Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 11. (Read 13497 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey all! I wish the plan advance.
Mindful logo,  excellent project!
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
Hello.
Can you link me CEO's telegram?
How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean cards are going to support?

Cryptocards will support top 100 crypto-currencies.
Activity: 56
How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean cards are going to support?
I suppose it's a very nice project!
Engaging design, apperceptive business.  Good luck guys.

Thank you!

Your Cryptocean team)
Where can I find more information about your project?

Hello,
Please see https://cryptocean.io/
Where can I find more information about your project?
You're planning to start partnership with all the banks does it mean that we can use any ATM?

We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.
You're planning to start partnership with all the banks does it mean that we can use any ATM?
I wish the project advance! Engaging vision, thoughtful idea.  Good luck all!

Thank you!

Cryptocean team)
Can the Bounty campaign end earlier?

Bounty-campaign may end earlier if the number of tokens for Bounty-campaign will
reach its maximum.

What do you plan to do in order to make the use of Cryptocean more convenient and comfortable for the user?
For users working with CRYPTOCEAN the several types of apps with similar functionality - the
Internet (Web), desktop (PC and Mac), mobile (Android and iOS) will be created. The Internet
application does not require installation and is accessible to any user on the Internet via
browsers for desktop PCs and laptops for Windows, Linux and MacOS (PC and Mac), and
mobile devices - communicators and tablets for Android and iOS.

Where is the Cryptocean registred?
The EU (Estonia) Company Bitchange OÜ has been registered
I think that in the make and also the level of security in Add everyone will definitely glance at this project, hopefully more people will join in here, we just wait it will happen because this is a very profitable.
Hello! Thank you for your opinion Wink
Activity: 70

Bounty-campaign may end earlier if the number of tokens for Bounty-campaign will
reach its maximum.

What do you plan to do in order to make the use of Cryptocean more convenient and comfortable for the user?
For users working with CRYPTOCEAN the several types of apps with similar functionality - the
Internet (Web), desktop (PC and Mac), mobile (Android and iOS) will be created. The Internet
application does not require installation and is accessible to any user on the Internet via
browsers for desktop PCs and laptops for Windows, Linux and MacOS (PC and Mac), and

Where is the Cryptocean registred?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I think that in the make and also the level of security in Add everyone will definitely glance at this project, hopefully more people will join in here, we just wait it will happen because this is a very profitable.

reach its maximum.

Pages:
Jump to: