Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 30. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
So of course, I ask one simple question about the actual legal ownership of the exchange and suddenly link goes quiet again. Shocking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is bad site.
it is not only bad site its also scam site and we have many like this in last few months
Activity: 325
It is bad site.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
If this guy who owned cr  knows the people fixing cr  why can't we get an estimated time of reopening from him ? Why has car stopped updates on Twitter?

Jump on irc, channel #cryptorush and ask them there,
in this thread there is no update, you will only get responses from haters, trolls and people with coins locked there, like you, but nothing official.
Linkandzelda did a pass here, a couple of pages back, answered a couple of questions, but there is no actual update anyway.
Activity: 178
If this guy who owned cr  knows the people fixing cr  why can't we get an estimated time of reopening from him ? Why has car stopped updates on Twitter?

Because there aren't any updates, this is as good as it gets !

Crypto Rush has left the building and left the Plumpy Fuck to answer questions.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
If this guy who owned cr  knows the people fixing cr  why can't we get an estimated time of reopening from him ? Why has car stopped updates on Twitter?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks good.

Seriously?  Roll Eyes

See that's why Cryptorush will most likely thrive - shitcoin spammers don't care as long as there is a place for their p'n'd schemes.

Anyway, appreciate your feedback. www.compucoin.org

Buy and sell your CompuCoins here! http://tinymi.com/buy-sell-cpn
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Looks good.

Seriously?  Roll Eyes

See that's why Cryptorush will most likely thrive - shitcoin spammers don't care as long as there is a place for their p'n'd schemes.
Looks good. Congrats. CompuCoin (CPN) should be considered as well Wink

www.compucoin.org

Buy and sell your CompuCoins here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/compucoin-cpn-buy-and-sell-your-compucoins-here-607924

You obviously just woke up from a deep sleep.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks good. Congrats. CompuCoin (CPN) should be considered as well Wink

www.compucoin.org

Buy and sell your CompuCoins here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/compucoin-cpn-buy-and-sell-your-compucoins-here-607924
Link, can we get a straight answer about who is in control of and/or owns CR? You said earlier that you gave up ownership on 3/26. Now you are saying you still own it "legally/on paper." Which is it?

Why do you still "legally" own it if you have given over "full control" of it?

Don't want this to get overlooked. Waiting for an answer on this.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
they should be sent to prison, let's help them in this
No they are not going to prison because we have many scams like this and never any person sent to prison for scamming here on this forum Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Anyone needs more assurance that this was a scam?

what'cha got?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Anyone needs more assurance that this was a scam?
Activity: 406
Thank you, Cryptorush, for stealing my money just like coinex.

I fully expect you to re-open your site with zero ability to withdraw, but FULL ability for new users to be lured in and trapped with deposits.  Until you completely phase out communication and leave the site to rot away just like coinex, until you open up your new scam site then repeat the same procedure.  

Mt. Gox, Cryptorush, Coinex...____insert arbitrary scam exchange here____ ....the beauty of the fake 'hacker' cries.

Yes, I am an official hater because these crooks ran away with over $1k of my hard earned money.  h8r4lyfe!
Link, can we get a straight answer about who is in control of and/or owns CR? You said earlier that you gave up ownership on 3/26. Now you are saying you still own it "legally/on paper." Which is it?

Why do you still "legally" own it if you have given over "full control" of it?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Found this thread via searching for a Darren Rush which linked me to this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6648129

Now, if you excuse me, I'm heading back up Brock's-back Mt.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
any idea when CR will be back.. I have 0.3 btc in your website I wish it will be up so I can start day trading again. That 0.3 Btc is 3 months worth of mining and I can't do much daytrading with having only 0.04 btc trying to climb back again it is a struggle. I have faith CR since I have been there trading my altcoins since I have known about it.
linkandzelda   feel for you man, it must have been an incredibly stressful time for you.
I will trade when there up & running again.  Smiley
What's your plans for the near future?
Learn from the errors & come back stronger brother..
 bitmita
    x

Taking the time to say thanks, this means a lot out of the majority of replies here Smiley. I answered someone else's questions below to give insight into the future.

Hi linkandzelda,

Just wanted to convey my gratitude for you reaching out to your previous client base.

1. Was your business, Cryptorush insolvent at the time you sold?

2. How much (roughly) did you sell for?

3. If/when the new site comes back online. Would you personally be happy trading there?

4. What are your future plans? Are you currently involved in/plan to start-up another cryptocurrency business?

No problem at all, here are some answers.

1. CR was insolvent in the Bitcoin and almost Litecoin & Potcoin currencies at the time it was "sold". This means that every other currency (except for the ones with small chunks that I had sold like AUR and MZC) were solvent at the time I passed it over.

2. I never actually sold the business I gave it away free of charge with the condition that the new entity takes on the responsibility of repaying users. I "sold" it for $0. At the time it was very difficult to think straight about what to do, and my plans would have worked if BlackCoin problems didn't happen. It was after that I just had to find someone who could run the site as I was no longer in a state to run it, with people offloading onto me I guess anyone would feel the same way. That's why I tried to find people who would just take over with the intention of saving it.

3. Yea, I would trade there simply to support the sites growth. I used to trade on the old CR all the time, sending my personal funds back into fees. I'd trade on their again providing the new site is run well and they have the coins they trade in. What I mean to say is, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to trade coins that I didn't want to just to show support. Maybe I'm wrong about that but theres no site up yet for me to give an answer as to how it will feel trading there. From a general and personal perspective I'd have no problem trading there in the future, since I have faith in the new team.

4. My future plans are I want to start a new business but I'm still assessing things and "recovering" from these past events. I'm afraid with my name all over the place here and various media sites it's damaged, and that won't help any new business startup. I really liked running CR and cryptos in general is probably the best thing I discovered to date. If people think I'm the "big bad scammer behind crypto rush" it will inevitably hurt any future business I decide to go into. I do hope me answering these questions from people gives people a better view of the situation and of me as a person.

Crypto Rush taught me some things about my ability to run (or inability, depends how people look at it) a business so I have to go away and think hard before opening something new. I don't want events like this to happen again because of a fault or something I did wrong. And then there's the other question, how many people who are angry like horiacretan would act if I took on a new venture. I can foresee that they would come to bang down the doors, at least that's what I would fear if I opened another business. So this situation has trapped me basically, and until Crypto Rush is open again and I can see that plans are in progress and being executed to pay people back, I'd actually feel bad if I opened another site.

That should give you some insight into my thoughts. Also thanks for asking a question like this, makes me happy Smiley

Anyway, back on topic:

Linkandzelda, Thanks for coming here to post some answers.

My question is this:
Who is the current owner of CR?

We've been through 3 new owners already, the first one was Fyrstikken who was in charge for about a week until he stole funds, and I forcefully took it back from him. At the time I was negotiating with another person to take control because Fyrstikken was doing nothing but sitting there and spreading false news about progress. This other person was Sygma, and he's the one I handed it to eventually. He then brought on a whole team of workers (the current team) to act in various positions. Then recently Sygma stepped down but the current team stayed as it is, with a member of that team currently in the works to become the owner and assume Sygma's role. On paper and from a legal standpoint, Crypto Rush still belongs to me, though I have no power over its operation or future.

Linkandzelda, Thanks for your answers - It's honorable giving time to people who need support.

I never used Cryptorush, but have some friends who loved the site, just like a lot of the now "Haters" on here. To be fair that's something as Founder you have to live with, their anger being understandable.
It's the Hackers that are ultimately to blame and you all fell victim to their theft. I think it's noble for any man owing up to personal failings/mis-management/poor client disclosure, and his ability to move on from it, so respect for that L&Z!
Personally I think you should carry on pursuing the number one priority - your previous client base. Not sure how much influence you still have being CEO with no Power of Attorney, but if there's anyway letting Sygma (or successor) know to provide more frequent/scheduled updates, I'm sure Cryptorushers will appreciate.
Best of luck for your future projects, you've demonstrated at least to me, a desire to become a better/conscientious leader.

The more i read your comments the more i want to reach out and rip the backbone out of your body and see you fold slowly to the ground like the bitch you are.

"but have some friends who loved the site, just like a lot of the now "Haters" on here. " What haters ? you sack of shit, we are victims you mutherfucking hump !
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

You are an ass wipe and a brown nose, that got paid to post on this board, kick rocks bitch, i almost spilled my coffee reading your comments whispered in your ear by a nasty wench.

That was awesome, man. I was literally thinking the same things though. "Oh, you lost all of these peoples' money but you are such a great leader!"
Is that similar to calling Mark Karpeles a hero?

I haven't been following CR much, but I feel for all of our community that got fucked by them. Hackers, coins getting lost, and irreversible transactions seem to be part of the times right now for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: