Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO SWAP--- THE MOST TRANSPARENT COMMUNITY PROJECT IN THE WORLD - page 3. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I also noticed that the website has been updated following on from some of the suggestions I've made.  The platform just keeps getting better and better, and they amaze me as to how quick they are to implement things.
Activity: 12
How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
Activity: 24
Did the smart contract go through a security audit?
copper member
Activity: 31
I found that Crypto Swap has some good points, it can  help us learn, develop and improve our investment skills. I will consider about investing.
thank you. Hope you join with us.
Activity: 12
Tell us please what activities exactly will a participant of the system have to carry out before participating in your project and when participating in it? What will his work be?
Activity: 10
I found that Crypto Swap has some good points, it can  help us learn, develop and improve our investment skills. I will consider about investing.
copper member
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible
thank you. what information do you want bro?
copper member
Your team have great experience in this term. Together with a diverse management team that together brings decades of experience in financial services.
thank you for your extendsion
copper member
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
we will get it impossible soon bro. let's waiting us
copper member
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
thank you very much. This project definitely succeed
copper member
hey guys, this is new  projects to try! Waiting for the launch!

thanks for your enthusiasm. hope you and your friend join with us
brand new
Activity: 0
My concern is about the processing time. Like what you mentioned on your website, your tradeswap provide instant settlement with no processing time needed. That sounds good.
copper member
By taking advantages of the decentralised protocol,  the usual broker’s fees won’t apply. That’s good.

this is a good project with all of our bloody
copper member
Well, to my mind, revolutionary blockchain technology is always great. Because with decentralized, distributed, open source blockchain network with unrivaled network architecture, it can lead your project to success.

you're right. blockchain technology is great. so we can hope the success of this project
Activity: 17
copper member
Activity: 21
Excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful
Activity: 22
The enthusiasm of the team and dev hopefully all going well and well, I think this project is needed for future development, hopefully this project can be used properly and wisely
Activity: 23
a very promising project that deserves support, hopefully with an enthusiastic and active team that can attract investors and join, success for team and dev, fighting
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Combined with several proven coding solutions, I think that Cryptoswap Token will be faster and more stable than other blockchain platforms.
copper member
Activity: 19
My question is Do you have offline office?
Pages:
Jump to: