Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 17. (Read 23345 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Thus,in 5 years, we’ll be able to save more than 5000 patients annually. And the same
number of neuropreserved patients.
Brave claim.  You will need huge territory, a lot of people and resources to provide it

that's why they are planning to build a number of sites where it will take place
every big project needs a lot of people and resourses btw
Activity: 70
Thus,in 5 years, we’ll be able to save more than 5000 patients annually. And the same
Brave claim.  You will need huge territory, a lot of people and resources to provide it
5000 patients... Just like a little freezed town:)
Activity: 67
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?

Everything will be discussed and stated in contract before moving on with cryopreservation Smiley
what guarantees can be for this? If they will demand it through the court?
I think they can't demand it. The contract is concluded with you directly and all conditions are reflected in it.

That's true, every single detail about defrosting will be discussed and stated clearly in a contract.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?

Everything will be discussed and stated in contract before moving on with cryopreservation Smiley
I think they can't demand it. The contract is concluded with you directly and all conditions are reflected in it.
Activity: 27

Activity: 93
I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy
can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
hmmm it's of course true
I think that such projects would only receive positive responses from companies only when euthanasia is officially allowed in all countries of the world
most likely Yes, I think a CryoGen will make a breakthrough in this one of the first
not even one of the first and just first, I just have never seen even close and similar to this project
Yes I too, but it's probably still for the reason that ICO is just beginning to develop
I do not think that just beginning of course but I will say that is becoming popular only now

CEOs of companies realized that they can raise a huge funds in such a short time just by giving people a piece of cake.
I think no one method of investing funds is so effective as ICO
this is a new market and so far this is the most simple and lucrative way to invest but what happens in 5 years for example

2022+
Anabiosis technology developing for deep space flights  Grin

But if serious, it's hard to predict. Even now almost 80-85% of the ICOs is a complete scam.
Probably people won't trust ICOs in general.
  until 2022 can change absolutely everything because it's more long term and predict that it will be impossible
maybe legalize it and it will become a regular banking service..which of course would adversely affect profits. ICO

I think it will be legalized sooner or later, businesses don't need to take loans due to ICOs, for example. banks hardly like it  Smiley
Activity: 107
I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy

It's true, but people have different points of view  Smiley
some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.
I know it is quite costly financially and not everyone can afford it

some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.

Really?
I'm quite sure not everyone can afford cryopreservation+transportation costs
Prices are huge for average person.

But with the time prices should become lower I guess.
They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
You are right. Huge price = huge work, I think. Although, it's just the beginning. For exampe, not so far away phones and computers were very expensive, but now almost everyone had it. Maybe once upon a time everyone can afford it.
Activity: 71

Really?

But with the time prices should become lower I guess.
They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
hmmm it's of course true
I think that such projects would only receive positive responses from companies only when euthanasia is officially allowed in all countries of the world
most likely Yes, I think a CryoGen will make a breakthrough in this one of the first
not even one of the first and just first, I just have never seen even close and similar to this project
Yes I too, but it's probably still for the reason that ICO is just beginning to develop
I do not think that just beginning of course but I will say that is becoming popular only now

CEOs of companies realized that they can raise a huge funds in such a short time just by giving people a piece of cake.
this is a new market and so far this is the most simple and lucrative way to invest but what happens in 5 years for example

2022+

But if serious, it's hard to predict. Even now almost 80-85% of the ICOs is a complete scam.
  until 2022 can change absolutely everything because it's more long term and predict that it will be impossible
maybe legalize it and it will become a regular banking service..which of course would adversely affect profits. ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
why?
hmmm it's of course true

2022+

Really?
even for quite wealthy people this is a problem because the price is really huge
why?
hmmm it's of course true

2022+

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

Really?
why?
hmmm it's of course true

why?
hmmm it's of course true

Activity: 71

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
why?
hmmm it's of course true
Pages:
Jump to: