Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 19. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can I be sure that the platform wont use any third party tools or resources for acquisition of real estate items? I just want to be sure that the investors will be the only owners of the assets!

Crowdvilla a NPO (non profit organisation) will hold ownership over the properties indirectly for the community and CRV owners who stake their tokens will be assigned a portion of the total properties utilisation time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What if the creators want to acquire the real estate item in the private market? What can be done in this case? Not everyone allows direct investments.
As with the purchase process, I think it is possible to form a small project to participate by raising funds, which can avoid the spread of funds.
Activity: 60
Can I be sure that the platform wont use any third party tools or resources for acquisition of real estate items? I just want to be sure that the investors will be the only owners of the assets!
Activity: 2
If I pay for use of real estate item with the project tokens, what will happen to these tokens?

These will be burned. This forms a sink to the token economy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What if the creators want to acquire the real estate item in the private market? What can be done in this case? Not everyone allows direct investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If I pay for use of real estate item with the project tokens, what will happen to these tokens?
They’ll return to the system and will be sold out.
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
Hello. It isnt clear what real estate items will be purchased by the project. You know, there’re a lot of nuances. Moreover, if case of such innovative approach to the use of real estate? Please tell me about each stage!
The project experts act according to the key requirements when choosing real estate items. The global search for the real estate items and their preliminary estimation take place. This info will be available for the project’s investors. After that the transaction is settled.
How is transaction settled?
This is an algorithm and it takes several stages. The team that wants to purchase the real estate item participates in the auction (if there’re any). The work also includes a range of checks – technical, structural, financial, commercial, legal and regulatory analysis. Then the negotiations on initial conditions, pricing and provisions of price offers take place.
Wow! I didn’t expect that the approach is so serious! It turns out that it takes long until the transaction is settled! 
Yes, it’s a long process, but the final result depends on this. There’s also the stage of final negotiations and only then the asset is acquired.
Great! It’s impressive. Can I see the principles of choosing real estate items?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. It isnt clear what real estate items will be purchased by the project. You know, there’re a lot of nuances. Moreover, if case of such innovative approach to the use of real estate? Please tell me about each stage!
The project experts act according to the key requirements when choosing real estate items. The global search for the real estate items and their preliminary estimation take place. This info will be available for the project’s investors. After that the transaction is settled.
This is an algorithm and it takes several stages. The team that wants to purchase the real estate item participates in the auction (if there’re any). The work also includes a range of checks – technical, structural, financial, commercial, legal and regulatory analysis. Then the negotiations on initial conditions, pricing and provisions of price offers take place.
Wow! I didn’t expect that the approach is so serious! It turns out that it takes long until the transaction is settled! 
Yes, it’s a long process, but the final result depends on this. There’s also the stage of final negotiations and only then the asset is acquired.
Activity: 126
very interesting and a good destination,really oriented and  hopefully run well as planned, good luck with your project
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Crowdvilla seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Crowdvilla SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/ab85efeb-2b51-4e87-98e3-f889582124d0
By means of what mechanisms will scalability of the platform be achieved?

Unlike many projects out there whose adoption needs to be prefaced by mass adoption of cryptocurrency by the general public, with Crowdvilla because we are dealing with holiday properties, as long as our available properties are better and cheaper (which they will logically due to the structure) the general public will be able to participate immediately without even realizing they are contributing to the crypto economy.
In what countries the project definitely won’t work? Are there any?

Prime countries for luxury travel will work and countries with no black & white (Grey) property ownership will not.
One such example would be Bhutan, It’s a local-only market and highly protective to protect local culture and environment.

We will be avoiding countries that have Sanctions or war-torn countries, like Iraq, Iran & North Korea. We have low-risk appetite.
it’s more of a whitelist approach than a blacklist approach.

let us know which other countries you have on your mind and we can advise accordingly.
Activity: 294
Does the project have a vacancy of resident director. What are his assigned responsibilities?
Activity: 308
Is Reiado going to be involved in project’s development and changes?
Pages:
Jump to: