Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 103. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.

I also come to know about the project from the same ICO rating site. The project looks very interesting and I will spend some time to know more about this project.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hello team!
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I have known of some of the services you pointed out which you offer as compared to that of competitors but I haven't heard of plastic cards that's binding with a cryptocurrency... Are we looking at a type of ATM card that's crypto built and at a possible future of crypto ATM owned by crypto ocean?
Yes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hello team!
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I have known of some of the services you pointed out which you offer as compared to that of competitors but I haven't heard of plastic cards that's binding with a cryptocurrency... Are we looking at a type of ATM card that's crypto built and at a possible future of crypto ATM owned by crypto ocean?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.

I just read through the introduction post made on icobench on this project and I must say just the benefits listed there alone have captured my interest already.  Especially the part of being able to easily convert your crypto to fiat on a Atm stand using the crypto card
copper member
I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.
Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.
Activity: 41
Hi community!
Our developers team can help you if are interested :
-Blockchain builders (Masternode, pow, pos, variable rewards, superblocks, darksend,...)
-Block explorer
-Android wallet
-Web wallet
-IOS wallet
We are very experienced in many cryptocurrencies projects , so we can help you in all aspect.
If your team are interested, send us a PM

Regards, and good luck with your project.
Activity: 182
I just enrolled for your airdrop and bounty a seemless process i must say, i'm yet to read your whitepaper but from what I've read so far on this thread, CryptOcean looks like a good project to look into. I'll be sure to ask any questions i have once i'm done reading your whitepaper cheers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
As you said earlier, that participant will be asked to fill KYC, for verification.
Is that also applied for any bounty campaign participant? since many people think that KYC isn't needed for bounty campaign participant.
If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

I was about to say KYC for bounty participants might be a bit over the top, I'm glad the CryptOcean team do not require this information, KYC is only required for investors.

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.

Yeah if you log in to the CryptoOcean ICO platform they are asking for KYC documents already, which is great. I do not understand why so many projects wait until after the ICO has ended to carry out their due diligence, because in effect they are allowing some people that might not have the proper documents to invest when in the end they just get refunded or potentially lose out.

Yeah exactly man getting it sorted during will save a lot of time!  It also looks like you get 500 tokens for free when you sign up as well which is nice!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.
Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
As you said earlier, that participant will be asked to fill KYC, for verification.
Is that also applied for any bounty campaign participant? since many people think that KYC isn't needed for bounty campaign participant.
If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

I was about to say KYC for bounty participants might be a bit over the top, I'm glad the CryptOcean team do not require this information, KYC is only required for investors.

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.

Yeah if you log in to the CryptoOcean ICO platform they are asking for KYC documents already, which is great. I do not understand why so many projects wait until after the ICO has ended to carry out their due diligence, because in effect they are allowing some people that might not have the proper documents to invest when in the end they just get refunded or potentially lose out.

Another problem with asking the KYC documents after the sale is that the token distribution (and in the following the exchange listing) gets further delayed until all who invested passed the KYC. Better to do this before the sale.                                           
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I've just started to read the whitepaper and already have got many questions. I hope I can ask them here even if there are answers to them somewhere in whitepaper (65 pages, wow!).

Your offered platform is gonna give many conveniences to people. But every of them is suggests the support from official regulators. Do you have already official agreements with some banks or plastic card issuers? Because without them all promises look only like promises.

Activity: 392
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

copper member

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Just been reading the whitepaper and I like the introduction with the Forbes list. It really drills home the power of what crypto projects can do and raise. If CryptOcean can even get anywhere near that list then you've been a very successful project.

Yeah it makes me imagine how it was like 2 decades ago.  When Microsoft and apple were growing up. Thesame is happening right now with blockchain. I hope for the best
Been going through the whitepaper. I think the interesting bit is the cards options. It is not really easily accessible as of now; I've only seen the card/ATM option in Canada, I have heard it is also available in the UK but generally speaking I think this is an area where we could really use accessible options.

yeah, id love to see a Card option available in the UK purely for the convenience it would bring.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
A project like this with a registration bonus and airdrop as well as an ico should get a lot of attention hope the team can do well with the attention to drive sales and demand they seem to have a pretty solid plan based on what I’ve seen so far

Yeah.. I have gotten mine too, was really surprised when i saw it. It is really a nice strategy to draw attention to the project.
Jump to: