Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] Crypto Alliance | IPO & GIVEAWAY closing | development from scratch | - page 14. (Read 52450 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
I'm in. 200 NXT sent.

txid sent in pm. Please add me to the spreadsheet, thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
worry about this project but i'd still sent 0.01btc to this .

we wanna see whitepaper and roadmap for this project.

I find it sad that there are so many doubts about our project. if someone invests, he should at least support us that's why we have such low participation fees.

The white paper is in work, and if you had read the first page, then you would have probably noticed the roadmap (someone have even complained that our roadmap is endless)

Thank you for the investment, and do not forget, this is a call for participation, and not simply a payment request. Feel free to participate in this project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
worry about this project but i'd still sent 0.01btc to this .

we wanna see whitepaper and roadmap for this project.

what you believe in this logo? I think it is a good start! Anyone who wants to make a logo, it is welcome to do! We have ready an extra fund

Is running the first community poll. Check it out!
Any Plans to put some funds aside for bounties, giveaways and faucets? I think both are a good idea. Bounties help it grow.
Faucets and giveaways attract new people.

Good point. Our attitude should be clear! Basically faucets, giveaways are successful, but since these are funds of the community, these should vote on it! What do you think?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any Plans to put some funds aside for bounties, giveaways and faucets? I think both are a good idea. Bounties help it grow.
Faucets and giveaways attract new people.
Why don't start with discussions on features that differentiate Crypto Alliance from others like NEM or NXT ..
What makes it unique and outstanding?

Just some thoughts...sorry if I bothered you

The most features you can see on the first page! I'm not very familiar with NEM but Crypto Alliance will be many more
features than NXT.

Oh, the forum is created for discussions, welcome to Crypto Alliance topic  Wink

can you provide a little more background about your dev team?

is there anything else than your word, that would show that this is not just another scam?

I can completely understand your doubt, because there was already many scams with cryptocurrencies. Honestly we have expected much more insults against us, just because already happened so much frauds! We are preparing us for a long way, to convince the people of our project. But the closer the launch comes, the more info we will publish in order to gain your trust and to form a very strong community!

As already mentioned earlier, our weapon is the honesty. We do our best to not make false promises as it is the case with other cryptocurrencies. That's why we have designed the roadmap as realistic as possible, and that's why we have tried to include as many features as possible! Furthermore we therefore ask only a symbolic contribution, not to enrich ourselves from you but we hope to finance only the development of crypto alliance by that.

Our dev team is composed of 4 poeple, 3 of them have a full time job,two have family with children. We have talked a long time about before we decided to develop crypto alliance and if we can do it all. We have dispelled all doubts and we are sure that we will reach the goal if we have a strong community behind us.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask, and maybe even you show interest to participate in our community? That's why we have provided a large fund because in our opinion the community is the most important thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Why don't start with discussions on features that differentiate Crypto Alliance from others like NEM or NXT ..

The most features you can see on the first page! I'm not very familiar with NEM but Crypto Alliance will be many more
features than NXT.

Oh, the forum is created for discussions, welcome to Crypto Alliance topic  Wink

can you provide a little more background about your dev team?

is there anything else than your word, that would show that this is not just another scam?

features than NXT.

Activity: 3
My feeling tells me that it is what can be great!!! I would also like to contribute something but my pc skills are rather then modest. But what I can do is to make known Crypto Alliance.

All the best and I hope for a lot of dedication!!
Activity: 3
Paid for my Cryptostake...

Sent: 0.01 BTC

Cheers
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Sent 200 NXT
Transaction ID im signature

Great to be involved, this has potential.

Thanks

only 8 stakes until the fee will increase to 400 NXT or 0.02 BTC
Awesome we have our first haters! As i already said the roadmap is held realistic to avoid it as the most others to postpone the launch.

endless feature concept?  Shocked Our goal is to combine all the features in one so we can present the perfect Coin. This make sense? if you want to correct the text for us, you can do it
Activity: 508
Jahaha
nice project , sent btc already .

What is exactly 'nice' ? The bad written thread ? The long roadmap ? Endless features of coin concept ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Sent 200 NXT
Transaction ID im signature

Great to be involved, this has potential.
Activity: 672
1st Stage IPO: soon
2nd Stage IPO: approximately March 2015
Public auditing of stakeholder list: April 2015
3rd Stage IPO: approximately May 2015
Closed Alpha: September/October 2015
Open Alpha: October 2015
Open Beta: November 2015
Official Launch: February 2016

that roadmap seems.....ENDLESS !!!
Activity: 840