Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 20. (Read 23346 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I would not be surprised if Western mainstream media at one point would start publishing articles that CryonGen is a Russian conspiracy to freeze people of all the world. They usually would not miss an occasion to blame Russia for whatever. On the other side, this would make a lot of publicity to the project Smiley
It'll be an excellent black PR.
I already see the headlines "Russia wants to turn the planet into Siberia" Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I would not be surprised if Western mainstream media at one point would start publishing articles that CryonGen is a Russian conspiracy to freeze people of all the world. They usually would not miss an occasion to blame Russia for whatever. On the other side, this would make a lot of publicity to the project Smiley
Activity: 55
Do you use gmail for working?

There's a mail given in WP: [email protected]
But it's not obligatory to use it as far as I understood, you can just fill out an application form on the website
Activity: 107
Hi guys!
Such an interesting project, I'm impressed  Smiley
In WP you mentioned that cryotokens can be used outside CryoGen in the future. Which kind of companies will it be? I don't ask about concrete brands, just about kind of activities.

It probably can be some logistic companies which will take care of transportation to Switzerland
Airlines, railway companies etc.
Maybe potential customers will get special offers, discounts or smth like this

It's a huge field for imagination. For example, tour to the future. Be freezed now, to wake up in deep future.
Were here just any jokes about futurama? Smiley
Activity: 71
Hi guys!
In WP you mentioned that cryotokens can be used outside CryoGen in the future. Which kind of companies will it be? I don't ask about concrete brands, just about kind of activities.

It probably can be some logistic companies which will take care of transportation to Switzerland
Airlines, railway companies etc.
Maybe potential customers will get special offers, discounts or smth like this
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency trader
Do you use gmail for working?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Hi guys!
Activity: 107
GM!
Suppose I bought your tokens, but i don't want to use your services. how can i get my money back?

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley
I didnt find any info about it in WP
Perhaps they can be sold on the exchange, but will there be demand?

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
Anyway, we need a moderator to figure out this issue.
not only with ctoytoken. pay them is simply cheaper. but you can do it in dollars, for example
To pay in dollars you need to buy tokens, no more, because in WP said, as stated earlier  
company's services are paid only with cryotoken
By the way, in wp said that the number of tokens are limited. I think their price will be grown up rapidly.
Activity: 53
GM!
Suppose I bought your tokens, but i don't want to use your services. how can i get my money back?

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
not only with ctoytoken. pay them is simply cheaper. but you can do it in dollars, for example

Payments for some cryonics services, digitization services, science shares for participation in
research or purchases on cryonics market will be possible only with tokens. I found that information in WP.
As for me, it's kind of strange decison...  Huh
Activity: 46
GM!

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
GM!

Time will tell us Smiley
GM!

Activity: 93
GM!

GM!
Activity: 93
Russian cryogenics firm plans to start freezing people BEFORE they die http://dailym.ai/2AGODDT 

It's pretty awesome to look into working proccess, even a bit  Smiley
Cryopreservation step-by-step picture is much simpler to understand than information from WP. I think you need to add smth like this in the WP to get people clear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Russian cryogenics firm plans to start freezing people BEFORE they die http://dailym.ai/2AGODDT 
It's awesome! Soon everybody can see deep future!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Your developments are contrary to the evolution..
On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service

Contrary to evolution? What do you mean?  Huh
I mean that death is a natural process and you shouldn't go against it. "Reviving the Dead"
The planet is already experiencing the problem of overpopulation.

But it's not obligatory, if you want to live a little bit longer, you have our option of cryopreserve yourself.

btw how much cryopreservations can the human brain sustain theoretically?

It depends on several parameters which can vary the brain sustainability to cryopreservation process.
On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service

I mean that death is a natural process and you shouldn't go against it. "Reviving the Dead"

But it's not obligatory, if you want to live a little bit longer, you have our option of cryopreserve yourself.

btw how much cryopreservations can the human brain sustain theoretically?

Pages:
Jump to: