. The list of investors seem credible, rather serious people. Just how come your tokens are sold only for Ethereum?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How sos bonus program work during ICO?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The project has several stages for collecting investments. How many in total?

In our Initial Token Sale, not including the pre-ico phase, we will have 3 phases which have different stretch goals. In our whitepaper https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf page 25 to 29 we detail what happens when the token sale ends at each phase.

Future Token Sales will be possible to fund more purchases of properties
Is ReiDao going to get any profit from its startup? I believe it wasnt for free…

This is stated in the whitepaper: https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf page 11 and page 18, REIDAO will be receiving a percentage of the total CROWD tokens generated, while CROWDVILLA is non-profit, the technology company REIDAO is for profit.
Activity: 224
Is ReiDao going to get any profit from its startup? I believe it wasnt for free…
Activity: 266
Have a look at the road map. There 3 rounds that collect the money for different purposes and have different duration!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
wow! Villas and countries are really impressive. Right now the info about the project is more or less the same on different websites and I’ve got a question. Does CrowdVilla have a big influence on ReiDao?
ReiDao is a company that started Crowdvilla project. So Reidao is interested in CrowdVilla to be successful and it’s going to help it. So it’s highly influenced and it’s for the better.
Singapore project! Who is handling it right now? ReiDao developers?
No. There is a separate team that has an experience in property business and understands the way international market works.
Are there gonna be only luxury property or average houses are also going go be included?
Mostly luxury property: houses, apartments, villas and hotels.
What about the pricing? How was it evaluated?
Activity: 196
wow! Villas and countries are really impressive. Right now the info about the project is more or less the same on different websites and I’ve got a question. Does CrowdVilla have a big influence on ReiDao?
ReiDao is a company that started Crowdvilla project. So Reidao is interested in CrowdVilla to be successful and it’s going to help it. So it’s highly influenced and it’s for the better.
No. There is a separate team that has an experience in property business and understands the way international market works.
Are there gonna be only luxury property or average houses are also going go be included?
Mostly luxury property: houses, apartments, villas and hotels.
Activity: 336
I didn’t really understand the connection between the tokens and some scores which exist on the platform, too…
The token and Crowdvilla owners receive the generates crowd scores («CROWD») from Crowdvilla tokens («CRV»).
Activity: 70
I didn’t really understand the connection between the tokens and some scores which exist on the platform, too…
Activity: 406
How will the acquisitions transactions take place? Will it be possible to use fiat only? Or maybe tokens and even cryptocurencues are available, too?
Activity: 364
Did I understood correctly that a part of technical tools including reservation and tracking will be carried out by Reidao?
Hi guys! Crowdvilla seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Crowdvilla SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/ab85efeb-2b51-4e87-98e3-f889582124d0

I would recommend checking out our website https://crowdvilla.io/, especially our white paper https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf as well as our social media links to get a better feel for the project.
If I pay for use of real estate item with the project tokens, what will happen to these tokens?
They’ll return to the system and will be sold out.

The utility token CROWD will be burned once used
Pages:
Jump to: