Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE - page 11. (Read 6551 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the concept the team provides for this project is unique and great, there are sure to be many investors who will be interested in this project and later this project will be able to achieve its success with the maximum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
the concept of cryptocarz is very unique in my opinion because this is the first time I found a project where we can test our skills in virtual reality but this gives a unique sensation of driving a sports car, how does it feel? in combination with this excellent blockchain technology
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
an online vehicle that can be tested on a race track with a blockchain base I think CRYPTOCARZ will be able to set this strategy well and can make its users happy and comfortable
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
You can now keep up with CryptoCarz on twitter at https://twitter.com/cryptocarz Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
CryptoCarz is officially dubbed one of the “Coolest blockchain startups” at Consensus 2018. Read more here:

https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/cryptocarz-is-officially-dubbed-one-of-the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-742cfa40c585
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
i see that you have restricted profile on twitter why is that Huh
Their twitter account is working normally now. Maybe because they create a new account then retweet many tweets from other ICO page, and violate the new policy of Twitter.
Activity: 216
How disappointing, i've got late knowing the info about this project and it's bounty campaign, I saw this was an interesting project with interesting concept.
Well then good luck with the project.

Hello Ottogary, thank you very much for your support. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
How disappointing, i've got late knowing the info about this project and it's bounty campaign, I saw this was an interesting project with interesting concept.
Well then good luck with the project.
This industry is very promising, I am sure that those who are the first to plunge into this market will take their rightful place!
We think so too! Thank you so much for your support!  Smiley
This industry is very promising, I am sure that those who are the first to plunge into this market will take their rightful place!
Thank you so much for your support!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yes, the project has chances to take its place in this space. But we need discipline and hard work of the team, and compliance with the timetable of the road map. This is not a trifle, it reflects the seriousness of the intentions of the team. Probably, it will be fascinating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I've already seen something similar there is such a cryptocatata game) I think many heard it, it gained very big popularity, you have something similar only with machines, if you do everything right you have good chances, get out to the leaders)))
Activity: 261

Hey there maxinvestor,

Unfortunately, twitter has taken drastic measurements to reduce the bit spamming that has been going on lately and many real accounts have been caught in the cross fire, including us. We are in contact with twitter to resolve this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 152
Maybe it will be popular among gamers, hopefully. I am not a particularly gamer myself, just wondered if we need any VR-related technology to participate? Maybe VR glasses or special computers?

Hey And1975, Cryptocarz is VR enabled Smiley Find out more info in our telegram group! https://t.me/cryptocarz  Smiley
Activity: 322
Maybe it will be popular among gamers, hopefully. I am not a particularly gamer myself, just wondered if we need any VR-related technology to participate? Maybe VR glasses or special computers?

Not only VR, there will be multiple platform development:
• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

You can find more on our drivepaper - https://www.cryptocarz.io/assets/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf

Activity: 164
We are proud to share this CCN news article on us! CryptoCarz Named One of the Coolest Blockchain Startups at Consensus in New York  Cheesy

"Eight thousand crypto enthusiasts descended on midtown New York last week at Consensus 2018, the biggest blockchain event ever held. There was one startup everyone was talking about and it was CryptoCarz, the world’s first blockchain-enabled VR racing experience."

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocarz-named-one-of-the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-in-new-york/
I feel really excited about your project! Frankly speaking, I am fond of racing games and a big admirer of cars. I guess this project will allow me to boost my gaming experience and to have at least one rare car (even if it is a virtual one Wink) at my possession.

Thank you very much for the support Cheesy
Activity: 182
I feel really excited about your project! Frankly speaking, I am fond of racing games and a big admirer of cars. I guess this project will allow me to boost my gaming experience and to have at least one rare car (even if it is a virtual one Wink) at my possession.
Pages:
Jump to: