Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCashBack (CCBC) Rewards Program & Marketplace (MN/POS) Listed on CB! - page 4. (Read 21622 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 500
I'm very happy to see this new thread finally exposing the huge efforts from the dev teem to move this project forward. It is a proof that crypto can be a better world. Keep the good work guys and let us together bring it far ahead. I'm going now to buy few more CCBCs  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This project is looking really good and the people are really willing to help and answer if you have any questions
Activity: 746
Hope everyone is having a great start to 2019! We hope for a great year all around for crypto! Crypto Cash Back has now a full year ahead of us, much was accomplished in a short amount of time in 2018 after the revitalization of the project. We want to continue to put forth our energy & focus in making Crypto Cash Back a project for people to look forward to. Please if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you have any experience & would like to help our project and community grow. Reach out to us.   

I will be glad to help as much as I can. Could not be technically tho LOL!
But I have experience of other community (new or revived), and they are worth to analyze
because they experience a good engagement from their members.

I already shared infos with DodgyEnd, and will be glad to share even more
according to my knowledge.

Altcoinlover
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hope everyone is having a great start to 2019! We hope for a great year all around for crypto! Crypto Cash Back has now a full year ahead of us, much was accomplished in a short amount of time in 2018 after the revitalization of the project. We want to continue to put forth our energy & focus in making Crypto Cash Back a project for people to look forward to. Please if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you have any experience & would like to help our project and community grow. Reach out to us.   
Ty Altcoinlover! Yes, I'm very surprised too... But we should have different thing lined up in the upcoming weeks. But please feel free to contact me on Discord (@Dodgyend) and we can talk about some ideas that you might have.

Yep, sure, I will be glad to share.

I will DM you in discord.
On this last day of the year I want to remind you guys of the New Year Giveaway we have...

It's very easy to join and you can get up to 3 entries in the draw.

Please just visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jrcp2wC
In the giveaways section you'll find out about the contest.

It's easy to get 3 entries:
Just join our Twitter, our Telegram and our Steemit...

All info in the 2nd post here, or in Discord.

that is right, this was really easy, really nothing to do in fact.

Hope more people did participate to grab those free coins
and help spread the word... which is helpful to get increase
in the value of the coin

Altcoinlover
copper member
Activity: 91
Ty Altcoinlover! Yes, I'm very surprised too... But we should have different thing lined up in the upcoming weeks. But please feel free to contact me on Discord (@Dodgyend) and we can talk about some ideas that you might have.
We have completed our final Buy Back & Burn for the month of December & The year.

Approx.  ~12,404 CCBC in total was bought back @market & burned for the month of December!

2018 total Buy Back & Burn was approx. ~28,259

I think this is a really great strategy to give strenght to the coin and its price.
It helps also reverse the way too high inflation from the beginning in this project.

Now on another note, I am surprised that so few people are participating in the different airdrops for CCBC.

For some you even don't have task to do really (joining a social media channel is not a task for me LOL!).

It could be necessary in January to have some visibility campaign in a way that will entice
more community members to participate.
I know that this is not always easy to have active community members.
On another way, I know some other projects which are really strong on that aspect
and gaining good visibility while building an active community, especially through Twitter campaigns.

I would be glad to share some more details in Discord if the team is interested.

Altcoinlover
We have completed our final Buy Back & Burn for the month of December & The year.

Approx.  ~12,404 CCBC in total was bought back @market & burned for the month of December!

2018 total Buy Back & Burn was approx. ~28,259

As we are now on this realyl last day of 2018, I want to wish to CCBC new team an awesome 2019 year
with all the success in the projects that it wants to get.

Everybody will certainly agree 2018 was tuff in many ways for crypto projects.
May 2019 brings a new sustainable new bull market profitable for all the
project with a long term view.
copper member
On this last day of the year I want to remind you guys of the New Year Giveaway we have...

It's very easy to join and you can get up to 3 entries in the draw.

Please just visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jrcp2wC
In the giveaways section you'll find out about the contest.

It's easy to get 3 entries:
Just join our Twitter, our Telegram and our Steemit...

All info in the 2nd post here, or in Discord.
copper member
To all our masternode owners... if you haven't updated the wallet yet (in the past 2 weeks) please do so immediately because you might miss out on rewards!
If you installed one in the last 2 weeks you are fine!

download here: https://github.com/CryptoCashBack-Hub/CCBC/releases/

Protocol Enforcement enabled, any wallet older than v1.1.0.1 will not be correct rewards.
Don't forget to Join our discord channel & Sign each post you make here with your DiscordID for some CCBC to enjoy  Grin (Like this below)

@mattnyy#4413
copper member
And we now have an official Telegram group as well...

Please join us: https://t.me/CCBCofficial
I am pretty impressed with the efforts done to revive CCB project and community.

With the current situation and market in crypto, so many projects, even shortly after launch
are abandonned.

So, to see commited people and team to build long term success in a project
and make it great after initial abandon from the previous dev team is awesome.

Crypto is not a 100 m race. This is surely a Marathon or longer journey.

Only long term project builded steadily over time and patience will succeed.

Keep up your great work team!

Altcoinlover
copper member
NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the announcement of our project on Bitcointalk, we are giving you the chance to win some free CCBC!

How can you win?

Step 1/
Join us on Discord.

Step 2/
Follow us on Twitter and retweet our pinned post
Or
Follow our editor swcrypto on Steemit and resteem his post about CryptoCashBack
Or
Join our Telegram channel

(you get 1 entry for every action from Step 2… if you do all 3 of them, you will get 3 entries for the draw!)

Step 3/
Go to our ‘new-years-giveaway’ channel in Discord and post us the usernames that apply to the actions that you have taken!

example:
Twitter: johncrypto
Steem: johncrypto1
Telegram: john_crypto

We will check every one of your actions, so please be honest. If we find you cheating, you will lose all your entries! (even for the actions you did correctly)

The draw will be made on January 1st at 4pm EST (10pm CET) in a live Youtube video.

Rules:
Maximum 3 entries per person (1 for every action in Step 2)
A single person can only win 1 prize! If your name gets drawn a 2nd time, you will be entitled to receive the prize with the highest value that was drawn for you.

Prizes will be distributed through Pandabot on our Discord channel.

Prizes:
1x 10,000 CCBC
1x 5,000 CCBC
3x 1,000 CCBC

And just to remind people... some very easy tasks for a chance to win upto 10,000 CCBC! You have less than 3 days to participate!!
copper member
I wanted to participate in the contest announced, which involved joining different social medias.
I am not sure why but I cannot leave a message on Telegram :-(

I joined the group.. but then I just have a Mute / unmute link on the place I should be able to write.

I know I am not so familiar with this platform... but should be trivial LOL!

Congrats for all the efforts anod work to make this community moving again!

I am @Altcoinlover on Discord ;-)

To everyone... right now we have just an announcement channel on Telegram... apologies for the misunderstanding. Just joining will be fine!
We will have a Telegram group soon!

I'll correct the info in the contest post!
I wanted to participate in the contest announced, which involved joining different social medias.
I am not sure why but I cannot leave a message on Telegram :-(

I joined the group.. but then I just have a Mute / unmute link on the place I should be able to write.

I know I am not so familiar with this platform... but should be trivial LOL!

Congrats for all the efforts anod work to make this community moving again!

I am @Altcoinlover on Discord ;-)
Activity: 8
Hi,

I am a member of this community project, nearly since the begining.
I think we have a good and usefull idea, for a real use case.

Maybe a small think for some, but compare to other projects we have a beautiful Explorer.

Devs and Admin are very helpfull, thanks a lot to them.

Have a nice day everyone.

Regards

Pages:
Jump to: