Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 13. (Read 23345 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
the shelf life is unlimited?
if i paid for the freeze i can be in this state 50 years or 500 years for the same amount?
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
In the WP said, that they are limited. But how many? Smiley
looked again and found information only about that 500,000 tokens were issued on the pre-ico
500,000 tokens = 500,000 usd. I don't think that it's enought for their aims
500,000 tokens is just pre-ico. at the stage of ico it will be more, as i understand
Offcourse it is. But just whole number of tokens, that will be produced are not reflected
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
looked again and found information only about that 500,000 tokens were issued on the pre-ico
500,000 tokens is just pre-ico. at the stage of ico it will be more, as i understand
Activity: 420
Activity: 67
Cryopreservation of animals 10000-36000 CRYO
36000 CRYO is just like a fullbody cryopreservation, as I guess, the price is depens of the size of animal? For example, for 36000 I can to freeze my bear? Smiley
Activity: 79
Activity: 420
Activity: 79
Activity: 107
Is there a bounty programm?

yes, it was started recently
someone posted a link I remember
You are right, I looked more attentively, it is in the fist page  Grin
Activity: 70
Activity: 93

yes, it was started recently
someone posted a link I remember
Activity: 107
Activity: 71
By the way, the retention dna of endangered species of plant and animals is very importnt too. Maybe in future it can helps to return them to life
it also plans to engage CryoGen Yes?
in their white paper this information is available at least
death is a natural process and if plants and animals will come back to life on the planet may not be the place to stay
Cryopreservation can helps us to research deep space and to find other planets Smiley
wow what a deep thought haha
hmm yes but a long life is almost immortality

for me it's like a punishment
of course it's so much interesting to see what will happen with human race and the whole world in a 100, 200, 300 year time, but will you be able to find a place in the new era?
And what do you think about the digital preservation of consciousness?

it's a nice question  Smiley
from the one side, it's awesome to wake up a hundred years later with all the skills and thoughts you gain
but from another side, it's much more interesting to start from scratch in the new world  Smiley
If you want to start from scratch, as I guess, you need just the DNA retention

it's like brewing one tea bag for second time - it's possible but not so attractive  Grin
of course I realized that it would be like doing first steps, but u won't be able to compare old and new worlds, that's the point  Smiley
Excellent compare  Grin Grin Grin
In this case, is needed the DNA retention with the digital preservation of consciousness, wich I think can be edited

Unfortunately I don't know 'bout this technologies enough to argue
would be impressed to know if experiments like this were succesful  Smiley
By the way, the retention dna of endangered species of plant and animals is very importnt too. Maybe in future it can helps to return them to life
death is a natural process and if plants and animals will come back to life on the planet may not be the place to stay
Cryopreservation can helps us to research deep space and to find other planets Smiley

of course it's so much interesting to see what will happen with human race and the whole world in a 100, 200, 300 year time, but will you be able to find a place in the new era?

from the one side, it's awesome to wake up a hundred years later with all the skills and thoughts you gain
but from another side, it's much more interesting to start from scratch in the new world  Smiley

it's like brewing one tea bag for second time - it's possible but not so attractive  Grin
of course I realized that it would be like doing first steps, but u won't be able to compare old and new worlds, that's the point  Smiley
Excellent compare  Grin Grin Grin
In this case, is needed the DNA retention with the digital preservation of consciousness, wich I think can be edited

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: