Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 27. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I don't have anything against anybody, just a fact that some governments pay people to steal things.

In the united states, there is more security to sites and people don't get away with stealing, at least not for long.

Some countries out there don't care about internet crimes.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Seriously, nobody cares....

Its is only money, we will make more money.

I lost a fair share but I made it back, by forgetting about it and keeping on with my trading.

Relax, if cryptorush does pay us all back, this will have been for nothing!

Russians steal your identity are you going to fly to Russia to find them?

Go trade on Mintpal, buy FlutterCoin and then hold it until 1000 satoshi, now you made your money back.

Your Welcome

Than Russians don't you pleased?
We are a peaceful guys, no one hurt.
And you're heavily invested in FLT. Many bought, can't sell?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
any news?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I get that, but I don't know about you but my time is more valuable, I don't like to lose money due wasting time on forums bickering about who stole what and how much.

INCASE YOU DIDNT TAKE MY ADVICE;

FlutterCoin was at 380 satoshi yesterday, today was 750, did anyone take my advice?

I know I made money, who else?

It will be rising quickly, so hope you didn't dump it yet.
what's with the rise?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
it looks like CR has added a "member login" button for those who missed this change... not that it's terribly useful without the site being up and running.

Its been active for a couple of weeks, serving only the purpose of checking balances for the users whose funds are there.

And apparently, the irc topic was changed into this, a couple of days ago:
"alpha testing underway, closed beta coming soon"
Its mean we can hope we have some coins back from this exchange which lost before hack after end of this testing
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
it looks like CR has added a "member login" button for those who missed this change... not that it's terribly useful without the site being up and running.

Its been active for a couple of weeks, serving only the purpose of checking balances for the users whose funds are there.

And apparently, the irc topic was changed into this, a couple of days ago:
"alpha testing underway, closed beta coming soon"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I get that, but I don't know about you but my time is more valuable, I don't like to lose money due wasting time on forums bickering about who stole what and how much.

INCASE YOU DIDNT TAKE MY ADVICE;

FlutterCoin was at 380 satoshi yesterday, today was 750, did anyone take my advice?

I know I made money, who else?

It will be rising quickly, so hope you didn't dump it yet.
Activity: 616

I lost a fair share but I made it back, by forgetting about it and keeping on with my trading.

Go trade on Mintpal, buy FlutterCoin and then hold it until 1000 satoshi, now you made your money back.

Your Welcome

That kind of attitude is what enables crooks to keep going. If you're fine with losing over 3 grand, then whynot take that amount out of your bank account and burn it. Or give it away to people. There are folks here who lost far more, and some folks are trying to recover from it.

Your Welcome
Activity: 238
Cryptorush owners will be revealed soon:

Please help us at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.new#new

Its already 24 hours and no reply to my thread ? Cheesy you people are cool that you lost your coins ? Cheesy we can track owners and you take a shit ?

I checked it, but was wary of replying due to your trust level .Smiley

Yes I received negative trust from thisweekscoin user, he is also very close person to management of cryprorush.in... I received it because I pushed him to corner Wink

Please check my thread... we are getting some results, and help us spread the informations.

!!! Looks like we have real name and address of owner of cryptorush.in !!! are we getting close to stolen coins ? Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6929469
Seriously, the past is behind me, if CR does make good on its promise to pay me back awesome, if not well I lost $3800 and learned nothing from it.

It is like a bank, you don't hold the tellers at a bank responsible for giving the robbers the money, you blame the robbers, which we still have not come to a person or persons responsible for the theft.

Glad that CryptoRush is almost back online, hopefully the new trade engine is almost done and I can get trading on there again.
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
seems to me that the more communicative CR gets, the wilder the screams from certain users become.

i see many personal threats against admins AND users of CR alike, from other users, promises of violence from 13 year olds with
"14 years of experience in the stock market" and lots of cursing.,

In the meantime, same users are accusing even members of this board that have nothing to do with CR, for not accepting their
skewed and ill perspective.

"They" lost thousands of pennies, but instead of contacting a lawyer, since CR owners are NOT so hidden anyway, they try to
imply that "they" will raise money, on your behalf, to get them to "pay" for whatever they think they should pay.

Those suckers that are "raising" money are actively trying to scam any user that might fall in their trap.
If these self-appointed "Robin Hoods" had anything on their hands, they would have moved with it already.

Dont fall for their trap, ask for legit proof and their id info, before you pass them your coins.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Please help us at:

Its already 24 hours and no reply to my thread ? Cheesy you people are cool that you lost your coins ? Cheesy we can track owners and you take a shit ?

I checked it, but was wary of replying due to your trust level .Smiley

Please help us at:

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hi
how to get my coins balance report from CryptoRush Huh
just log in
Is this site online again as you are log in please give some updates about this

Edit I am also login but its showing very less coins in my account Sad Shocked

I have the same problem. I have 69 million PND missing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
hi
just log in
Is this site online again as you are log in please give some updates about this

Edit I am also login but its showing very less coins in my account Sad Shocked

Please help us at:

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
hi
just log in
I would like mine too, I had 6 BTC I couldn't withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: