Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All - page 12. (Read 45888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
my masternode works only for like 2 hours.

after that it doenst work anymore. After this i delete my mn and create a new one. i do this every two hours.

does anyone know what the problem could be?

In your conf file, do you have the line staking=0? If you do not have normal staking turned off, when a normal stake hits, it will likely use the input that is your masternode collateral, and split it into two inputs. When it does this, you no longer have one input that is exactly 13342 coins.

Yes staking=0 at config file.The reason i say my masternode isn't working anymore is because i dont see myself at node count. When it was working i saw myself ofcourse.
Funny thing is when mn work i see myself at node count but i'm always 0,00 Active. But i do get mn rewards.

After 2 hours i dont see myself at nodecount, try to restart my mn and i get a pop-up whitch says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress.
just likt that

What happens when you try to restart your masternode by going into the debug console and type masternode start? Also, make sure the wallet is unlocked for staking if it is encrypted.
Also, I am not sure why port 9999 is recommended to start masternode. The default port for this coin is 45104 according to the source code.
https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L56
Code:
56 nDefaultPort = 45104;
57 nRPCPort = 35105;

Also, you may want to go to the port forwarding in your router settings and add port 9999 (or whatever port you are running your MN on).
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Yes it a good investment

this coin is going to fly when the rest of the tech is delievered in the coming months. cryptbase and biometrics is going to change the game. still early days and you can tell it is a winner
Activity: 792
Merit: 251

after that it doenst work anymore. After this i delete my mn and create a new one. i do this every two hours.

In your conf file, do you have the line staking=0? If you do not have normal staking turned off, when a normal stake hits, it will likely use the input that is your masternode collateral, and split it into two inputs. When it does this, you no longer have one input that is exactly 13342 coins.

Yes staking=0 at config file.The reason i say my masternode isn't working anymore is because i dont see myself at node count. When it was working i saw myself ofcourse.
Funny thing is when mn work i see myself at node count but i'm always 0,00 Active. But i do get mn rewards.

After 2 hours i dont see myself at nodecount, try to restart my mn and i get a pop-up whitch says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress.
just likt that
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

How does your conf file look like, but you say it does not work anymore, in what way ? (it can takes many hours between rewards if many mn's are online).

EDIT: as bones261 says
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

Activity: 413
Got my masternode working!! Just waiting for the stake to start rolling in now!   Cheesy Cheesy

by now your stakes are flying in i suspect? they did on mine as soon as it was set up, well worth the investment its all looking good so far.
Activity: 792

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Got my masternode working!! Just waiting for the stake to start rolling in now!   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 278
Staking like a boss here. Everything stable. Great work devs!!

Same here this was one of the better investments of mine recently and the price is steady even with proceeds from stake hitting the market. All looking good!
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Staking like a boss here. Everything stable. Great work devs!!
Activity: 413
i should have brought more in the sale lol managed to pick some up the other day at 9k by some weaks but since have not had a chance nobody is selling! so my only option was to eat at the sell side. alls well ends well i have another masternode set up. masternode payments are epic  
legendary
Activity: 927
wheni create 2 masternodes only one shows up on the network and after i restart the wallet only 1 shows up in "my nodes"

when i do the .conf file, do i have to create another .conf for the 2nd masternode, or add the config to the already existing one, do i change anything in the config? tyvm in advance

It's something that's happening to everyone, including me. I ended up using a different computer and wallet all together to run the 2nd mn.

I'd suggest doing the same unless you feel like taking a shot at that guide. It was also mentioned that you can run two wallets on the same comp but I wasn't able to get it working this way.

I do have a question though - is anyone else noticing that their mn is terminating randomly or when it moves down in the ranks? My first time running mn's so maybe this is suppose to happen?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
wheni create 2 masternodes only one shows up on the network and after i restart the wallet only 1 shows up in "my nodes"

when i do the .conf file, do i have to create another .conf for the 2nd masternode, or add the config to the already existing one, do i change anything in the config? tyvm in advance

If you're following the dark masternode instructions method you only need one masternode.conf file and then your cryptbit.conf with the original info.

Hope that helps out brother.
Activity: 804

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
If you're having time issues, do a search for, and download "Net Time". it will automatically check and update your computer time to the network time.

Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I need some help from some friendly community members here please, I had my Masternode up and running but when trying to start wallet this time I get the error, "cannot obtain a lock on data directory C:users\administrator\appdata\roaming\cryptbit" Cryptbit is probably running. It is not running though!

Start task manager and look if you have a Cryptbit instance running, end it manually if so.

lol followed above and that was the issue incase anyone gets it in future.
Activity: 501
Dev or anybody

Can you tell me what this is please?

Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers. (code -2)

Thank you.

EDIT. Looks like my time on my computer went out for some reason by just 1 minute, seems to be fixed now.
Activity: 924
I need some help from some friendly community members here please, I had my Masternode up and running but when trying to start wallet this time I get the error, "cannot obtain a lock on data directory C:users\administrator\appdata\roaming\cryptbit" Cryptbit is probably running. It is not running though!

Start task manager and look if you have a Cryptbit instance running, end it manually if so.
Activity: 616

BOOM! masternode paying out 640 coins in  45 minutes!!!

That's serious profit mate.

I lol'd. It's only 15.
Pages:
Jump to: