Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 62. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
every alt coin on cryptorush is 10-20% over other exchanges
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This new coin "Random Coin" will be listed on Crypto Rush in a little over a week.

Get prepared to mine it at release April 2nd.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrnd-randomcoin-random-dif-every-hour-no-premineexchange-ready-530285
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Anybody hear why Spaincoin is in Maintenance mode?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I hope everyone will take a deep breath, put on some music, and chill.

The only thing that will happen if everyone withdrawals is the market depth will be super thin for a while.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
To honor the massive trollage @ Cryptorush ive decided to keep my 70+ million trollcoins on the exchange, it seems only right!
Activity: 98
I hope everyone will take a deep breath, put on some music, and chill.

The only thing that will happen if everyone withdrawals is the market depth will be super thin for a while.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Soo.... 10 minute uptime daily? F*** this scammy exchange.

I would argue if it were a scam, why let you withdraw at all? It's certainly a colossal mess, though.

Yeah.. but withdrawing at what prices? only getting 70% of my btc worth out. And with all users withdrawing, cryptorush will fail. I blame that nasty guy fyrstikken.
Activity: 532

I would argue if it were a scam, why let you withdraw at all? It's certainly a colossal mess, though.
Activity: 532
Just managed to withdraw my altcoins. Thankfully.

It's my own fault for keeping them there for so long. I should known better keeping coins on an exchange for long is never particularly smart, unless you have buy/sell orders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
and the site is down again....
Activity: 7
You have to sell your bitcoin for alt to withdrawal. This could create quite a market if you wanna risk selling your alt coins there. Smiley
Activity: 434
My BTC withdrawl still won't process.  Why does the CR twitter feed pretend that these issues have been resolved?
Activity: 86
just got in and withdrew my two alt balances, and it showed up to the destination.
go go go people....pull everything out while you can.
you can always go back if they fix this mess, but better safe than sorry until it all blows over.

Cool
Activity: 70
you know it's been under massive DDOS for a few days? i just managed to log in yesterday sell my crs at big loss, buy some overpriced doge and get out.
seems whoever is DDOS it are attempting to screw everyone over even more and i hope they're fully exposed.

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
not logging out but still cannot withdraw my coins
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Site just started working for me again.
Cant even join #cryptorush on irc anymore...
Activity: 33
I can"t make withdrawal already 2 days
Activity: 140
and I thought I was the only one having problem with the logout thing, guess not tho....
Pages:
Jump to: