Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 101. (Read 13528 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
When main ICO ll start? What about softcap?

Hi, markbo1210. ICO will be started for 01.09.2018 - 25.09.2018, SOFTCAP $25 000 000 .

Edit: The website says $5m for softcap, where are you getting $25m?
Hello, Darkoth89. $5m for Pre-ICO , Main-ICO $25m
Activity: 392
I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.
Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.
Wow, that's great. 100$ is not big deal for me. I mean I can easily invest here in this ICO. But just thinking they will offer some kind of bonus on my investment or not.
Activity: 14
When Private PRE-Ico was held? What amount was collected as a result?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Hi, markbo1210. ICO will be started for 01.09.2018 - 25.09.2018, SOFTCAP $25 000 000 .

Edit: The website says $5m for softcap, where are you getting $25m?
copper member
What is the total quantity of emitted tokens??
Total number of emitted tokens: 10 000 000 000 pcs.
What is the total quantity of emitted tokens??
copper member
I believe that this platform solves many problems related to the purchase and sale of assets, provides a huge functionality for users in one ecosystem, without forcing to keep the "zoo" applications on your device. The project has great potential and is able to take a leading place in the international arena.
Hello, Anycrytp. Thank you very much for your opinion  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that this platform solves many problems related to the purchase and sale of assets, provides a huge functionality for users in one ecosystem, without forcing to keep the "zoo" applications on your device. The project has great potential and is able to take a leading place in the international arena.
copper member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As you said earlier, that participant will be asked to fill KYC, for verification.
Is that also applied for any bounty campaign participant? since many people think that KYC isn't needed for bounty campaign participant.
If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

I was about to say KYC for bounty participants might be a bit over the top, I'm glad the CryptOcean team do not require this information, KYC is only required for investors.

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.

+1 on that horrible trend. I've been a part of many projects now where I'm seeing tons of bounty hunters getting burned when the project suddenly drops on them at the end that they require KYC. Transparency in a project is massive to it's credibility, so if this is verified then its a good step by CryptOcean
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Been going through the whitepaper. I think the interesting bit is the cards options. It is not really easily accessible as of now; I've only seen the card/ATM option in Canada, I have heard it is also available in the UK but generally speaking I think this is an area where we could really use accessible options.

Yea, there is something i love about this project, which is the concept of connecting cryptocurrency to the traditional way of life, in order words traditional financial system, projects like this is what the blockchain industry needs because it is aimed at creating awareness by providing the people with something that they can relate with and give them a better understanding about the industry
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This is my time at this project page, so I dont know much about the project. But from the few lines which I checked based on that, I think they are trying to bridge the gap between Crypto and Fiat world?

You are right to say that about the project. They are really tricky to make the gap between fiat and crypto bridged or in worst case reduced to the smallest minimal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.
Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
Yes, that's really nice. This amount is affordable to everyone if want to invest here. But they are offering any bonuses with purchase?

That is a nice minimum for an ICO which is so early on at this stage. I'm not sure if there is a bonus though?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
do I understand correctly that your platform is an exchange? if so, how do you differ from all existing exchanges, because there are so many

No, Cryptocean differs from typical crypto exchanges. Security: Cryptocean only uses established decentralised accounts and wallets. You control your funds, passes and keys until you decide to send them to somebody or to use them somehow else. Regulation: The majority of crypto exchanges do not operate fully legally. It means that they may disappear at any moment and there will be nobody to bring claims to. It has happenned before. We are aiming at making our business fully legal and regulated which will allow our clients to be sure that we are rendering legally safe long-term services. Simplicity: Cryptocean will provide you with one account for the fiat funds and cryptocurrencies, which means that you will not need to open separate accounts in banks and crypto exchanges.

Wow so much advantage well I guess they have done their research and discovered the reason why people are having hard time and they ate going to solve this problem
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Yes, that's really nice. This amount is affordable to everyone if want to invest here. But they are offering any bonuses with purchase?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Hello team!
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I have known of some of the services you pointed out which you offer as compared to that of competitors but I haven't heard of plastic cards that's binding with a cryptocurrency... Are we looking at a type of ATM card that's crypto built and at a possible future of crypto ATM owned by crypto ocean?
Yes.

OH boy! Wow! I think this is coming new to me, I'm going to do a real looking into crypto ocean for sure, you really have a good thing going on here if you ask me Cool

Thanks for providing this picture. Its gives nice information about the project. I have seen similar projects in the past but this one seems to be with lots of additional features.
Cryptocard, exchange, auto payments, P2P deal, payment in cryptocurrencies and fiat options, wow lots of features in this CryptOcean project. I have not seen the whitepaper yet, but it seems to be very good project.
Activity: 238
I learnt from CryptOcean telegram channel that Cryptocean has been approved by U.S. Security and Exchange Commission. Well done team.
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=cryptocean&owner=exclude&action=getcompany

Wow, this is really good. In fact, this is something I would like to know primarily. Wanted to ask this here but saw your post  Smiley  Anyway, I also would like to know more about official agreements with some banks or plastic card issuers.

This means US citizens can also participate in Cryptocean ICO? What other benefits this approval will give to Cryptocean?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale

I think the staged approach is to prep for the next stage. You will need to spend considerable amount on marketing and to actually reach more people until you hit the hardcap. It is also easier for the team to raise the 10 mil in stages rather than a single sale. However in the whitepaper (page 30) it is mentioned that there are three stages to the sale: the private pre-ico which is done. public pre-ico and the main ico. where did you see the lightcap? maybe it is the private pre-ico

I agree and in another view the hardcap isn't that big of a price that they need to struggle to achieve. This should be a decent ico for them.
Pages:
Jump to: