Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO SWAP--- THE MOST TRANSPARENT COMMUNITY PROJECT IN THE WORLD - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This project is great that with Bespoke AI matching software, Cryproswap provides maximum flexibility.
Activity: 34
This platform is easy to use and project is good for everybody. I think this project will successful in a short time and we will see it everywhere, and will not disappoint the buyers
Activity: 36
Do I need to rely on third parties to connect to my partner?
hey admin i want to know how to invest in your Swap? can you help me.
Activity: 23
Are there any current bonuses for investors planning to buy coins?
The current bonus is very good enough, I suggest to invest now
It is a good project because when we create a contract, no longer have to depend on brokers, lawyers or anyone else. I like its freedom.
Activity: 35
When KYC? Before crowdsale or after?
Activity: 44
Can I join without link my ETH wallet address to my account?
Activity: 43
Checked your website, looks interesting, but why do you think the token price will grow over time?
Activity: 42
hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and white paper, we always support this project
Activity: 43
what is Swap Smart Contract Strength in your project?
Activity: 37
They already talked about it on facebook. Swap Smart Contract is a computer protocol aims to facilitate digital, to verify or enforce the negotiation or performance of the contract. Smart Contracts allow reliable transactions without a third party. This transaction can be monitored and cannot be reversed.
Activity: 41
How can I secure myself from fraud?
Activity: 24
How was the alpha platform, guys?
Activity: 35
what is Cryptoswap mission?
Activity: 11
Your project allow Members to send from $200 to $50,000 USD. But what if I want to send more $50,000 USD?
brand new
Activity: 0
I also highly appreciate the flexibility in transaction that you provide in your project.
Activity: 27
Cryptoswap mission is to offer our users the most flexible and secure cryptocurrency investment fund with a highly profitable business model.
Pages:
Jump to: