Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] Crypto Alliance | IPO & GIVEAWAY closing | development from scratch | - page 15. (Read 52443 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
nice project , sent btc already .

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Also, if you don't have the btc for this right now, I can offer to buy 1 stake for you on a loan.  PM me and we will discuss the terms.
Thank you very much Smiley

We need more community as well. I pretty sure the dev wants to the as many people in the community involved in this project. When is a projected date for updates on this coin? Are you holding a open meeting to discuss the dynamics of the coin?

For $3.75 I'm willing to take the risk and wait a month or so to be a part of this project. I ask that anyone that's got $3.75 to spare to try it out. Hell its 4 dollars..lol..Search the couch!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any new development on this please send to me so I can add it to the Crypto Alliance forum. I will be the admin of the forum. If you have any questions, please contact me on here or my email at [email protected]

Here's our new forum.

http://cryptoalliance.boardhost.com/index.php

Please stop by and register as soon as possible.

Thanks to all that participate in this project.

Awesome! good job
Any new development on this please send to me so I can add it to the Crypto Alliance forum. I will be the admin of the forum. If you have any questions, please contact me on here or my email at [email protected]

Here's our new forum.

http://cryptoalliance.boardhost.com/index.php

Please stop by and register as soon as possible.

Thanks to all that participate in this project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Nice project! Do you need german and italian translations? PM me  Wink
Hello utopianfuture! How are you doing ?

Hey 50 Cent

Thanks! If Crypto Alliance has the same success as NEM, and you have the same success as 50 cents, then we can be satisfied both  Cheesy

Crypto Alliance is designed to be successful. With a strong community we can do it
Why would I put the TXID in my sig? And why is posting the TXID that shows I sent you BTC not to be posted? Makes no sense to me.

Bitcointalk sees it as spam, and is blocking threads where are posted addresses or ID's. I have deleted your ID. Check spreadsheet, you are in
Why would I put the TXID in my sig? And why is posting the TXID that shows I sent you BTC not to be posted? Makes no sense to me.
c9dfe9c7eab20d603a88bfc0c1043594d6fc2ba88c94b972cb19b5e03e4c9e2b    <----TXID

Thanks.

posting addresses and IDs is not allowed here! Please delete the ID from the post and write it in the signature.

thank you
What the hell am I suppose to change my sig to?
Activity: 168
I can't see any photos in the original post. Can you edit it ? or have someone else write it?
Activity: 247
ok , seems good, so im in.
 my hash for your reference as below
Activity: 293
oh , changed btc address again?

why always change ipo address?
 i send it to  1GGFKgHE3isxcV8Cdjyuv23yJyGKx4EBxT
check it plz thanks
Activity: 262
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Please count me in. Fee sent, TransactionID in signature.
Activity: 206
I'm not sure, maybe this is a scam.
But at this moment the risk is low. 0.01BTC sent.

I understand that there are doubts, but such accusations do not help anyone

Sorry Dude, but this is no accusation but a possible option.

You are right. The fee is very low, and the Distribution is fair (max. 3 stakes). I think here could be a high Profit...
Pages:
Jump to: