Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 100. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale
Hi, faulerwilli. A good observation, the team is now considering the possibility of revising the dates, but what decision would not have been taken ending the ICO and will remain 26.09

Whaaat? Now it's a $10m hardcap? Is it just me or are these figures a mess? What is the actual softcap/hardcap and why is there a  huge amount of different figures everywhere?

Also on the Dashboard when you login, it looks like the figures are wrong? It shows 'Expected '#70,000,000' but the total supply is 10,000,000,000, are you saying you only expect to sell less than 10%?

Maybe this is the mess with numbers in USD and tokens? Anyway, this looks really strange to see such different numbers on the same website.
Currently there is a pre-ICO, which is divided into three stages, Lightcap 3 million, Softcap 5, Hardcap 10. The dates were scheduled for 15.05-15.06 . After that, it was assumed that the team is focusing on the product, by 01.09 some services will be ready, after which the main stage of the ICO will be held, which was to last from 01.09 to 25.09 (softcap for this stage is $25 million, hardcap $70 million). The total issue of tokens is 10,000,000,000 tokens, at a price of $ 0.01. But taking into account the discounts provided at different stages, the total fees for the implementation of the project should reach $70 million.
At the moment, the teams consider the option to change the dates in the following way: Pre-ICO 15.05.18 - 15.07.18 ; 01.08.18 - 25.09.18 .
Pay your attention, date completion of ICO remains unchanged.

Thanks for the explanation. After some services will already work at the Main-ICO, I can well imagine that then many investors will enter. Maybe it is a good idea, if you are already on the 1.8. starts. Even if 2 months of main sale are very long

I must admit it's still not 100% clear to me. What would happen if the pre-ICO reaches its softcap but the main-stage of the ICO doesn't? Would the investors from the pre-ICO get a refund in this case?
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale
Hi, faulerwilli. A good observation, the team is now considering the possibility of revising the dates, but what decision would not have been taken ending the ICO and will remain 26.09

Whaaat? Now it's a $10m hardcap? Is it just me or are these figures a mess? What is the actual softcap/hardcap and why is there a  huge amount of different figures everywhere?

Also on the Dashboard when you login, it looks like the figures are wrong? It shows 'Expected '#70,000,000' but the total supply is 10,000,000,000, are you saying you only expect to sell less than 10%?

Maybe this is the mess with numbers in USD and tokens? Anyway, this looks really strange to see such different numbers on the same website.
Currently there is a pre-ICO, which is divided into three stages, Lightcap 3 million, Softcap 5, Hardcap 10. The dates were scheduled for 15.05-15.06 . After that, it was assumed that the team is focusing on the product, by 01.09 some services will be ready, after which the main stage of the ICO will be held, which was to last from 01.09 to 25.09 (softcap for this stage is $25 million, hardcap $70 million). The total issue of tokens is 10,000,000,000 tokens, at a price of $ 0.01. But taking into account the discounts provided at different stages, the total fees for the implementation of the project should reach $70 million.
At the moment, the teams consider the option to change the dates in the following way: Pre-ICO 15.05.18 - 15.07.18 ; 01.08.18 - 25.09.18 .

Thanks for the explanation. After some services will already work at the Main-ICO, I can well imagine that then many investors will enter. Maybe it is a good idea, if you are already on the 1.8. starts. Even if 2 months of main sale are very long
Thanks you for your opinion  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.

Yeah if you log in to the CryptoOcean ICO platform they are asking for KYC documents already, which is great. I do not understand why so many projects wait until after the ICO has ended to carry out their due diligence, because in effect they are allowing some people that might not have the proper documents to invest when in the end they just get refunded or potentially lose out.

Another problem with asking the KYC documents after the sale is that the token distribution (and in the following the exchange listing) gets further delayed until all who invested passed the KYC. Better to do this before the sale.                                           

Yeah like you said it can take months for ICO projects to get their compliance finalized. For me that's way too long, I personally do not want to be waiting more than 2 weeks after the token sale has ended before getting my tokens.

It seems they planned this out properly. I couldn't agree more on the delay after the ICO just to get by the KYC process which may be months; like a recent ICO I was in. Two months later and it is still ongoing. `
A lot of smart investors get attracted by project who already have done the KYC process, i am glad that CryptOcean is implying that already.
Activity: 14
Can I not register  my account to complete this tasks?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

copper member

Merit: 10
Thank you all guys. We are working together to get better!!!
copper member
Watch for the potential of this project, choose to participate for a long time. Good luck to developers!
Hello, CoinMenz. Thank you for your opinion  Wink
copper member
I have a question about Airdrop. Repost should be attached?
No, it is not necessary.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I learnt from CryptOcean telegram channel that Cryptocean has been approved by U.S. Security and Exchange Commission. Well done team.
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=cryptocean&owner=exclude&action=getcompany

I must admit I don't understand everything on that side but I guess having the SEC approving your tokensale is a great sign.

In this crypto world you don't want to face regulation issues cause that may cripple your project for good, being on the good side of sec is very key, it means you are at liberty to carry out your project without fears and then again I feel comfortable when sec approve a project
Activity: 14
I have a question about Airdrop. Repost should be attached?
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.

Yeah if you log in to the CryptoOcean ICO platform they are asking for KYC documents already, which is great. I do not understand why so many projects wait until after the ICO has ended to carry out their due diligence, because in effect they are allowing some people that might not have the proper documents to invest when in the end they just get refunded or potentially lose out.

Another problem with asking the KYC documents after the sale is that the token distribution (and in the following the exchange listing) gets further delayed until all who invested passed the KYC. Better to do this before the sale.                                            

Yeah like you said it can take months for ICO projects to get their compliance finalized. For me that's way too long, I personally do not want to be waiting more than 2 weeks after the token sale has ended before getting my tokens.

It seems they planned this out properly. I couldn't agree more on the delay after the ICO just to get by the KYC process which may be months; like a recent ICO I was in. Two months later and it is still ongoing. `
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
When Private PRE-Ico was held? What amount was collected as a result?
Private Pre-ICO was held on schedule (01.02.2018 - 28.02.2018). $797 320,85 (159% of SoftCap)
was raised.

What? Im confused now. You just said that the softcap for the pre-ico was $5m, so how can $797,320.85
 be 159% of the softcap?
All right. SOFTCAP for the Pre-ICO $5m, but for Private Pre-ICO - $500 000 .

I’ve seen this trend of their being a softcap during preico and one during the actual ico and it still confuses me what do they each represent differently? Financial viability at each stage?
copper member
Private Pre-ICO was held on schedule (01.02.2018 - 28.02.2018). $797 320,85 (159% of SoftCap)
was raised.

What? Im confused now. You just said that the softcap for the pre-ico was $5m, so how can $797,320.85
 be 159% of the softcap?
All right. SOFTCAP for the Pre-ICO $5m, but for Private Pre-ICO - $500 000 .
copper member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
was raised.

be 159% of the softcap?
copper member
was raised.
Pages:
Jump to: