Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 12. (Read 23345 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It is difficult for me to understand how the soul and memory of a person's past lives are preserved, whether he is a human or a biorobot soulless.
I think it's still under development
do you think that this would be possible?
and in this sense if we become a soulless bio-robots, it will be useless
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It is difficult for me to understand how the soul and memory of a person's past lives are preserved, whether he is a human or a biorobot soulless.
do you think that this would be possible?
Activity: 700
Activity: 973
Activity: 644
What will happen to the person's soul after unfrozen? How will it be adapted to the society?  Roll Eyes
Dude you really have to work on your grammar, it is really hard to understand wtf are you saying
I guess he is trying to say that culture shock might be a vital problem after the cryostasis
I dont think this problem is going to even exist, I mean people of 21st century are kinda used to that experience
What about conservative people then?
I dont think that they are going to know about this project, these people just dont support transhumanism services
Do you think this might ruin the project ?
Have you seen the statistical rate of conservative ppl in swiss?
Nope, whats wrong with that
Well... There are not so many of them, so this is not going to affect the project
But why do you think its all about swiss?
Cuz the project is swiss-ish and its it is working under their jurisdiction
But it was stated that anyone can use this project
Activity: 378
What will happen to the person's soul after unfrozen? How will it be adapted to the society?  Roll Eyes
Dude you really have to work on your grammar, it is really hard to understand wtf are you saying
I guess he is trying to say that culture shock might be a vital problem after the cryostasis
I dont think this problem is going to even exist, I mean people of 21st century are kinda used to that experience
I dont think that they are going to know about this project, these people just dont support transhumanism services
Well... There are not so many of them, so this is not going to affect the project
Cuz the project is swiss-ish and its it is working under their jurisdiction
Activity: 973
Activity: 351
Join our telegram to discuss the project! https://t.me/CRYOGEN_ICO_Eng
Activity: 351
the shelf life is unlimited?
if i paid for the freeze i can be in this state 50 years or 500 years for the same amount?

No, the price will be fixed per determined amount of time that you want to spent in cryopreservation state.
Pages:
Jump to: