Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All - page 17. (Read 45888 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Holy shit!

Got my masternode working!

someone got 3 masternodes at once working  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
These masternode stakes are awesome, have a few hundred extra stake coins already and not been up long. No instant pump so people getting excited and selling already for under what they paid haha
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
I PMed the devs now waiting on what they have to say.
Activity: 462
Well I got my masternode running by sending the coins to it's collateral address. Now I'm wondering how to create a second masternode with the same wallet. When I try to create a second one, the wallet crashes and when I reopen it, my original masternode is deleted and replaced the the new masternode I just created.

Do I need to start a new instance of the same wallet so I can run two wallets at the same time?

You shouldn't have to do that if it was working correctly, no.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Well I got my masternode running by sending the coins to it's collateral address. Now I'm wondering how to create a second masternode with the same wallet. When I try to create a second one, the wallet crashes and when I reopen it, my original masternode is deleted and replaced the the new masternode I just created.

Do I need to start a new instance of the same wallet so I can run two wallets at the same time?
Activity: 159
Make sure that you included enough to cover the fee when you sent the 13342 to your wallet. Your wallet needs to receive the full amount, which means if you're sending from the exchange, you'll need to include a little extra to cover the tx fee.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
dev you guys should get a working BE
Have you wait for 15 confirmations from your mn address?

Am I supposed to send the coin to my collateral address? I created my masternode after already sending my 13342 coin to my regular wallet address.
Activity: 462
Maybe you guys should focus on working with c-cex to fix the constant withdrawal errors. 

Since when is there a limitation on the number of transactions in a block? I find it hard to believe there are so many transactions moving around at this point that it's causing this issue a day after launch.
Activity: 266
Is anyone else getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"? It pops up when I try to start my masternode. I set the .conf file up as shown in the video but I just can't get my masternode to run.

Yes I get this error now also. It was working lastnight. The only difference I see from the youtube vid is where you set up the conf was blue on their screen but on mine it is white.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Have you wait for 15 confirmations from your mn address?
Is anyone else getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"? It pops up when I try to start my masternode. I set the .conf file up as shown in the video but I just can't get my masternode to run.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are continuing our series of posts going into greater detail about the different parts of the CryptBit platform and how they fit together. Previous posts dealt with 2FA and CryptBase.com. In this post we'll take a look the the upcoming POS3 and masternodes, both structure and function.

Masternode and Protocol V3

As we have previously noted, we have started already to implement the the protocol V3 from Blackcoin. This process is a methodical one: we move over sections of code and beta test each commit.  We proceed by adding commits until the complete codebase is ready.

Our current workflow has the full protocol V3 ready by end of October. We have a branch at Github where anyone can watch our progress or even test the source.  https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/tree/protocolV3 Don't test it with actual coins yet as we still at beta stage. However, that much said, so far everything works well and we are pleased with the progress that is being made.

When all commits are tested and implemented for protocol V3, we will start with the V1 branch for the CryptBit's Masternode TX Guard, which will add an additonal optional protection layer for outgoing transactions. This is the first of several important functions the masternodes will carry out for Cryptbit. Development-wise, the whole concept of  masternodes is currently a very wide-open and exciting area. There is so much tech, and so many interesting network implementations and ideas, that this will be a very fertile area for us in the coming months. We are confident in our the design of our masternode network and the underlying codebase, and we will be looking to add new features as they come along - especially features that strengthen the various functions of CryptBase.com. The ultimate beneficiary of all this development, of course, is the end user. It is particularly gratifying to being doing work with this sort of beneficial outcome.

With the end of the ICO distribution and node setup have begun in earnest. Masternodes are designed to be a key part of CryptBit, providing us with a strong network that will underpin everything we do. We encourage everyone who has qualified for masternode status to go ahead and set up their node(s). It only takes a few minutes and is quite easy to do. If you have not used the video guide & info already posted, here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44W6Z_5oP8
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't understand why somebody is buying an ICO at 10K and selling the next day for cheaper.

Bots.

And I like Bones' analyzing.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/blob/master/src/qt/res/icons/novacoin-128.png

CryptBit logo named novacoin-128.png. I guess that will hamper the efforts of anyone trying to clone this coin and then mass-replace lines of code to make their own coin.  Cheesy

Yeah must add also that Blackcoin and almost all other coins derived from them is as bad, novacoin images everywhere !  Grin

Look : https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/tree/master/src/qt/res/icons  Grin  Grin

True, but at least when I go to the git for Blackcoin, it is plain as day that it is a fork of novacoin, and I can click on the link and go to novacoin source code. This coin's github does not indicate that it is a fork (which it plainly is.) I don't get a nice link back to where they forked it off of. I know this is being really picky; however, these guys are claiming to be skilled enough that they can eventually deliver biometric recognition. They set their bar high, so I'm doing likewise with my critique.
Wonder if Earl will ever be approached to review this code.
Furthermore, it appears this network only has two seed nodes. I guess that is adequate, but I would think that one would want a stronger backbone to a network that one is planning to launch a security suite off of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbjLvHtN1g
Pages:
Jump to: