Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 26. (Read 141810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
cryptorush in beta  Shocked

Are they issuing refunds to everyone?

LOL
After long time I check this bump from you and have very bad feelings about my investment in this exchange they will never give any refunds to any one

only time will tell, who knows lol
i would for sure love my coins back
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

LOL
After long time I check this bump from you and have very bad feelings about my investment in this exchange they will never give any refunds to any one
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

LOL
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 644
lol, i remembered thousand of my BC vanished from this scam exchange Angry

Its mean we have no chance of our coins back all is just scam as some one saying owners change and they are developing all site again its all nothing more then waste of time Sad
yeah forget it, hope we get fortune from somewhere else
they can develop new face of CR, but they can't gain customer trust anymore
no one dumb enough put their coin in this exchange Grin
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
seems like the "Almost There" on the front page of the website has been there for a very long time.

Not that long really, only like what, 2 months now? Maybe 1. Haha.
Its mean we have no chance of our coins back all is just scam as some one saying owners change and they are developing all site again its all nothing more then waste of time Sad
seems like the "Almost There" on the front page of the website has been there for a very long time.

Not that long really, only like what, 2 months now? Maybe 1. Haha.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 406

Lol

Cryptorush doesn't even realize it's already too late to gain consumer confidence back at this point...nobody cares.  I've written off my 2btc's long ago...after what happened at coinex do they honestly think anyone is dumb enough to give them back more business?   These scammers/crooks need to realize you can't just push the Reset button like Playstation after you've stolen money from your own members, and act like nothing happened.  Life doesn't work that way.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
pissed of with all this shit!! i want my coin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 378
Nobody should trust any exchange unless they're insured.

And even then, don't give them too much rope.
Just few exchanges are legit other all under thread of scam now they need to do some good for gaining trust of members
Activity: 32
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.new#new

Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed by user "phonebloks"

Later user "phonebloks" received negative trust from other members

Why ?  Wink

more than 500 000 Usd were stolen ... where is money ? was money used for "some" bitcointalk.org users to bury this scam ?
Hey cryptorush, when will the exchange open and when will we get paid?

Activity: 27
Hey cryptorush, when will the exchange open and when will we get paid?
Nobody should trust any exchange unless they're insured.

And even then, don't give them too much rope.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If you really want a laugh, read the pdf they have up on the site now. It's full of gems like a claim that they now have a security manager and "polygraph tested" him. Right.
Activity: 14
Lol its like MTgox saga Smiley

I have read a bit about Cryptorush.

So they claim a) some hacker took coins. b) someone called Fyrstikken took more coins c) someone plans to repay tons of usd lol

Cryptorush confirmed they have not received cash from Fyrstikken. So they simply gave him access to user funds in exchange for him saying he invested? lol

It looks like a theater. They might or might not been hacked, however continued to trade without telling most traders whats up.

Then to distract attention from themselves they have paid Fyrstikken to `steal` more coins which were likely shared between Crypto rush and Fyrstikken.

What do you think. Post your versions of the events.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so basically CR is still down, linkandzelda crawled back into a cave, etc etc, and CR will maybe re-open in like 6 months... or years. Or not at all.

Yeah, the "coming soon" banner may have been a tad pre-mature.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Cryptorush owners will be revealed soon:

Please help us at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.new#new

Its already 24 hours and no reply to my thread ? Cheesy you people are cool that you lost your coins ? Cheesy we can track owners and you take a shit ?

I checked it, but was wary of replying due to your trust level .Smiley

Yes I received negative trust from thisweekscoin user, he is also very close person to management of cryprorush.in... I received it because I pushed him to corner Wink

Please check my thread... we are getting some results, and help us spread the informations.

!!! Looks like we have real name and address of owner of cryptorush.in !!! are we getting close to stolen coins ? Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6929469
Poor you, you got negative trust by me for nothing. I'm abusing the system and I should be punished.

http://prntscr.com/3o8tzh

Fucking idiot.

Pages:
Jump to: