Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 63. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
keeps logging out. Pissing me off Angry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can I have my coins back please.  Embarrassed

Edit/ All 44 of them.
Activity: 46
We are pretty much batting 1000 now for exchanges that turned out to be scams huh?
copper member
Activity: 224
Developer
loool dont delete the posts .. fix the bug...

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
Yup, havnt been able to access the site since yesterday without it timing out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
being logged out after every page change

Same here. I can't do anything. Please fix this so I can withdraw.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
being logged out after every page change
Activity: 126
I will never ever activate Two-Face authentication again. Fucking site is loading too slow for the authentication code. 2FA is bullshit anyway. It's just a waste of time. Same shit with this MPOS unlock confirmation mails. Who has time for this paranoid nonsense? I'm sure I'm wasting at least 45 minutes each day with all this fucking bullshit.
Activity: 18
why the phuck would you let us to log in and then log us out when we want to go to another page?  Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Getting log out on any action on site...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
on irc

It's probably IRC mentality (write and never read *) that explains the posts trying to downplay the CryptoRush implosion or just plain ignorant questions as if something surprising is happening. Reading just a couple of pages back would tell you that quality of support or site performance were the least of their issues. And that attempting to log in to the site is futile. I could understand someone being caught up in this a couple of days ago, but anybody as of now still trying to trade on CryptRush deserves whatever is coming.

I for one would prefer an exchange where I wouldn't need to contact support ever, but if that's unavoidable I'd rather have a professionally managed helpdesk/ticket system with all the tracking and logging and everything, instead of IRC. But that just me I guess.

* Yes, I'm aware of the irony since nobody is going to read this post either.
Activity: 182
you attempt to login and the site goes thru the motion, password/2FA and such, then you get redirected back to the homepage without being authenticated. repeat a couple of times and stop just before you want to scream expletives to your screen.

if you guys are having problems and/or fixing the site please put up a maintenance page. that's how sane sites do it. there's no shame in it.

WTF cryptorush ... what the hell is going now ! that´s our money !! you are a service provider, and lock us out ? this is not ok.
+1
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
you attempt to login and the site goes thru the motion, password/2FA and such, then you get redirected back to the homepage without being authenticated. repeat a couple of times and stop just before you want to scream expletives to your screen.

if you guys are having problems and/or fixing the site please put up a maintenance page. that's how sane sites do it. there's no shame in it.

WTF cryptorush ... what the hell is going now ! that´s our money !! you are a service provider, and lock us out ? this is not ok.
Activity: 26

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
I've personally had no bad experiences with CR.  Aside from the known issues with BC and Zeit, the main devs are awesome.  The site could use a little speed boost.  But aside from that I trust deviant/linkandzelda.  Have known them on irc for a while and they are very easily accessed which i like.  Other sites you literally need to go full blown hari kari to get any support tickets resolved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 224
Developer
whatta fakk

i logged but i want trade or i just refresh the site is logged out  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 140
fix your shit guys
legendary
Where is this 800 BTC number coming from? A sketchy pastebin post?

There was this "insider leak" a couple of pages back if you are referring to that. It mentions 950 BTC and 2500 LTC gone to "an IP from Ukraine". Last time I checked CryptoRush promised to comment on the leak in 24-48 hours. We'll see how they'll spin this.
legendary

One thing that's evident from this debacle is that there is no lack of suckers willing to spend their coins in the stupidest ways imaginable. Especially if it's an exchange offering the latest shitcoin. So yeah, unfortunately there is a good chance these idiots will be running an exchange, maybe even with the same name. The only hope is that their own greed and stupidity will end them sooner or later.

You know, after I posted, I remembered OpenEx. Didn't they fail once, come back, then fail yet again?

So you may be right, I guess. I just have no idea how they plan to payback everyone. That would be the only conceivable way to recover even somewhat at this point, I'd think. And I also think that with any new version of the exchange, their volume would have to be way, way down compared to what they once were.

We have OpenEx, CoinEx and now CryptoRush all going down. Someone new  will simply step in and take their place. If somebody simply started a new exchange, with real money and real employees, I think they'd clean up. Even Cryptsy is pretty junky, from a professional standpoint, compared to what you'd expect.

Coinex was hacked three times I think. The owner was quite upset when someone suggested maybe there is... you know, a pattern or something :-). You'd think that if they have money to cover losses and come back ONCE then it would be lesson learned but apparently that's not how this crypto-exchange business works. Get the cheapest possible site up, collect coins, and hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: