Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE - page 12. (Read 6551 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really hope they will have responsive team, i really don't want follow the project have a less take care about ANN topic by team.
egretia
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
with an interesting concept I believe will be many who provide support for this project because we want to see this project succeed.
I also see interesting things in this project, hopefully the team involved will always do the best for this project so that the success will be achieved by this project in the future.
certainly the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project and I am sure with this concept will surely many investors who are interested and successful for this project.

Hello there, thank you very much for the support. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
with an interesting concept I believe will be many who provide support for this project because we want to see this project succeed.
I also see interesting things in this project, hopefully the team involved will always do the best for this project so that the success will be achieved by this project in the future.
certainly the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project and I am sure with this concept will surely many investors who are interested and successful for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
At the old times, the game that i played a lot is a racing game, and here we could makes our desired cars and play it using VR technology, it should be more fun to play it.
CRYPTOCARZ will take the racing game industry to a new level.
Activity: 193
Activity: 50
a brilliant idea and I think this project will bring new changes in the world of racing games. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors are interested in your project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 216
The idea of this project is interesting, This is totally match with the game genre that I like, it's racing.
To be able to do a hobby and able to collect some income out of it, would be a dream come true.

Hello there maaldaz, thank you very much for your support. We really appreciate it. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The idea of this project is interesting, This is totally match with the game genre that I like, it's racing.
To be able to do a hobby and able to collect some income out of it, would be a dream come true.
Activity: 336
In CRYPTOCARZ will be held tournaments E-Sport Arena in which you can participate.
Activity: 29
This project has all the qualities of a great project. Well detailed roadmap and whitepaper. Proffessional developers and lots of use case.

Thank you Olywen for your input. We appreciate the support you're giving the project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
This project has all the qualities of a great project. Well detailed roadmap and whitepaper. Proffessional developers and lots of use case.
Activity: 126
On Twitter, the entry "The action of this account is temporarily suspended." What happened?

Hi lybship53,

The team is working to get this sorted out. Should be back up soon!

Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
On Twitter, the entry "The action of this account is temporarily suspended." What happened?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
"The game will initially offer 20 car models representative of the top
cryptocurrencies. Each model will have a maximum of 650 units,
hard-coded and numerically defined in the smart contract."

Check out the some of the cars in the showroom at: https://www.cryptocarz.io/showroom

I crossed the link, but I see only one model in different colors. It looks great. But I think that more diverse models are needed. I hope this will be a cool series.
Activity: 52
excellent project and innovative, I think this project will be able to provide a great experience for gamers in the world. hopefully in its development will be smooth
Activity: 112
It seems to be an interesting project. I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 184
"The game will initially offer 20 car models representative of the top
cryptocurrencies. Each model will have a maximum of 650 units,
hard-coded and numerically defined in the smart contract."

Check out the some of the cars in the showroom at: https://www.cryptocarz.io/showroom
Activity: 322
CryptoCarz featured on PCMag as one of The Coolest Blockchain Startups at Consensus!

"It's CryptoKitties meets Fast & Furious. CryptoCarz is a multiplayer, virtual reality-enabled racing game where each car is tied to assets on the Ethereum blockchain the same way a CryptoKitty is."

Link: https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/2
Activity: 152
Thank you scolary, cadoso and Hakamura for the support Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: