Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 60. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This would be the perfect situation to spend some Jebiga's on CR  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Is anyone able to withdraw alts, or just can't withdraw BTC?
Activity: 42
We are also aware of the liquidity on Cryptorush and we are steadily rebuilding our reserves to resume regular operations.

AND thats is beacasue?Huh??
WHY U LOST LIQUIDITY?
KEEP this newbie explanation for your mother,
thieves!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Litecoin worked for me some hours ago.

withdraws working for me right now are: BEN, LEAF, MYR, ECC, DOGE and dont laugh FUNK

also the site is working fine currently, so i dont know if i should cash out all or buy cheap for less than 5 USD

yes, altcoin works - but with horror prices !!!

But ist less than 0.0006 BTC FEE ( dont know if its working)
or LTC Fee (0.0015000)
BEN Fee (0.7500000)
LEAF Fee (1.5000000)
MYR Fee (0.2000000)
DOGE Fee (4.5000000)
ECC Fee (0.8000000)
and these fees are like this all the time. they havent increased them yet. Maybe they do? would be a way to get their BTC back ?!
Activity: 896
Merit: 505

withdraws working for me right now are: BEN, LEAF, MYR, ECC, DOGE and dont laugh FUNK

also the site is working fine currently, so i dont know if i should cash out all or buy cheap for less than 5 USD

yes, altcoin works - but with horror prices !!!
Activity: 195

Can't withdraw bitcoin or litecoin.  Anyone still able to withdraw any coins?

DNOTE but the other exchange with DNOTE also have withraw stop !!! ATTENTION !!!

any exchenges transfer BTC? oder is this a big problem by all?
Activity: 182
im withdraw DOGE
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can't withdraw bitcoin or litecoin.  Anyone still able to withdraw any coins?
Activity: 5
ha ha ha
Crypto Rush = mt Gox
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
Withdrawal Failed

Failed to send withdrawal to specified account. Please try again later.

WTF ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Don't be naive at this point, bail out now while you still have a chance. And for the love of god let this be a lesson to all. Never use an exchange as your personal bank account / wallet. You are putting yourself at risk.

Use different passwords and usernames for all exchanges and keep a minimal balance.

My thoughts are with those of you that have suffered losses due to this fiasco.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Still can't withdraw BTC. Getting always error.
And WTF can't join IRC Channel.

I had the same so bought other coins and withdrew those. Don't think you will able to get your BTC soon.
Activity: 294
Crytorush was raided at 1am ESTtoday by Law Enforcement.  More to come..........................

How can a company get raided when it doesn't have an office? Nice joke though! Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
rush to moon
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Crytorush was raided at 1am ESTtoday by Law Enforcement.  More to come..........................

So i've lost my BTC?

No. All you need to do is transfer 0.001 BTC to this address 1BrZW6Yn3a8Amaewb5NmCrVAnYt5Eqbm7r to cover transaction fees and your whole CryptoRush balance will be sent to you. The new owner told me so. On IRC. While playing Zelda.

Edit: Upon re-reading this I'm afraid that considering the stupidity and gullibility demonstrated by CryptoRush customers in this thread it's not a good idea to post a joke like that. Sorry.
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
Lets just hope we get some news soon. This ain't happening to me the 2nd time  Cry
Activity: 182

So i've lost my BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: