Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 19. (Read 23346 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why cryogenic storage technology with the block chain technology has a relationship? Is there any knowledge of friends to explain?

The block chain technology becomes more populare every day. I think they try to attract more wide audience by using it.
but with popularity I agree yes
in fact, if this technology is so popular it does not mean that it can be applied in all areas here
what about the field of cryonics?
this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
to argue with you because we haven't seen this in
what about the project which we are now discussing
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why cryogenic storage technology with the block chain technology has a relationship? Is there any knowledge of friends to explain?

The block chain technology becomes more populare every day. I think they try to attract more wide audience by using it.
in fact, if this technology is so popular it does not mean that it can be applied in all areas here
this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
to argue with you because we haven't seen this in

hmmm really interesting why i don't think about this  Huh
I think that we should not give it so much importance
why?
well, I for example do not see any connection between the block chain and cryonics
ahaha sorry what?
I don't know how to explain to you in detail but it is better to study the documentation
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

why?
well, I for example do not see any connection between the block chain and cryonics
ahaha sorry what?

why?

why?

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
2022+
Anabiosis technology developing for deep space flights
The most interesting aspect, I think. I hope to see it, or even take part Smiley
Activity: 351
Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?

Everything will be discussed and stated in contract before moving on with cryopreservation Smiley
Activity: 351
GM!
Suppose I bought your tokens, but i don't want to use your services. how can i get my money back?

Selling tokens on exchanges  Wink
Activity: 27
Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?
Activity: 67
I would not be surprised if Western mainstream media at one point would start publishing articles that CryonGen is a Russian conspiracy to freeze people of all the world. They usually would not miss an occasion to blame Russia for whatever. On the other side, this would make a lot of publicity to the project Smiley
It'll be an excellent black PR.
I already see the headlines "Russia wants to turn the planet into Siberia" Grin
Or just "Russia moves the world towards the Ice Age"  Grin
Activity: 72
I would not be surprised if Western mainstream media at one point would start publishing articles that CryonGen is a Russian conspiracy to freeze people of all the world. They usually would not miss an occasion to blame Russia for whatever. On the other side, this would make a lot of publicity to the project Smiley
It'll be an excellent black PR.
I already see the headlines "Russia wants to turn the planet into Siberia" Grin

Black PR is PR also  Smiley
I actually don't like that political debates affect private business by putting stick in the wheels.
Pages:
Jump to: