Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO SWAP--- THE MOST TRANSPARENT COMMUNITY PROJECT IN THE WORLD - page 4. (Read 829 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can’t wait for your official launch. what is the exact time?
copper member
Activity: 28
Cryptoswap will create a balanced playing field where players large and small trade as equals. this is good platform for user to join.
copper member
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
copper member
Activity: 18
I looked at the website of this project, it smoothes it all very professionally. But what is turned my attention, which in my opinion is very important in projects, it's team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? I do not know very well the world of crypto, but they seem to be professionals. Please, give me an opinion!
copper member
My concern is about the processing time. Like what you mentioned on your website, your tradeswap provide instant settlement with no processing time needed. That sounds good.
copper member
Activity: 28
Combined with several proven coding solutions, I think that Cryptoswap Token will be faster and more stable than other blockchain platforms.
Activity: 30
Your project looks interesting.I'm researching further and subscribing
copper member
Activity: 23
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
copper member
Activity: 23
Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
copper member
Activity: 34
I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
copper member
Activity: 25
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible
copper member
Activity: 22
Your team have great experience in this term. Together with a diverse management team that together brings decades of experience in financial services.
copper member
Activity: 21
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 31
I like the connect fee of your project.  Because with transaction charges, a Connect fee is charged and split between users and the network.

thanks you. Hope you will join with us
copper member
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
copper member
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
do you have any updates on the project? very interesting who exactly is behind the project. you have very large partners, but I would like to know this is the correct information? as far as I know, the fundhimic fund does not cooperate with companies at the initial stage.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Any updates on progress and development? TY
copper member
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 24
Hello  ! AsI know that your team has great experience in this field . I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing this project?
Pages:
Jump to: