Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCashBack (CCBC) Rewards Program & Marketplace (MN/POS) Listed on CB! - page 3. (Read 21622 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Dear members,

I can't give you an exact timing for the announcement, but I can tell you that Matt (our manager) has been working on a very nice deal for CCBC; a deal to give us more exposure!

Besides those negotiations we are working on more use cases for CCBC, so please stand by for more news soon!

Thanks for the head's up. Eager to get those announcement.

Exposure and use cases are key for expansion and success in crypto projects

Keep up your great work team!

Altcoinlover
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Dear members,

I can't give you an exact timing for the announcement, but I can tell you that Matt (our manager) has been working on a very nice deal for CCBC; a deal to give us more exposure!

Besides those negotiations we are working on more use cases for CCBC, so please stand by for more news soon!
And we now have an official Telegram group as well...

Please join us: https://t.me/CCBCofficial
good that you have a telegram group now.
People have always their prefered platform.

So, having a presence on many is important
even if this is certainly time consuming for the team

keep up your great work team!
We are delighted to inform you that CCBC is now listed on MyCryptoTrade!!

MY CRYPTO TRADE [ MCT+ ] is an Altcoin trading platform that allows you to buy and sell Altcoins directly while skipping the need for Bitcoin. Making it possible to trade for CCBC with any alt on their platform, or vise versa.

I don't personally this platform but this is certainly good for CCPC.
It will provide more exposure.

One aspect that I am interested to discover is the feature of skipping BTC intermediate and beeing able to trade directly from altcoin to altcoin.

Having less dependancy and suppremacy for BTC is certainly a good thing for all the altcoin.

Great work for this listing, team!

Altcoinlover
copper member
We are delighted to inform you that CCBC is now listed on MyCryptoTrade!!

MY CRYPTO TRADE [ MCT+ ] is an Altcoin trading platform that allows you to buy and sell Altcoins directly while skipping the need for Bitcoin. Making it possible to trade for CCBC with any alt on their platform, or vise versa.

Activity: 21
Since things are a little slow here at the moment I'll take some time and explain a little bit about how I fell in to being involved with Crypto Cash Back.

I started out investing in to the original CCB as I was just getting my feet wet in investing into masternode projects, before that I was still just trading typical alts & trying to build my portfolio. As I only entered the space in 2017 during the height of BTC epic run up, I was new to everything. And fell into a lot of projects that have untimely died out or never were going to be. CCB was one of those projects that wound up being a disaster when the original developers/scammers decided to abandon ship. But I still envisioned the idea behind the project.

A little hope was brought forward by a few individuals talking about taking over the project & continuing the vision & expanding on it to make it even better. I had interest in helping whatever way I could. I made it known that I wasn't a developer & had zero crypto experience, other than investing in them for a short period of time. But I was willing to help with any little skills I could provide. Even if it was just a level headed opinion.

I started out by helping editing some of the website content, starting the twitter, and other socials. As well as interacting with the community that still stuck around hoping for a glimmer of hope. My time being around business owners in my family & my experiences in leadership instilled in me by the U.S. Marine Corps, made me really start to fall into a more leadership/management position as certain duties had started to not be fulfilled by anyone. Me, the lead blockchain dev Tfinch, along with the lead platform developer Olegrom started to build a closer relationship & they really pushed me & made me feel as important as any one of themselves to have on the team. It was then requested I be moved up to the administrator role, but kept the title of Community Manager (Later just called manager)

Today, I feel as we have been very straight forward & building trust in our team & community is foremost the most important thing to me. I will continue to strive towards our goals & hopefully bring more like minded people on board that want the vision to be a success. We have already started to grow, and have completed a lot of the "Little Things" for a solid foundation to settle our house on.

A couple things being currently explored that I'd like to see, outside of whats been mentioned in the whitepaper:

• CCBC used as payment for other platforms
  • VIP Programs for investors
  • Branding Merchandise

Those are just a few highlighted ideas that have come up in recent discussions. We are constantly communicating different ways to improve our position in the space, and the way we are viewed. We want people to feel comfortable being apart of our project & our community. I invite you to come join us, and see how we grew, ask questions & get involved if you like what you see. Anyone can message me anytime, I'm here for the community  Grin
Activity: 8
If we speak only about the masternode rewards, our project is very attractive for investors, specially because our community are not hurry to sell them coins. You know what do that mean...
Yes that right the price will go up more than it will go down.

We have an expected ROI of nearly 500% on 80 days.

You can check this performance on :
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CCBC/
and on our explorer bellow :
https://explorer.ccbcoin.club/#/coin

Today one masternode cost less than 30$ but in couple of month/years, who knows...  Wink

You can buy some coins on, to be able to build your own masternode.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CCBC_BRIDGE.BTC

If you would like to follow our community you can come and chat on Discord :
https://discord.gg/mM8mS9V

You can also follow our official announcement on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CCBcoin

Have a great day

Human is a strange animal. He wants to invest in successful project, make a lot of money but is not willing to put minimal efforts and support to help the project thrive.

We have here a project in the hands of a dynamic team of revivors, dedicated to make CCBC a successful coin.

What the team is asking is to have some engagement on some social platform to hep create visibility and spread the word.

Most members of the community are not engaging or supporting the project.
But those members could be the first ones to complain is the growth is not fast and big enough.

Come on guys.... Come on BTT to provide support in this project and share your experience!

Altcoinlover
Hum, this ANN is a little too quiet.

I know the team is busy developping and putting in place the next steps in the project tho.

Expecting some announcement pretty soon I guess ;-)
This is from when the Whitepaper was created, GoinGecko has been completed & CoinParprika as well  Grin Also we are in the midst of getting our second exchange now so we can apply for CoinMarketCap ....Then new development funds will start to be saved for advertising on different sites and platforms. And also for any opportunities that pose great interest to us.

We might not be a 9-5 corporate entity, but we are professional  Wink

Did not want to offend.

Sure enough you are professionnal!

Just wanted to explain that you are not full time / paid by this project to run it ;-)

You were at first volonteers taking from their personal time and effort / money
to revive the coin.

I am glad you are not 9-5 corporate entity. This is certainly not a reason on trust LOL!

I am eager to see the soon to come announcements to have this project really having new supporters
Activity: 21
This is from when the Whitepaper was created, GoinGecko has been completed & CoinParprika as well  Grin Also we are in the midst of getting our second exchange now so we can apply for CoinMarketCap ....Then new development funds will start to be saved for advertising on different sites and platforms. And also for any opportunities that pose great interest to us.

We might not be a 9-5 corporate entity, but we are professional  Wink

Hum, this list of accomplished tasks is interesting.

A lot have been done, considering that this is not a team of professionals, the team is made of members who stand up to revive the call.
Eager to see the future accomplishment in 2019.

So, as I would say in french "chapeau bas".

Keep up your great work for the community to make this coin a success
copper member

We just updated our 2nd post with more information about our project... This info is in our whitepaper, but now here for everyone to see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Come and join discord and see for yourself the friendly community there are + there is many ways to earn some free ccbc with the great giveaways there are there.
Activity: 8
I have use the Advance Script again to install Multiple MasterNode on one VPS. Working perfectly.
https://github.com/CryptoCashBack-Hub/Advanced-Install
 Wink
copper member
Hum, we really need to have people aware about this coin / community / airdrop program.

Active team to revive this project, great leaders, significant amounts as rewards, no restriction to participate.

No reason to not have many people participating in this particular campaign or other ones.

Perhaps this is a question of time, or to repeat more often about this ongoing campaign in Discord... to have more people aware about it.
This is a daily rewarding program.... awesome!

Altcoinlover

Yes we are thinking of some ideas right now... ty for sharing your thoughts as well and I will be in touch again soon!!
Hum, we really need to have people aware about this coin / community / airdrop program.

Active team to revive this project, great leaders, significant amounts as rewards, no restriction to participate.

No reason to not have many people participating in this particular campaign or other ones.

Perhaps this is a question of time, or to repeat more often about this ongoing campaign in Discord... to have more people aware about it.
This is a daily rewarding program.... awesome!

Altcoinlover
I just wanted to share how grateful I am from what is doing CCBC team.

I just won the CCBC challenge. That is so awesome

For the first time ever, I won a challenge actually!

thanks so much!

Keep up your great work!
I'm very happy to see this new thread finally exposing the huge efforts from the dev teem to move this project forward. It is a proof that crypto can be a better world. Keep the good work guys and let us together bring it far ahead. I'm going now to buy few more CCBCs  Smiley

Yep, this is accurately stated!

When well minded people / leaders are in charge, this is game changer.

Congrats team, and keep up your great work

Altcoinlover
Pages:
Jump to: