Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 37. (Read 23376 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
And if I plan to use the service of freezing the whole body and conclude a contract with you, then pay with the tokens? Or the usual currency.

Tokens  Wink
Will my cells be frozen? For what purpose?

To "pause" the process of aging. Your cells must be frozen to maintain your actual status and be the same in 100 (for example) years from now.
I do not quite understand the connection between frost and eternal life. After all if person is aged the cells of his body are already almost dead. Why do you need to save old cells? Better then develop technologies of eternal life not tied to the cells of the body.

This is another topic. If you want to frost yourself being old, you just prolong your life, you take this opportunity to live a little bit longer and that it. Eternal life is totally different concept.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Will my cells be frozen? For what purpose?
Activity: 75
And if I plan to use the service of freezing the whole body and conclude a contract with you, then pay with the tokens? Or the usual currency.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
How long does the freezing process take? Is this done at the hospital?
Activity: 79
I do not quite understand the connection between frost and eternal life. After all if person is aged the cells of his body are already almost dead. Why do you need to save old cells? Better then develop technologies of eternal life not tied to the cells of the body.
very interesting, the general idea of ​​the project is very good, one that attracted me a lot of attention, I hope it continues, projects in the same way are always well seen by the vast majority of the community.  Grin

We will try our best to achieve a success!  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
very interesting, the general idea of ​​the project is very good, one that attracted me a lot of attention, I hope it continues, projects in the same way are always well seen by the vast majority of the community.  Grin
Edit your whitepaper according to the questions on the forum and you will succeed. The idea of cryopreservation is different, but its meaning should be correctly explained to people. People here needs more dedicated explanations.

We will take that into account! thanks  Smiley
really like the website.informative and beautiful
totally agree with you rarely seen good sites ICO
I look forward to when it will be translated into several languages

I think CryGen bounty is now available! Check it out!  Smiley
Interested in web-site www.kriorus.ru topic of digital immortality.. How is it implemented and what are the approximate terms established for experiments? Maybe someone knows?..

Digital immortality is the hypothetical concept of storing a person's personality in a computer, and allowing it to communicate with people in the future.  The result might look like an avatar behaving, reacting, and thinking like a person on the basis of that person's digital archive. After the death of the individual, this avatar could remain static or continue to learn and develop autonomously. I think it could be achieved by analyzing social Internet use during 50 years, it will help us to model a society's culture, a society's way of thinking, and a society's interests and digitalize it.  Smiley
nice to read your answers

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them  Cheesy

Thanks a lot for your opinion!  Smiley
Activity: 70
Edit your whitepaper according to the questions on the forum and you will succeed. The idea of cryopreservation is different, but its meaning should be correctly explained to people. People here needs more dedicated explanations.
Activity: 700
We are working on it right now
Omg it's very cool Grin
Activity: 700
why?
I am interested in not only English
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
By the way, does my grandchildren and great-grandchildren will be able to track the storage of my frozen body?

Sure! It will be discussed before actually proceeding with the process  Wink

Ha this sentence is funny to read. But would be fun to have that function and good to see you guys building it Wink
We are working on it right now
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
why?