Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE - page 9. (Read 6551 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hi everyone!

Our One Pager in Chinese! Grin

Activity: 184
Ready to start your engines?

Race on over to our showroom to at: https://cryptocarz.io/showroom
STAGE 1: CORE GAME ASSET BUILD

All game development happens in established phases,  starting with asset building and ending with a fully immersive, real-time environment.
The core game asset build phase is where we create the various models, effects and interface design that will be put into the gameplay environment. There are four key components to this phase: modelling, animation effects, components and marketplace. This is the foundation on which the rest of the game will be built.

To know the next steps check out the whitepaper at: https://www.cryptocarz.io/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf
Games always attract.And the game in which there is excitement, rivalry, and also supported by a real financial component is almost certainly doomed to success.

Thank you for your support! Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the gaming platform will always be a popular and interested area.Where there is excitement, there will be interest and, accordingly, profit, so I think the platform CRYPTOCARZ is doomed to success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
excellent project and innovative, I think this project will be able to provide a great experience for gamers in the world. hopefully in its development will be smooth and many investors will contribute to this project.

Cryptocarz, allows you to build and drive your own travel online using Virtual Reality supported by Blockchain technology. this is a fun thing, because VR can be multiplayer enabled
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
Very interesting project. I like projects that are engaged in the development of games on the blockchain. I think for such games the future. It's strange that the project attracts a few people. Good luck to the team CryptoCarz!
Activity: 216
Very interesting project. I like projects that are engaged in the development of games on the blockchain. I think for such games the future. It's strange that the project attracts a few people. Good luck to the team CryptoCarz!

Hello there, thank you very much for the support. We really appreciate it. Smiley
With this product being made available on multiple platforms, it can indeed be hailed as the next big break for the gaming industry. With complete autonomy over your cars, an exciting and stimulating racing environment, and monetary value for your ride, what are you waiting for?! Time to take her for a spin.
We totally agree! Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it.  Smiley
"Why shouldn't people be able to teleport wherever they want?

The starting point for the CryptoCarz platform is the desire to drive involvment from a room full of gamers. CryptoCarz is designed to mirror the obsession and personalisation of racing in the real world.

More on this in the drivepaper at: https://www.cryptocarz.io/assets/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf
Activity: 152
This project really looks interesting. I will be very interested in watching its development

Thank you for the support  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This project really looks interesting. I will be very interested in watching its development
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
With this product being made available on multiple platforms, it can indeed be hailed as the next big break for the gaming industry. With complete autonomy over your cars, an exciting and stimulating racing environment, and monetary value for your ride, what are you waiting for?! Time to take her for a spin.
A great read for those interested in how Blockchain can transform the gaming industry and empower gamers and developers alike:

https://datafloq.com/read/amp/influence-blockchain-technology-gaming-industry/5120?__twitter_impression=true

Thanks for sharing it Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
A great read for those interested in how Blockchain can transform the gaming industry and empower gamers and developers alike:

https://datafloq.com/read/amp/influence-blockchain-technology-gaming-industry/5120?__twitter_impression=true
Activity: 261
WHAT IS CRYPTOCARZ?

A MULTIPLAYER, VIRTUAL REALITY ENABLED RACING EXPERIENCE, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, ALLOWING YOU TO BUILD AND DRIVE YOUR OWN RIDE ONLINE WHERE OUR RACETRACKS WILL LET YOU TEST YOUR SKILLS.

Our garage will offer the latest of mods and kits to create unique builds. Each car is from a limited-edition series model that will also be a collectible piece in your virtual garage, exactly like a real car.

Invite your friends to check out your ride in our virtual showroom, then put the pedal to the metal in different modes of racing action. CryptoCarz models are related to popular cryptocurrencies, so expect some exciting aspects here, but we can’t tell you more for the moment  Smiley Smiley Smiley
the interesting concept of this project would be his future will be many investors who are interested and do not hesitate in berinves for this project. hopefully will be able to run in accordance with the plan and success is always this future project.

Thanks a lot for your enormous support Suhadi88, we really appreciate it. Smiley
This is a project that will allow you to buy your favorite cars for crypto currency. It is very cool. Good luck to you guys
if the team involved in this project is always working with the compact, of course, the success will be achieved this project.

Hello Ramahero01, thanks you very much for your support. Smiley
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the interesting concept of this project would be his future will be many investors who are interested and do not hesitate in berinves for this project. hopefully will be able to run in accordance with the plan and success is always this future project.
Activity: 518
This is a project that will allow you to buy your favorite cars for crypto currency. It is very cool. Good luck to you guys
if the team involved in this project is always working with the compact, of course, the success will be achieved this project.
Pages:
Jump to: