Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❂ Crypto Land ❂ 1000 Satoshi Every 800 Minutes! - page 4. (Read 6902 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I think that even without that you have very solid protection against bots in e-mail verification and two captcha.I hope that now faucet will running smoothly for all users Smiley

Good point, everything seems to be fully running right now so I won't be changing anymore. Now It's time to update my faucet list!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I think that even without that you have very solid protection against bots in e-mail verification and two captcha.I hope that now faucet will running smoothly for all users Smiley
I removed the anti proxy script, I have more troubles than they're even worth. Until I find a effective solution that doesn't compromise the use of my legitimate users, I won't use any anti proxy PHP scripts.
legendary
Now is say I am using proxy and should leave?I send you my e-mail and BTC address on PM.
Bitcoin Address: 36ZGX2Ko7fufBJgTYjLnQxiKGNnaHm7S3Q
Faucet Name: Bitcoinker
(Bitcoinker.com)

Bitcoinker is already on the faucet list. Please log into Crypto Land and check the faucet list before making a recommendation, thanks. 
Speedy yes, and I managed to login again via the registration.

Good to hear, thanks for the update!

Can someone confirm that the referral commission is paid now?

The very first refferal my faucet has done, just recently happened. I can confirm that referrals are working:
http://oi64.tinypic.com/iz9lon.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
You have some serious problems with the page, very slow loading and errors.You need to fix everything and then set faucet online.Can someone confirm that the referral commission is paid now?

I had my proxy lookup script on every page, it slowed down my faucet speed tremendously. Instead I just added it on the form verification script only, the website should be alot faster now.

Speedy yes, and I managed to login again via the registration.
You have some serious problems with the page, very slow loading and errors.You need to fix everything and then set faucet online.Can someone confirm that the referral commission is paid now?

I had my proxy lookup script on every page, it slowed down my faucet speed tremendously. Instead I just added it on the form verification script only, the website should be alot faster now.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
thanks for 2500 satoshi ,=)
Hi, like your background Grin

We are a relatively high paying faucet and have been here for a couple of months.
If you would add us to your rotator we would be very grateful!

Name: Free Bitcorn
URL: http://freebitcorn.com/
Reward: 1501
Time between reward: 99 minutes

Keep up the good work! Smiley

it doesn't pay... I had 70.000 satoshi on my balance, now I have nothing

Bitcorn is not my faucet, this is the proper thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1500-satoshi-180-minutes-freebitcorn-faucet-1188176

I can not login.
Can you please check?
I pm'ed the details.
Thanks

Same here, says my details are wrong.
I can not login.
Can you please check?
I pm'ed the details.
Thanks

My apologies, I forgot to mention with the new referral system there's a REF variable that gets linked to each account. I had to delete everyone's account to get it working. If you had an account, you will need to create it again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Hi, like your background Grin

We are a relatively high paying faucet and have been here for a couple of months.
If you would add us to your rotator we would be very grateful!

Name: Free Bitcorn
URL: http://freebitcorn.com/
Reward: 1501
Time between reward: 99 minutes

Keep up the good work! Smiley

it doesn't pay... I had 70.000 satoshi on my balance, now I have nothing
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I can not login.
Can you please check?
I pm'ed the details.
Thanks

Same here, says my details are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I can not login.
Can you please check?
I pm'ed the details.
Thanks
New referral system in affect! 42% lifetime commission on all earnings for users who register under your URL!
I think you have a problem with the referral link,when making a claim I see my ref link with math word in it.Also ref link on the at the bottom of the page contains words "page.php".Correct link should be : https://www.crypto-land.com/?r=BTC Address.

Also I tested payment for referrals and did not get anything?

Thank you for letting me know! Shocked The referral link is always the URL of the faucet page, which is page.php, so the referral link is correct. However, it's currently not working due to the redirect that happens when you access the page. I'm working on a solution as we speak. I'm thinking an easy solution would be to create a lifetime referral, so if you refer someone and they signup, your referral link gets linked to the users account, you will get a referral every time they claim.

On another note:
30 MILLION SATOSHI HAS JUST BEEN DEPOSITED
legendary
I think you have a problem with the referral link,when making a claim I see my ref link with math word in it.Also ref link on the at the bottom of the page contains words "page.php".Correct link should be : https://www.crypto-land.com/?r=BTC Address.

Also I tested payment for referrals and did not get anything?
legendary
Good luck with finding new webhost and to come back online very quickly.
Activity: 180
always get invalid to connect message ?
Pages:
Jump to: