Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❂ Crypto Land ❂ 1000 Satoshi Every 800 Minutes! - page 2. (Read 6902 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Did you even read what I just said? ONLY NEW USERS CAN BE REFERRED.

Yes, I understand.
I want to add your faucet to my website http://www.mybitcoinfaucets.com but the referral URL gives a 404 error when a user is already logged in. So when a user clicks the link on my website to your faucet when he signed up before he is getting a 404 error.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

I just noticed this only goes wrong when I am logged in. When a user is not logged in the referral URL is working correctly. When I am logged in and I visit the referral URL I am being redirected to facuet.php which gives me a 404 error. Hope you can fix this.

Did you even read what I just said? Please read my last post ^ above yours. I don't care to explain again.

I just noticed this only goes wrong when I am logged in. When a user is not logged in the referral URL is working correctly. When I am logged in and I visit the referral URL I am being redirected to facuet.php which gives me a 404 error. Hope you can fix this.

Yes, dont see any referral commissions.

Please fix it

I can guarantee you the referral system is working. It doesn't work like a normal referral system. Here's how it works.

When you send someone to https://www.crypto-land.com/register.php?r=1574j2uWmYvSNRNMssVPVKAdKJ3jfRgLsX and they use the faucet for the first time the address 1574j2uWmYvSNRNMssVPVKAdKJ3jfRgLsX gets linked to their account forever and https://www.crypto-land.com/register.php?r=1574j2uWmYvSNRNMssVPVKAdKJ3jfRgLsX becomes the page they see everytime they log in. So whenever they use the faucet the 1574j2uWmYvSNRNMssVPVKAdKJ3jfRgLsX address will get a payout. This system ONLY WORKS IF THE USER IS NEW TO THE WEBSITE. Here's a screenshot of what my sql table looks like. So far my faucet has 1994 users, any of those addresses cannot be referred.  And here's some more proof that it's working.

I took this screenshot a couple minutes ago.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
system is really work
i just try and have 2500 satoshi in my faucetbox account
no pop up ads..
thanks..
legendary

Three most recent referral payouts.
legendary
Please show a proof that referrals commissions are working.

Thanks
My apologies users of Crypto Land, for the past week I haven't been able to return the faucet to a fully functioning state. I have a newborn and a full schedule when I'm not taking care of him. I had some time today so I got to work and everything is now fully operational. Below are the following updates

• New login page
  • IP/Wallet verification system to fight against bots.
  • Back to the original lifetime referral system

When I have more time available I will be adding something you will all enjoy, stay tuned!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
The website has not been working for quite a few days now.
If you go there it asks you to sign up, even on log in.

Edit to add it worked after cleaning my cache
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
2500 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.THanks Grin

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give me a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic
With the lowering of the reward from 2500 satoshi till 1000 satoshi your faucet is devaluated from the first place in my faucet list to the last place.

Halving the reward to cut my losses wasn't the right way of going about it. I changed it back to 2500, however the time limit is now 800.
In fact you wiped out all referrals that users had and reduced reward to 1000 satoshi?In my opinion such a drastic change is not good,but this is your faucet so it's your call.

I have a backup of the database if I ever decide to revert back, all the referrals would be restored, I will keep the faucet like this for a week and see how it works. The reasoning for the changes was as follows:

Reduced Rewards = Bots were making me lose over a million satoshi in less than 24 hours, half the reward will mean half my loss.

Removed Login System = I had 600 registered users, but when I checked the database, 10000 different address had claimed from my faucet. (600 accounts and 10,000 addresses) So the login system didn't work.

Changed To Solve Media = Solvemedia acts like an ad, so when proxies block ads (that faucetbox can't detect) the captcha won't show up.

Removed Most Of The Ads = It was still looking cluttered to me, and positioning is very important with ads.

Activity: 924
With the lowering of the reward from 2500 satoshi till 1000 satoshi your faucet is devaluated from the first place in my faucet list to the last place.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
In fact you wiped out all referrals that users had and reduced reward to 1000 satoshi?In my opinion such a drastic change is not good,but this is your faucet so it's your call.
Activity: 924
When i login now i got a screen with "you didn't say the magic words" or someting like that. The faucet thinks probably that i am a bot. please unbot me!
Dramatically Reduced The Number Of Ads On The Faucet Page

Faucet works great, no problem for me with ads,but a good move.,Users with slower connection will appreciate that.I see that today faucet is added to FaucetBOX list,I vote of course Wink

JUST did a big update, removed the login system, changed to solvemedia, changed the balance to "BTC" instead of "satoshi", reduced the ads even more and cleared my database. If you just claimed, you should be able to claim again. Let me know what you think.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Dramatically Reduced The Number Of Ads On The Faucet Page

Faucet works great, no problem for me with ads,but a good move.,Users with slower connection will appreciate that.I see that today faucet is added to FaucetBOX list,I vote of course Wink
Pages:
Jump to: