Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❂ Crypto Land ❂ 1000 Satoshi Every 800 Minutes! - page 3. (Read 6902 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
can you show the code how you added the math question in a second frame  Huh

I'm going to be releasing my whole faucet script to the public in a a couple days, along with the login system, second captcha and faucet list. So stay tuned to the Micro Earnings board. Smiley

Hello, i've been using crypto-land witout any problems, but today when i tried to claim I got "proxy detected" message and i don't use any proxies.

Does the problem still persist?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello, i've been using crypto-land witout any problems, but today when i tried to claim I got "proxy detected" message and i don't use any proxies.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
can you show the code how you added the math question in a second frame  Huh
Dramatically Reduced The Number Of Ads On The Faucet Page
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Всем  привет.Я  сделала  регистрацию  на  этом  сайте,активировала  по  ссылке  аккаунт(была  надпись  об  успешной  активации).но  зайти  в  свой  аккаунт  не  получается   никак.Помогите  пожалуйста.Почему  меня  не  пропускают  в  мой  аккаунт? Зараннее   спасибо.Мой  логин[email protected]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All privet.Ya made registration on this site, activate the link account (there was an inscription on the successful activation) .no to login fails nikak.Pomogite pozhaluysta.Pochemu I did not miss my account?Thanks in advance. My [email protected]
is there anyway to forget password ?

Send me a PM with your email and wallet address. Smiley

Also, please consider adding OrangeBits faucet. The minimum payment is 1000 satoshis every 420 minutes.

What is your bitcoin address, your recommendation has earned you 5000 Satoshi! Smiley

Could you make it possible to see the amount of referrals you have, and how much they've earned for you?

That would be a nice addition to faucet Smiley

Done. Added referral counter at top left hand corner of faucet page!

Nicely done, and if it is possible to make statistics for each referral would be even better.Another thing that would be useful is timer,when user log in to see how much time should wait until the next claim.

I'll work on the timer tight now. Smiley As for the referral statistics, I'll have to see what I can do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
is there anyway to forget password ?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Also, please consider adding OrangeBits faucet. The minimum payment is 1000 satoshis every 420 minutes.

What is your bitcoin address, your recommendation has earned you 5000 Satoshi! Smiley

Could you make it possible to see the amount of referrals you have, and how much they've earned for you?

Nicely done, and if it is possible to make statistics for each referral would be even better.Another thing that would be useful is timer,when user log in to see how much time should wait until the next claim.
the mistake is to publish all these emails...

I didn't even think about that :/ Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
the mistake is to publish all these emails...
Removed the activation from 24 accounts, due to users creating multiple accounts.

If you believe I have made a mistake, please send me a message and we will talk about reactivating your account. Wink
I hate Faucets where u have to put in your email adress and stuff like this.
Tommorow they want your Mobilephone Number.. Really Guys.. didnt u learned something from your mom  Roll Eyes Keep your Data save from such Emailcollecterspammers... Cheesy
anyways nice to that the faucet gives out some Coins Wink

regards
lama-hunter

I completely understand, I also hate faucets where you have to login. However, my payout is pretty high so it's worth it and I only do user verification to help filter out bots. If bots didn't exist, registration on my faucet wouldn't either.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I hate Faucets where u have to put in your email adress and stuff like this.
Tommorow they want your Mobilephone Number.. Really Guys.. didnt u learned something from your mom  Roll Eyes Keep your Data save from such Emailcollecterspammers... Cheesy
anyways nice to that the faucet gives out some Coins Wink

regards
lama-hunter

Activity: 294
legendary

Activity: 294
Referral payments is not working,what's the problem?

Edit: Working but with delays.

Good to hear! I've been monitoring, testing all of Crypto Land and it seems to be fully functional. Also just added a "Registered User" counter that counts the number of rows from the user database and displays how many people have signed up. It's visible on the top left hand corner of the faucet page.
legendary
Referral payments is not working,what's the problem?

Edit: Working but with delays.
Pages:
Jump to: