Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCashBack (CCBC) Rewards Program & Marketplace (MN/POS) Listed on CB! - page 2. (Read 21622 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Come check out the monthly recap of Crypto Cash Back on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-8n6ii7N8
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

https://coinxpro.me/markets/ccbcbtc

We have been listed on a brand new exchange!! Coin-X-Pro has listed CCBC for free with a BTC pairing, with the possibility of getting a DOGE pairing as well. That one requires a small fee and we didn't see the need for that just yet... but if our community would like to see otherwise, please let us know!

As this is a new exchange, we urge caution, but also would like to see some of you test it out. As in all exchanges new or older, risk is always involved when keeping large sums of crypto on an exchange. 2FA is required to be able to deposit!

I deposited some coins there myself, and the deposit showed almost immediately... it did require me to refresh, as was the case when i put an order on the exchange.

pretty good!
Hoping it will create some new visibility.

At this time, beeing listed on an exchange is challenging. Even small exchanges are asking for exagerated enormous price that many smaller project cannot afford.

Thanks for having experimented the exchange yourself!

Keep up your great work team!
copper member
Activity: 91

https://coinxpro.me/markets/ccbcbtc

We have been listed on a brand new exchange!! Coin-X-Pro has listed CCBC for free with a BTC pairing, with the possibility of getting a DOGE pairing as well. That one requires a small fee and we didn't see the need for that just yet... but if our community would like to see otherwise, please let us know!

As this is a new exchange, we urge caution, but also would like to see some of you test it out. As in all exchanges new or older, risk is always involved when keeping large sums of crypto on an exchange. 2FA is required to be able to deposit!

I deposited some coins there myself, and the deposit showed almost immediately... it did require me to refresh, as was the case when i put an order on the exchange.

Activity: 11
Awesome how this project is launching one rocket after the other. Just great this new partnerships with beam.works and PAWS.

Thank you, I got my rewards on beam too. Wonderful to earn some cash for having my wallets registered with beam and profiting of this free performance overview of my assets.

This great work already got reflected here on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CCBC_BRIDGE.BTC in a very positive way!!  Cool

Great team, great job!!!!
Activity: 8
Hello,

I have also received some CCBC and some GRPH today.

Just nice...  Wink

Regards
Just got the CCBC reward from the airdrop organized by CCBC partner, BEAM.

That is awesome...

And this is just the first one of a few others in the next weeks!

Keep up your great work, CCBC and BEAM!
Got your assets locked in for airdrop tomorrow?  If not what are you waiting for? Get over to https://beam.works/ get registered, get assets added https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzPnWfwZPcI (<--Check out video if you need help) and don't forget to follow us @ https://beam.works/user/cryptocashback/ A review would be nice as well Wink

PAWS is already running a first promotion where you can win some free CCBC! I’m copying the exact announcement from PAWS on this promotion:

“We are participating in the voting for a free listing on MIDEX, the new exchange by MIDAS. Enlisting on the MIDEX exchange will mean that all your investments in masternodes with MIDAS can be paid in BTC for example automatically, without having to take the rewards back to an exchange and sell it for BTC.

The first use of CCBC rewards is for the Midex voting bounty. We have made a deal for 2 masternodes that will be divided between the users voting for PAWS. After 3 months each person voting will have received 0.5% of a masternode including the rewards. To seal the partnership CCBC will pull one lucky winner who will win 25,000 CCBC (a full MN!). 2 other winners will receive 10,000 CCBC and 5,000 CCBC as an incentive to save up for their own CCBC masternode. These prizes are added courtesy of both partners.”

Voting instructions:
• Join the Midas Discord Group
• Create a free account on their new Midex Exchange
• Open the voting form), fill in your details and vote for PAWS

Claiming your CCBC:
• Make a screenshot of your vote in the above document.
• Go to this channel in the PAWS Discord Group ("Midas-voting”) and post your screenshot, together with your CCBC address.

How to get your CCBC address:
• Go to our #panda-land channel, and type in: $deposit
• Or you can download the wallet here

When the Midex voting ends, we will be running an added promotion for new CCBC masternodes that are purchased on the market. More information on this will follow when the voting has ended.

PAWS links:
Website
Discord
Whitepaper
BTT Announcement
Cryptobridge

We are very happy that PAWS has decided to have CryptoCashBack as their reward partner, especially so early in our development. PAWS saw the massive potential that we currently have to offer, and we are sure that they will not regret this move.

Also for our community this is a very important next step, so we would like to stress how important it is that all our members participate in the voting! This is a great opportunity to make an important contribution to our project, and on top of that you have a chance to win a full CCBC masternode!

pretty great news.

I am eager to partipipate in this offer and bounty.
Being an existing client of Midas services, I know that this will be an awesome listing for PAWS.

As a CCBC holder, I will be glad to participate for a win-win-win campaign.
We have already had a great start to 2019, the momentum is there, let's keep it going. if you haven't checked out our project yet, what are you waiting for? Get involved, get CCBC!
copper member

PAWS is already running a first promotion where you can win some free CCBC! I’m copying the exact announcement from PAWS on this promotion:

“We are participating in the voting for a free listing on MIDEX, the new exchange by MIDAS. Enlisting on the MIDEX exchange will mean that all your investments in masternodes with MIDAS can be paid in BTC for example automatically, without having to take the rewards back to an exchange and sell it for BTC.

The first use of CCBC rewards is for the Midex voting bounty. We have made a deal for 2 masternodes that will be divided between the users voting for PAWS. After 3 months each person voting will have received 0.5% of a masternode including the rewards. To seal the partnership CCBC will pull one lucky winner who will win 25,000 CCBC (a full MN!). 2 other winners will receive 10,000 CCBC and 5,000 CCBC as an incentive to save up for their own CCBC masternode. These prizes are added courtesy of both partners.”

Voting instructions:
• Join the Midas Discord Group
• Create a free account on their new Midex Exchange
• Open the voting form), fill in your details and vote for PAWS

Claiming your CCBC:
• Make a screenshot of your vote in the above document.
• Go to this channel in the PAWS Discord Group ("Midas-voting”) and post your screenshot, together with your CCBC address.

How to get your CCBC address:
• Go to our #panda-land channel, and type in: $deposit
• Or you can download the wallet here

When the Midex voting ends, we will be running an added promotion for new CCBC masternodes that are purchased on the market. More information on this will follow when the voting has ended.

PAWS links:
Website
Discord
Whitepaper
BTT Announcement
Cryptobridge

We are very happy that PAWS has decided to have CryptoCashBack as their reward partner, especially so early in our development. PAWS saw the massive potential that we currently have to offer, and we are sure that they will not regret this move.

Also for our community this is a very important next step, so we would like to stress how important it is that all our members participate in the voting! This is a great opportunity to make an important contribution to our project, and on top of that you have a chance to win a full CCBC masternode!
copper member

Dear CCBC community,

You have already read it, but it is with great pleasure that I would like to officially announce a partnership with PAWS. The vision of PAWS is to unite pet owners and animal lovers to work together to create a better standard of living for all pets, animals and wildlife. PAWS is currently working on mobile apps, an online store, a charity funding platform and a tracking tool.

The PAWS team is a very dedicated one, and they have a loyal community. They have a clear vision about what they are building, and we both believe that a charity project and a rewards program go hand in hand!

This partnership is very important to us, so we would like to ask our community to all join the PAWS Discord group and to participate in the first promotion that they are running (more info below).

With a recent partnership with Beam.Works, and this one with PAWS, we can show you once again that CryptoCashBack is dedicated to create an ecosystem where you have different ways to earn and spend your CCBC!

I would like to remind everyone to register your coins (all your holdings or masternodes) on BEAM. You will get rewarded for just registering them, and very important: your coins just stay in your own wallet; you don't have to send anything to Beam! And it's absolutely free to join!

Why am I telling this? On January 22nd Beam will hold the first of 4 CCBC Airdrops... so you will get free CCBC for just registering your holding!

Our manager Mattny created a video about how to register on Beam!

In fact, I knew about BEAM from before.... due to CCBC, I rediscovered it. Its listing is even more interesting than a few months ago, with better rewards now and the platform works better.
And with the new partnership btw CCBC and BEAM, it is even more rewarding!

I am glad that CCBC made this move!

copper member
I would like to remind everyone to register your coins (all your holdings or masternodes) on BEAM. You will get rewarded for just registering them, and very important: your coins just stay in your own wallet; you don't have to send anything to Beam! And it's absolutely free to join!

Why am I telling this? On January 22nd Beam will hold the first of 4 CCBC Airdrops... so you will get free CCBC for just registering your holding!

Our manager Mattny created a video about how to register on Beam!
For our community we have put together an article on how to install multiple masternodes on 1 single VPS!
We believe that with this easy step-by-step guide even non-tech guys will be able to setup your masternodes!

https://steemit.com/masternodes/@swcrypto/ccbc-easy-guide-to-setup-multiple-masternodes-on-1-vps

pretty useful guide. thanks for sharing it.

Having non techy scripts and guides is absolutely key on the long run.

Continue your great work team!
Activity: 11
I have already setup several CCBC masternodes with the normal script, which does everything automatic. When it comes to updates, the same script run's it for you.  Grin To have a manual to run multiple masternodes of same coin on the same VPS is absolutely great! Thank you guys.

CCBC is a great project, continuous growth in a very healthy pace. Latest partnership with beam.works is another great step and shows which direction this project goes. By the way, I would like to recommend https://beam.works/ to all investors and hodlers. I love the way I can trace the development of my portfolio without giving a single coin out of my wallets and getting rewarded for it! Great ongoing development on beam.works too. Registration is for free. Let's the innovative people own the world!
copper member
For our community we have put together an article on how to install multiple masternodes on 1 single VPS!
We believe that with this easy step-by-step guide even non-tech guys will be able to setup your masternodes!

https://steemit.com/masternodes/@swcrypto/ccbc-easy-guide-to-setup-multiple-masternodes-on-1-vps

Below are some of the initial details regarding our partnership with Beam.Works. This is just the beginning of what we believe will provide a long lasting bond between our two projects. We will be working closely with Beam to roll out some great ideas we have for the future of CCB. Expect more news & details to be provided as they emerge. This is a huge step in the right direction for our community! Sealing long lasting partnerships with actual use-cases being implemented, is what we envisioned!

1.  Crypto Cash Back (CCBC) has chosen Beam as it's ***Official Investor Rewards Platform***.  Beam will be developing a customized airdrop rewards program for Crypto Cash Back investors who are registered on the Beam platform.  Details on this program to follow.

2. Crypto Cash Back will be sponsoring a 4-week rewards program for EVERY investor on the Beam platform to increase exposure.  A CCBC web wallet is now integrated for Beam users!

3. CCBC airdrop reward sponsorships are now available to anyone who wants to promote their project through a CCBC airdrop. Details are available in Beam's Advertising Shop

4. Beam's marketplace now accepts CCBC as payment for any product/service they sell. CCB will coordinate with Beam on possible use of the Marketplace to sell CCB Exclusive Merchandise when available.

5. CCB will be working closely with Beam to come up with more idea's and implementation of  specific ideas that will come to light soon

really great news!

With solid partnerships and use cases, it will be game changing for CCBC!

Congrats for this significant milestone team!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is great news and a great step in the right direction
copper member

Below are some of the initial details regarding our partnership with Beam.Works. This is just the beginning of what we believe will provide a long lasting bond between our two projects. We will be working closely with Beam to roll out some great ideas we have for the future of CCB. Expect more news & details to be provided as they emerge. This is a huge step in the right direction for our community! Sealing long lasting partnerships with actual use-cases being implemented, is what we envisioned!

1.  Crypto Cash Back (CCBC) has chosen Beam as it's ***Official Investor Rewards Platform***.  Beam will be developing a customized airdrop rewards program for Crypto Cash Back investors who are registered on the Beam platform.  Details on this program to follow.

2. Crypto Cash Back will be sponsoring a 4-week rewards program for EVERY investor on the Beam platform to increase exposure.  A CCBC web wallet is now integrated for Beam users!

3. CCBC airdrop reward sponsorships are now available to anyone who wants to promote their project through a CCBC airdrop. Details are available in Beam's Advertising Shop

4. Beam's marketplace now accepts CCBC as payment for any product/service they sell. CCB will coordinate with Beam on possible use of the Marketplace to sell CCB Exclusive Merchandise when available.

5. CCB will be working closely with Beam to come up with more idea's and implementation of  specific ideas that will come to light soon
Pages:
Jump to: