Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 9. (Read 23345 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I have seen a number of projects in the field of medicine. But nothing of the sort seen. This project is amazing! I hope the technology will serve the people. The only problem is its complexity. And conservative view on the problem of human life and death. I think there will be few investors. Because many people do not want to want something after life. How you will collect the money?

Thanks for your opinion, however, you are kind of wrong telling that there will be few investors. We have raised a lot of money bearing in mind that we only at the preICO stage. There is a big amount of investors and there will be more, for sure, since we have recently won the award of innovation of the year in biotechnology and genetics.  Cheesy
now we can trade this coin?
To date you can't, as far as I know

It's true, up to date you can't trade it, but it will definitely be available in the nearest future
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I have seen a number of projects in the field of medicine. But nothing of the sort seen. This project is amazing! I hope the technology will serve the people. The only problem is its complexity. And conservative view on the problem of human life and death. I think there will be few investors. Because many people do not want to want something after life. How you will collect the money?

Yes agree, if seen from the images of his project was convincing. certainly many participants because the project is nice and large and definite allocation bounty hunter on stripped to join this project. but we also have to be smart and observant in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
To date you can't, as far as I know
Activity: 90
Merit: 29
Activity: 560
CRYOGEN to the moon!  Cheesy

Yes, if seen pictures-picture project is convincing enough, judging from the team project is definitely going forward in the future and if you were able to follow ICO will generate the token.
Activity: 252
CRYOGEN to the moon!  Cheesy
Very good, the project's main trading platform where? Which platform is trading the most?

You mean, exchanges? CRYOGEN is not listed yet  Smiley
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

Unfortunately, we do NOT have any special offers for big investors, however, you can always ask for an offer in our Telegram group: https://t.me/CRYOGEN_ICO_Eng
As for me, very smart solution for this industry

Thanks for your opinion! Smiley
Activity: 165
Very good, the project's main trading platform where? Which platform is trading the most?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
I'm totally agree with you, to date the best way to attract investments.
is this profitable one !? Sad
You will be able to trade their tokens on exchanges, but, as far as I know, they offer utility tokens, the main purpose of which is paying project's services
Activity: 21
is this profitable one !? Sad
Activity: 47
Hi !!! MY POST IN LOOK - BOOK BLOG FOR RUSSIAN - http://look-book.ru/9-lifestyle/3593-krionika-dostupna-v-rosii-segodnya

0x4062c2C2Adf313eF3E0837f5dd2ED254cDf39bFC - FOR COIN  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Very interesting article, do you have an English version?
Activity: 252
hello.can we invest 100 Cryo ( 70 $ )?  or is minumum  1000 cryo ( 700 $ ) as said at website (https://pasteboard.co/GX6st7A.jpg)

Minimum investment in the project is as indicated on a website  Smiley
hello.can we invest 100 Cryo ( 70 $ )?  or is minumum  1000 cryo ( 700 $ ) as said at website (https://pasteboard.co/GX6st7A.jpg)
Yes, you can, this is the price list for their services, but not minimal investment in the project
Pages:
Jump to: